Author Topic: ToT Awards :)  (Read 464 times)

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
Re: ToT Awards :)
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2004, 01:24:24 AM »
So because you can't refute the fact that I've SONNED you, and that you're officially on my NUTS, you tell me to come up with new lines? Sorry, I can't change the truth.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Thirteen

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2004, 01:36:30 AM »
So because you can't refute the fact that I've SONNED you, and that you're officially on my NUTS, you tell me to come up with new lines? Sorry, I can't change the truth.

i already said you were on my nut so keep recycling my lines

and if you even try to pull up the thread you supposedly sonned me on, i will just point out that your wrote what i wanted you to say from the begining and you sonned yourself

therefore get some new lines Rainman cause the two your using aren't even true

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2004, 01:41:51 AM »

i already said you were on my nut so keep recycling my lines

and if you even try to pull up the thread you supposedly sonned me on, i will just point out that your wrote what i wanted you to say from the begining and you sonned yourself

therefore get some new lines Rainman cause the two your using aren't even true

I'm starting to feel sorry for you. You must have felt so stupid when I sonned you, that now all you can do is "If you prove to everyone that you sonned me, and pull up those threads, I will just say that I wanted you to son me".... LOL... pathetic... seriously, if you wanna hold on to that last ounce of dignity, just walk out of this thread slowly
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2004, 01:49:39 AM »
MVP - IGeezy

The rest are gay... :D

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2004, 01:53:56 AM »
MVP - IGeezy

The rest are gay... :D

Even you?  ;D