Author Topic: Bill O'Reilly targets another rapper  (Read 1206 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Bill O'Reilly targets another rapper
« on: July 26, 2004, 02:25:57 PM »
This time though, the rapper actually is saying something. Jadakiss only said onething about George Bush, why did Bush knock down the towers, and for that, O'Reilly is asking his Republican friends to take their stock out of Viacom, which owns MTV and BET and Interscope which is Jadakiss's lable. Man, something has to be done about this man. He doesn't invite rappers that are actually smart, I'd love to see him with Talib Kweli, or KRS One, or Chuck D, too bad 2Pac still ain't alive because he was highly political, this man instead has Cam'ron who looks like a fool trying to have a conversation that involves passing high school, and O'Reilly's attacks on Hip-Hop is just plan foolish. What's his beef, did he get hit by a stray record when someone was spinning, did he get kicked by a break dancer in the streets of N.Y., does his kids like rap music, what's his issue with young intercity America expressing themselves.

Trauma-san

Re: Bill O'Reilly targets another rapper
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2004, 02:49:05 PM »
Hi.  Since you can't see it clearly, I thought I would respond.  He's not getting Chuck D, Mos Def, etc. on his show, because they ARE intelligent.  He has no problem with them.  He has problems with idiots like Jadakiss and Nelly & others going around being idiots.  Can't say I blame him, I have problems with them too. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2004, 03:00:38 PM »
Quote from Crooked I
so fuck Bill O'Reilly tryin' to block my doe,
you just the racist like half of these LA cops I know
I keep a glock ready to lock and load
I steal ya soul like Elvis stole rock and roll
- Im so political

P.S.: how can you be fucked for making a justified assumption? I dont get how they have the nerve to forbid the freedom of artists! in a country that brags how free it is!!!! disgusting. absolutely disgusting.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2004, 03:12:52 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2004, 03:17:42 PM »
I don't mind O'Reilly goin after Jadakiss because he''s tryin'g to sell records off that line, even making a commercials with the lyrics "Why did Bush knock down the towers" in bold white words. As far as demandiing peopel to take their stock out of Viacom, that's going way too far. That's one reason I dislike O'reilly. He does things just as outlandish as his targets by pressuring people to do things, like the whole situation with Ludacris and Pepsi.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

pappy

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2004, 03:54:09 PM »
dont get mad tho mdogg,  you ever notice when oreily has some1 on his show its not a bright person.  an when he does have a bright person he doesnt give them the chance for talk for more than 10 seconds.  I remember tho he had tom green on the show talking about rap.  now bill thought tom was a moron,  tom sonned him,  it was classic lol.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2004, 04:17:58 PM »

Sikotic™

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2004, 04:59:22 PM »
Quote from Crooked I
so fuck Bill O'Reilly tryin' to block my doe,
you just the racist like half of these LA cops I know
I keep a glock ready to lock and load
I steal ya soul like Elvis stole rock and roll
- Im so political

P.S.: how can you be fucked for making a justified assumption? I dont get how they have the nerve to forbid the freedom of artists! in a country that brags how free it is!!!! disgusting. absolutely disgusting.

Who's forbidding freedom?  Grow up.  the government has nothing to do with this.  Bill O'reilly is just an asshole with an opinion, kinda like us. 

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2004, 05:48:37 PM »
Hi.  Since you can't see it clearly, I thought I would respond.  He's not getting Chuck D, Mos Def, etc. on his show, because they ARE intelligent.  He has no problem with them.  He has problems with idiots like Jadakiss and Nelly & others going around being idiots.  Can't say I blame him, I have problems with them too. 

O'reilly bashes hip hop as a whole.  When Cam was on the show they were talking about how hip hop affects children.  By not letting more intelligent rappers get a chance to speak on the show, people judge the music badly.

Montana00

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2004, 06:18:33 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2004, 06:20:29 PM »
It looks kinda like Matt Lauer from NBC

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2004, 08:50:33 PM »
see Bill Oriely cant be put out, hes a cocky cracker who makes points that dont make any sense, i could get on a show and put that nigga out.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2004, 08:58:53 PM »
see Bill Oriely cant be put out, hes a cocky cracker who makes points that dont make any sense, i could get on a show and put that nigga out.

I wanna see you do that ::)

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2004, 09:08:37 PM »
id luv the chance, i think anywun with half a brain could put O'rielly out on any topic.

davida.b.

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2004, 09:13:56 PM »
This article pretty much speaks for me: http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=bill_oreilly

Bill just did something extremely dumb: he gave Jadakiss publicity. Now his album is gonna sell more. Anyways, Fuck Billy.