Author Topic: Michael Moore is Going To Be on Bill O'Reilly's Show Tommorow (Tuesday)!!!!!  (Read 894 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO......who saw this? Bill OReilly has been begging Michael Moore to come on his show ever since Fahrenheit 911 came out. Moore initially agreed to come on but has been ducking him for months. Anyway, O'Reilly and a Fox News camera crew caught Moore on the street outside the Democratic Convention and asked him why he won't go on the show. A bunch of onlookers gathered around and Moore looked like he saw a ghost and starts stuttering like a moron, before reluctantly agreeing to appear on tommorow's (Tuesday) episode. O"Reilly basically used Moore's own tactics to clown him and make him look stupid. Anyway, this should be classic television.

For those of you outside the US, Bill O'Reilly is a conservative TV commentator who has the highest rated news show on cable. He has been dying to interview Michael Moore, but Moore has been too scared to go on his show becuse he doesn't want to face challenging questions. Moore has only been going on comedy shows like Howard Strern and Conan O'Brien to promote his movie.

BILL O'REILLY = GANGSTA

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!

hahaha you watch Moore is gunna get  verbally assaulted by Mr. Oreilly ;D

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Should be must watch tevevision. I'll find a way to watch since we got cable turned off. Fuck, now all we need is O'Reilly to invite Chuck D or Talib Kweli to his show, and I'll be happy.  ;D

Sikotic™

I think I might actually watch it tomorrow.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

This one's gonna be one for the ages.  I would watch, but personally Moore doesn't even modestly interest me, I think he's dull... so it's not really worth my time. 

Its 50

Should be must watch tevevision. I'll find a way to watch since we got cable turned off. Fuck, now all we need is O'Reilly to invite Chuck D or Talib Kweli to his show, and I'll be happy.  ;D

LMAO how much is your cable bill...I'll cover you for 3 months...who should I make the check out to? ;D hahahah

pappy

what time is oreily on,  730???

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what time is oreily on,  730???

8PM  Eastern Time right after "The Fox Report with Brit Hume"

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
O'rielly isjus a racist hard headed moron who's never proved shit except for bieng Bush's dick sucker, i dunno why Moore would be scared fo O'rielly that is quite strange, but hopefully Moore rips him a new asshole cuz O'rielly could use wun so he realizes he isnt shit and hasnt impressed me. and like some1 said let him interview Talib or even Immortal Technique, lets see how far he gets

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
O'rielly isjus a racist hard headed moron who's never proved shit except for bieng Bush's dick sucker, i dunno why Moore would be scared fo O'rielly that is quite strange, but hopefully Moore rips him a new asshole cuz O'rielly could use wun so he realizes he isnt shit and hasnt impressed me. and like some1 said let him interview Talib or even Immortal Technique, lets see how far he gets

Once agian you are being Ignorant

1. O´Rielly is not a big Bush Supporter.
2. Hes not rasict - if he was he woudnt be firends with the president of  the NAACP.
3. Moore is scared of him cuz Moore is a fucking coward.

Sikotic™

Moore once said he didn't go on to O'Reilly's show because O'Reilly walked out of the primiere of Fahrenheit 9/11.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Moore once said he didn't go on to O'Reilly's show because O'Reilly walked out of the primiere of Fahrenheit 9/11.

Excuse

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
and Moore being a coward isnt an exuse? O'rielly really is a moron tho. jus listening ot things he says makes me laugh.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
O'rielly really is a moron tho. jus listening ot things he says makes me laugh.

Just listening to your illiterate ass makes me laugh.

eS El Duque

lol..good job by Bill...finally somthing i can like about him

http://www.michaelmoorehatesamerica.com/

^^that dude can't get an interview with moore lol