Author Topic: The Case For Invading Iran  (Read 1018 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Case For Invading Iran
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2004, 08:47:13 PM »
YEAH RIGHT, Iran is in the top 10 militaries in the WORLD, Iraq barely had one,lol Sadaam had to call his brother in law to come fight with fatigues. Iran is more stable than any of you think. Another Iraq? NO, Iraq is 98% desert, the top half of Iran just might remind some of a war we had not too long ago called Vietnam. Its not all desert in Iran, it has mountains,forests,jungles, much more cities than Iraq and the population is much much more. No one even in the Arab world liked Iraq, Iraq was a country with no ties or allies. Iran has plenty, just a while ago even the UK sold arms to Iran. You think they would send troops? Iran is a big no no.

Man your taliking about the United Statesof America hear. We have best Militarty in the world. We have improved out military alot since the 60s. Better technology, resources,weapons, ect...It would be better if it was jungle. US troops mainly train in jungle and mountains. Also the main fighting would be in the major cities that have flat terrain like Tehran

and if it gets bad, then we allways have to option of nukes ;)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2004, 08:52:40 PM by Machiavelli »

Doggystylin

« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2004, 08:53:41 PM »
its not about just Iran vs US, the world isnt going to sit out on this one. Read my post again, the whole terrain thing was just 1 of the many things I mentioned. Shits gonna get set off. WWIII is gonna be comin to a city near you if this happens

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2004, 08:59:23 PM »
its not about just Iran vs US, the world isnt going to sit out on this one. Read my post again, the whole terrain thing was just 1 of the many things I mentioned. Shits gonna get set off. WWIII is gonna be comin to a city near you if this happens

K i read it, maybe your right. But the problem is, is that many countries are enemys with Iran including, Isreal, Pakistan, Iraq, Russia, Turkey, Tezvakistan, ect.....
Also why would north Korea get involved

BTW...I do think wwIII is aproching.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2004, 09:02:19 PM »
I do not support any war with Iran, or any other middle east country minding their own damn business.  They have a nuclear weapons program...so what?  So do we.  So does UK, France, Germany, Russia, China, India, and Pakistan.  Are we gonna start a war with them?  Fuck no.

True, I did support the Iraq war at first...but then I woke up.  Iraq has no WMD, never had WMD, nor will they ever have WMD's.  If Iran wants WMD, fine...let em is what I say.  If they use those WMD, THEN we start a war with them...but not now.

However, I honestly don't think the world would (or could for that matter) do much about it.  Do you honestly think if America invaded Iran that the rest of the world would declare war on America?  I sure as hell dont.  It would take a huge combining of forces and resources to stop America.  But that WILL NOT happen under any circumstances, because the world is too civilized and diplomatic for another world-scale war to break out.

Face it people, World War III WILL NOT HAPPEN
« Last Edit: August 01, 2004, 09:04:05 PM by Artemis Entreri »

Doggystylin

« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2004, 09:09:57 PM »
Iraq is dead and Russia is on good terms with Iran, who do you think is helping Iran with their nuclear system, didnt you ever read the articles about the US telling russia to back off? this was more back in 01-02. North Korea is just dying for a reason to launch one at the US, you know they'd want to get involved. Israel of course would get involved but their bassicly the U.S.'s major station in the middle east, like the right testicle of the US. Pakistan I dont think would get involved, their shaky. Either way the world WILL get involved if this shit went down, and if Europe gets involved which they would...Its over....

To Artemis... No they might not attack the US for invading Iran, but I bet many countries will support Iran and then the US will threaten those helping and that could get others involved. It can twist up is so many ways, its not really predictable. WWIII is very possible IMO

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2004, 09:10:29 PM »

However, I honestly don't think the world would (or could for that matter) do much about it.  Do you honestly think if America invaded Iran that the rest of the world would declare war on America?  I sure as hell dont.  It would take a huge combining of forces and resources to stop America.  But that WILL NOT happen under any circumstances, because the world is too civilized and diplomatic for another world-scale war to break out.

"The World is too civilized and diplomatic" What do you call those extrme terriosts who cut be peoples heads off and crash planes into buildings? the fact is that, not all of the World is civilized.

