Author Topic: WWII: America vs Germany  (Read 594 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WWII: America vs Germany
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2004, 12:58:44 AM »
to the ppl from the US that say Nazi-Germany wasnt superior... you oughta ask some European dudes who really faced the might of the Nazis.. your country wasnt taken over by the Nazis, basically all other Euro countries were lol. The army was so amazing, they trained the boys in the early 30's in the "Hitler Jugend" when they where just 10-16 years old... they taught em the whole attitude and ideology stuff.. you can tell kids that young all kind of retarded things. And 8 years later, the SS was ready. Damn ready.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Smoke

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2004, 01:13:47 AM »
germany was to busy testing their prototypes
plus we had better planes like b52's that fucked them up
as for invading we fucked them up also
they had a good advantage like omaha beach but we still conquered them

You missing the fact they were fighting already since 1939..

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2004, 07:22:13 AM »
to the ppl from the US that say Nazi-Germany wasnt superior... you oughta ask some European dudes who really faced the might of the Nazis.. your country wasnt taken over by the Nazis, basically all other Euro countries were lol. The army was so amazing, they trained the boys in the early 30's in the "Hitler Jugend" when they where just 10-16 years old... they taught em the whole attitude and ideology stuff.. you can tell kids that young all kind of retarded things. And 8 years later, the SS was ready. Damn ready.

As I said, if we where in Europe, we'd lose, we'd get taken over. But the United States is so far away. The geography is in our favor.

Smoke

« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2004, 08:56:38 AM »
lol @ the geography. Japan destroyed you in 1 day. Please.

Thirteen

« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2004, 09:07:02 AM »

you have a very skewed definition of destroyed

1 battle does not win you the war

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2004, 09:26:45 AM »

The b52  bomber wasn't invented till the 60s
and Omaha Beach was in Noranmendy, Fr aFrance

Smoke

« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2004, 09:39:09 AM »

Yeah, 1 battle with all your ships destroyed!! In your own base. With Japaneses that luckly didnt choose to enter USA, cause if they did.. you were with no defence at all. I'm not saying they won the war, cause they didnt. I'm replying to the guy who said

As I said, if we where in Europe, we'd lose, we'd get taken over. But the United States is so far away. The geography is in our favor.

Yeah, right.  ::)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2004, 09:40:58 AM by Antonio »

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2004, 09:56:08 AM »
France?  Help the US?  YOU seem to forget something, M Dogg...France was completely taken over by Germany in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS

And to rebut what you're going to say "France had no time to prepare"...totally untrue.  France definitely had time to prepare, but they didn't because they were foolish.  Britain, France, and basically all of Europe KNEW that war was coming.  First Germany took Sudetenland, which Britain and France appeased them for it (first sign of war).  Then Germany kept taking stuff, and when they took Poland, war was fully on.  Now, if you tell me France had no time to prepare, then you are very incorrect.  They DID have time to prepare, they just DIDN'T prepare...very different things.

Canada did send forces in World War II, yes...but Mexico?  PLEASE!!!  Nazi Germany could have taken over Mexico, or could have at least set up major military bases in Mexico in no time flat.  Once there were enough bases, troops, artillery, planes, and military operations, Germany would have invaded the US from the South, and IMO, they would have succeeded.

Or hell, maybe not even Mexico.  Nazi Germany could have taken down Cuba very easily as well, and then launch their military operations against the US from there.  Its what the Soviets were planning in the Cold War.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2004, 09:59:19 AM by Artemis Entreri »

Slayer

« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2004, 11:52:17 AM »
actually it was a surprise attack we wernt ready for unless we knew
plus they did it on a certain day where we had are good ships out to destroy
kinda sad ya know

Slayer

« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2004, 12:03:36 PM »

The b52  bomber wasn't invented till the 60s
and Omaha Beach was in Noranmendy, Fr aFrance
sorry did i say b52 i mean to say b29s

Smoke

« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2004, 01:36:31 PM »
actually it was a surprise attack we wernt ready for unless we knew
plus they did it on a certain day where we had are good ships out to destroy
kinda sad ya know

Kinda stupid. For you. Make a mistake like this one against Germany and game over in a week.

Thirteen

« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2004, 06:44:11 PM »

Yeah, 1 battle with all your ships destroyed!! In your own base. With Japaneses that luckly didnt choose to enter USA, cause if they did.. you were with no defence at all. I'm not saying they won the war, cause they didnt. I'm replying to the guy who said

Yeah, right.  ::)

you're forgetting about chunks of land there, san diego was/is the biggest station on the westcoast along with BG's in washing....and i believe Guam too (at the time)

in Hawaii they just disabled one BG

anyways enough of this "if" shit, when ever anyone brings up their opinion in this thread.....another "IF" pops up. fact is germany was on the losing side, america was on the winning side....learn to deal with it

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2004, 11:17:33 PM »
God, ya' all are just making up stuff. Not even worth the time. As I said, the geography wins it for the U.S. Hitler was not sending his troops out of Europe, he was a foolish leader, and the U.S. rebuilt it's Navy very fast, so we could get there. Germany take over Mexico... like Mexico would allow that, then you are getting into Germany verses the U.S. and Mexico, that's not what you said. Face facts, the geography favors us, which is why we can be a world power, in Europe we're just another nation, here in North America, we are untouched by European powers, and when we are we pull off unset wins because of how expensive it is for other countries to be at war with us over here, ask England.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2004, 02:53:14 PM »
"Like Mexico would allow that"

WHAT THE FUCK WOULD THEY DO ABOUT IT??  Don't let your latino heritage blind your from the facts, Dogg, Germany would have CRUSHED Mexico.

Slayer

« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2004, 08:10:10 PM »
yes i dont know any mex scientists cos they dont have any haha

germany would of squashed those pathetic mexcicans and took over their desert