Author Topic: ToT Awards :)  (Read 442 times)

Thirteen

Re: ToT Awards :)
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2004, 10:47:44 PM »
MVP (Most Valuable Poster) -  ME... Just check my record and how many people I son on a regular basis

Most Improved Poster -   (the stupid remain the stupid, and those of us who know what we're talking about, always have)

Most Likeable Poster - Sikotic

Most Annoying Poster - smerlus/rampant/machiavelli (just because they don't know shit)

Funniest Poster - Tech

just cause you can't son me and you end up sonning yourself little girl

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2004, 12:21:04 AM »
You're right, I can't son you. We would need a new term: I DAUGHTERED you. 8)
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2004, 01:06:57 AM »
I don't think I've changed much

maybe your real character and attitudes havent changed that much, but the way you present yourself in ToT has changed much. very much.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2004, 07:59:24 AM »
Biggest Looser On The TOT Forum - Maradona with 388 (12.125 per day) posts. In 1 month and 3 days you have managed to post 388 messages. You by far win the award for member with no life.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2004, 08:01:38 AM by rampant »

Thirteen

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2004, 09:09:58 AM »
You're right, I can't son you. We would need a new term: I DAUGHTERED you. 8)

didn't do that either... how do you son someone when i made you say what i wanted you to say?

I get the Jim Henson award

you win the the Lamb Chop award

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2004, 05:00:40 PM »
Biggest Looser On The TOT Forum - Maradona with 388 (12.125 per day) posts. In 1 month and 3 days you have managed to post 388 messages. You by far win the award for member with no life.

So because I post here after work, and son you, means I'm a LOOSER? LOL... YOU STILL CAN'T EVEN SPELL. If anyone's a loser, it's you; posting here not knowing a damn thing, talking out of your ass, and getting sonned on a regular basis. You may now hop off these almighty nuts.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2004, 05:18:32 PM »

So because I post here after work, and son you, means I'm a LOOSER? LOL... YOU STILL CAN'T EVEN SPELL. If anyone's a loser, it's you; posting here not knowing a damn thing, talking out of your ass, and getting sonned on a regular basis. You may now hop off these almighty nuts.
no, your the loser  ;D

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2004, 12:32:28 AM »

no, your the loser  ;D

Oh I get it. So me sonning you 2 dorks makes me a loser; well if that makes me one then so be it. Now that we got that cleared out of the way, you may also have the honor to finally remove thyself off my nuts.

Thirteen

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2004, 12:39:41 AM »
nah it's probably because you think "sonning" a character on the internet makes you cool

must suck to be so useless in real life

oh and i heard all your sonning shit before, so you don't ahve to say it when you reply

and don't even think about saying i'm on your nuts cause let's not forget, you're in my pubic hair club

so what do you have to say now Lamb Chop?

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2004, 01:09:09 AM »
I guess you and Machiavelli are in competition for who's dumber. So far it's a tie; it should be a close one though.

Thirteen

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2004, 01:15:08 AM »
that's the best you could come up with? you should keep to cut and pasting articles

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2004, 01:18:34 AM »
that's the best you could come up with? you should keep to cut and pasting articles

Since you love my nuts so much, here's what I'll do for you, I will make you the Prime Minister of my LEFT NUT. Now are you happy?

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2004, 01:20:47 AM »
By the way, what kind of response did you expect to a post that didn't say anything? Did you expect me to son you again like I did all those other times when you tried to put up an argument against me? A bullshit post from you receives a bullshit response; in other words, you have been dismissed.

Thirteen

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2004, 01:21:04 AM »
you're already a pubic hair on my nuts.....it's a paradox for me to be on your nuts...you've mentioned my name in posts that i've never been in. i've only done that once .....i'm sorry to tell you but you've been living on my nuts for quite some time

Thirteen

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2004, 01:22:01 AM »
By the way, what kind of response did you expect to a post that didn't say anything? Did you expect me to son you again like I did all those other times when you tried to put up an argument against me? A bullshit post from you receives a bullshit response; in other words, you have been dismissed.

son, nuts...son...nuts....son.....nuts.....son...nuts.....sun....nuts.....

get some new lines....we already know you're a moron