I think WWIII will be about religion....

Jews and Christans vs Muslims

which will result in the comming of Christ.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2004, 09:15:09 PM »
To Artemis... No they might not attack the US for invading Iran, but I bet many countries will support Iran and then the US will threaten those helping and that could get others involved. It can twist up is so many ways, its not really predictable. WWIII is very possible IMO

Theres the problem.  I honestly believe that if enough countries (Russia, UK, France, Germany, China, etc) backed Iran, Bush and the US would back down immediately.  Bush has been criticized and made fun of for being a little "slow"...but comeon, he's not that fucking dumb.  If World War 3 did start, I really don't believe it would be over Iran.  Besides, like I said before, the world is too diplomatic now.  NOONE (except maybe US) truely wants a war, and EVERYONE (except maybe, once again, US) would take as many steps needed and try as hard as possible to avoid war.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2004, 09:16:12 PM »

"The World is too civilized and diplomatic" What do you call those extrme terriosts who cut be peoples heads off and crash planes into buildings? the fact is that, not all of the World is civilized.

I'm talking about the major nations in the security council of the UN...UK, Germany, Russia, France, China.  There is a world beyond the Middle East, you know.

Coming of the Christ?  Whoa man...easy there cowboy.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2004, 09:21:20 PM »

Well if China got in a war, eveyone would be fucked...LoL

No i really think that sooner or later Christ is gunna put end to all this turmoil and end it
« Last Edit: August 01, 2004, 09:26:29 PM by Machiavelli »

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2004, 09:28:14 PM »
No i really think that sooner or later Christ is gunna put end to all this turmoil and end it

And you call those terrorists in the Middle East extremists

Thirteen

« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2004, 09:36:57 PM »
it's funny how people bring up the current deaths in Iraq to show weakness of the American military..... the war in iraq is over, we are now rebuilding and safeguarding the place....the WAR was a complete success

and lastly

Top Ten By Combat Power

United States
China
Israel
India
Russia
Korea, South
Korea, North
United Kingdom
Turkey
Pakistan

The most unusual entry here is Israel. But this is because Israel is one of the few nations to have a reserve army that can be mobilized for action more quickly than most countries can get their active duties into shape for combat. The mobilized Israeli armed forces number over half a million troops. In addition, the Israelis have world class equipment and weapons, as well as exceptional intangibles. The downsize of this is that mobilizing its armed forces also cripples the Israeli economy. Under these conditions, Israel must conduct a war that ends within a few months. After that, supplying the armed forces becomes difficult and actual combat power begins to decline.

The other nations in the top ten have large armed forces that are well equipped and trained, at least compared to most nations farther down on the list. Britain抯 armed forces, like Israel抯, are better equipped, trained and more experienced than most. Turkey benefits from having a strong military tradition and excellent leadership at the small unit level, as well as good combat training.

Overall, the U.S. combat power is about three times that of second place China, and ten times that of tenth place Pakistan. But another modifying factor is how you plan to use that combat power. Wars are not fought in a vacuum, but in places that often inconvenient places for one side. Most armed forces are optimized for fighting on their own borders; for defending the homeland. Only the United States is capable of quickly moving lots of combat power to anywhere on the planet. Moreover, given a few months, the United States can put enough combat power just about anywhere, and become the major military force in that neighborhood. Countries like Britain and France can move some forces to just about anywhere on the planet. But no one can put forces anywhere quite like the United States.

----------------------------------

i like that last paragraph

our military is 3x's stronger than that of china's

plus Israel, south korea, and the UK are usually on our sides

along with the maybe's; russia, pakistan

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2004, 09:43:10 PM »
Word to that shit!

China is only good beacuse it has so many people. There tehnology i decent.

