Author Topic: The Case For Invading Iran  (Read 1024 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Case For Invading Iran
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2004, 02:59:14 PM »
why are you ppl so fuckin' evil? I dont get it. Why killing ppl of a country that has never done shit to you?

Im not even argue why it's unjustified and pure evilness, since as I read your posts, yall prolly even know that, which is even more shocking.

the same thing could be said for both sides

why did terrorists crash planes into they WTC? those people never went over and killed people in the middle east

but the country they represented fucked things up, as you remember, noone said shit when you attack Afghanistan, but Iraq and Iran ... that's like arab terrorists crashing planes into Iceland

how so? last time i checked you guys were complaining how we helped all the terrorists in afghanistan if we were so helpful to them, why would they bomb us in the first place?

lol, for the other board users: he's referring to the US training bin laden and stuff.. arent you?

talking about trying to wash your hands clean in blood.. if you get that.. if not just ask me
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2004, 03:02:11 PM »
well i guess just some of you condone killing, but when it's done on more of a televised scale it's sich a horrid thing

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2004, 03:03:18 PM »
i swear bush is hitler

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2004, 03:59:47 PM »
Why killing ppl of a country that has never done shit to you?

ever heard of the Terrorists Attacks of September 11th 2001 which killed over 3,000 innocent   people  and injured over 30,000 people in New York and Washington.  ::)

Thirteen

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2004, 04:03:41 PM »

ever heard of the Terrorists Attacks of September 11th 2001 which killed over 3,000 innocent   people  and injured over 30,000 people in New York and Washington.  ::)

for some people that's ok because we send money to Israel  ::)

mauzip

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2004, 04:34:01 PM »
Iraq borders Iran, that's in America's advantage. I think that if America invades another country they're gonna be invading Syria and Iran at the same time.

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2004, 04:36:59 PM »

::) Yes... As if it were the country, as a whole, that sent out those attacks.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2004, 04:40:07 PM »

yea and IRAN had SO MUCH to do wit that.

IRAN is nothin like these other arab countries U see on TV. America is juss afraid of the power that IRAN has, they can't take it. Plus, they will have more oil in their possession if they take over. So they figure why not? all these so called lil reasons 2 invade they are bringin up NOW is bogus.

"I say we do it"

^SHUT THA FUC UP AND DIE SLOW.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Thirteen

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2004, 04:44:47 PM »

IRAN is nothin like these other arab countries U see on TV. America is juss afraid of the power that IRAN has, they can't take it. Plus, they will have more oil in their possession if they take over. So they figure why not? all these so called lil reasons 2 invade they are bringin up NOW is bogus.

"I say we do it"

lol and exactly what kind of power does iran have? they will be wiped out in less than a month if the US were to invade

mauzip

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2004, 04:50:51 PM »

"I say we do it"

lol and exactly what kind of power does iran have? they will be wiped out in less than a month if the US were to invade

If I were to bet I'd say 5 weeks :P They whooped Iraq's ass in 3 weeks. Iran is how many times as big? 3? ???

Thirteen

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2004, 05:01:12 PM »
that shit's still funny..... a military expert from europe said that all the countries in Europe can't match the US's military......and here comes ROD thinking that america is afraid of them....lol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2004, 06:08:24 PM »

lol, I just looked at your profile. youre 14 years old, explains A LOT, and I wont argue with you anymore. all Im just gonna say now is youre a racist fuck, and this comment proves it ^ since youre just generalized arabs, by your thoughts it's like bin laden = arab --> let's whipe out all arabian countries. but who gives a shit, youre 14, no way Id talk to a dumb 14 year old in real life, so what's the point in doing it here.
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2004, 06:09:44 PM »
Iraq borders Iran, that's in America's advantage. I think that if America invades another country they're gonna be invading Syria and Iran at the same time.

dont you hypocritical ass ever dare to claim to be neutral ever again
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2004, 06:23:36 PM »

lol, I just looked at your profile. youre 14 years old, explains A LOT, and I wont argue with you anymore. all Im just gonna say now is youre a racist fuck, and this comment proves it ^ since youre just generalized arabs, by your thoughts it's like bin laden = arab --> let's whipe out all arabian countries. but who gives a shit, youre 14, no way Id talk to a dumb 14 year old in real life, so what's the point in doing it here.

lol

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2004, 06:26:01 PM »

Show me where I generalized arabs. Also 50% of people their suport Bin Laden.