Top US Allies - I got this from a website
1. UK
2. Isreal
3. Canada
4. Austrailia
5. South Korea
6. Italy
7. Pakistan
8.Turkey
9.Russia
10. Germany
« Last Edit: August 01, 2004, 09:49:28 PM by Machiavelli »

Thirteen

« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2004, 09:52:15 PM »
i've said it dozens of times before, china has the largest army....it beats all other armies by sheer numbers alone.....but you only have to be afraid if you live on their land mass

most of their navy was given to them by russia after WW2....their navy is highly undermanned and undertrained.... so without transportation of these soldiers, US doesn't have to worry about the army at all...

oh and another thing i found interesting was this article about the russian submarine that sank a few years ago during training called the Kursk...

the reason the russians didn't want anyone to help was because they had top secret technology aboard the sub...Russia doesn't have the money to spend on technology like the US does so just imagine all the Top Secret things the US has  ;)

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2004, 01:46:28 AM »
LOL @ all the fools that have posted already thinking hey iran seems easy we'll wipe em out in 4.

YEAH RIGHT, Iran is in the top 10 militaries in the WORLD, Iraq barely had one,lol Sadaam had to call his brother in law to come fight with fatigues. Iran is more stable than any of you think. Another Iraq? NO, Iraq is 98% desert, the top half of Iran just might remind some of a war we had not too long ago called Vietnam. Its not all desert in Iran, it has mountains,forests,jungles, much more cities than Iraq and the population is much much more. No one even in the Arab world liked Iraq, Iraq was a country with no ties or allies. Iran has plenty, just a while ago even the UK sold arms to Iran. You think they would send troops? Iran is a big no no.

Iraq being a country with not many allies still had the whole world protesting against the war. Now Iran, you think it could happen just like that? Now attacking Iran would really ignite another world war. Cause as soon as they know its on. they'd strike Israel at ease. and then israel would strike and then the whole world would go nuts. Cause you know as soon as that would happen, countries like north korea, russia, turkey, germany, all those fuckers would get involved.

America isn't afriad? america should be afraid cause you know theres a line and the world is just sitting back and taking shit, you know their gonna snap. and if the world does snap, it won't be to America's advantage.

exactly I hate when people stereotype IRAN,  as a wasteland that has no buildings and some actually think its all sand and all muslims, when in reality there are people there just like us, and many of them who are fighting for there rights which most of you probabbly dont know how hard people in iran are working to get rid of the stupid mullahs and them for messing up the democracy and messing up all the people in irans life...thats why I want to quote Rod
^exactly....but here's the thing, the people of Iran don't hate America, they will do anything to come live out here, they just hate how the government has been operating in the past. They hate their own government also, ever since the Shah was put out of power, they been trying to make movements, but it's hard, U have like 80 million people out there, U can't revolt just like that, it takes major organization, but they have been doing their thing, the college students out there are a major factor, something like 60% of people out there is under 25. My cuzzins out there tell me how the rules and regulations have softened over the years, women no longer have to cover themselves as much, and I remember back in the days, you would go to jail just for wearing sun glasses or anything that would classified as 'cool', none of that is around no more. My cuzzins tell me some people even be sporting doo rags out there nowadays instead of just a shirt around the head. They be throwin parties and shit, not no bullshit either, they be bumpin 2pac out there for god's sake. It's nothing like other Arabic countries, they have a HUGE potential to be considered a MODERN country. But what stops that? The muthafucin Mullahs and tha punk muthafucaz controlling the government. I would more than happy if America puts those muthafucaz out of power, BUT....1st come up wit a legit reason to go out there, and 2nd find a way to defeat them without killin 20,000 more innocent civilians. And have an actual agenda, present it to the public, this isn't IRAQ, U can't set up a puppet out there and think U own the place. The shit will erupt. When I say America is afraid of Iran, I didn't mean WAR-wise, ofcourse America will take em out if it was full on battle. What I was trying to say was Iran is a major factor in the middle east and America is aware of that, dats why they are finding BOGUS ass reasons to get @ them. If they take Iran, they pretty much OWN the middle east. But U gotta go at this the RIGHT way. Bush doesn't understand that, he juss wanna take over and cash in more checks. He doesn't have no real agenda. Kerry CLAIMS he has better ways to fight this war. U figure it out.............
« Last Edit: August 02, 2004, 01:49:36 AM by Liquid Swords »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2004, 06:54:25 AM »
just in case you dont know.. Christ/God dont exist.

+

And you call those terrorists in the Middle East extremists

:D
« Last Edit: August 02, 2004, 07:01:14 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin