Author Topic: It might happen... Barack Obama  (Read 8310 times)

Sikotic™

Re: It might happen... Barack Obama
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2004, 04:48:43 PM »
I've heard many things about this guy, not one thing negative. I wanna hear his speech but the damn media is too concerned with Kerry's wife, who I could give a shit about to be honest.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2004, 05:01:04 PM »
I've heard many things about this guy, not one thing negative. I wanna hear his speech but the damn media is too concerned with Kerry's wife, who I could give a shit about to be honest.

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/elections/article.adp?id=20040727165409990003

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2004, 05:09:12 PM »
i highly doubt that a black man will become president in the near future.
Well if hes muslim then he definetly wont get elected.

^^ Both sad, but both very true.  No doubt, this man is very intelligent and maybe he's running unopposed in Illinois, but there's still other places in the US where people would find the idea of a black president to be unthinkable.  I do not support this idea in any way but I agree when rampant says he has no chance.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2004, 06:06:37 PM »

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/elections/article.adp?id=20040727165409990003
Thanks alot
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2004, 06:37:17 PM »
Im a fan.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2004, 06:41:52 PM »
His day is actually from Kenya, not African-American

Last time I checked, Kenya was in Africa

eS El Duque

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2004, 07:09:05 PM »
saw this guy on cnn during the democratic shit...thought the best speeches were Gore, Clinton and then him.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2004, 07:29:42 PM »

::) Can you try any harder to try and be a smart ass.

African immigrants don't like to be called African-American, African-American means you were born here. Obama's dad was not born in the United States, he was born in Kenya, making him African. Obama himself is half African/half white, he was born in the United States, so you can say his African-American, though he identifies with both sides, not just one.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2004, 08:53:05 PM »

Last time I checked, you were sonned about 100 times by me.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2004, 09:07:20 PM »

Ya? make a thread about it

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2004, 09:17:39 PM »

Ya? make a thread about it

I was thinking about it, but it wouldn't really be something to be proud of; me sonning you is like a 45 year old college professor arguing with a special-ed student in the 4th grade about politics. You have no knowledge about anything, yet you try to argue with "It's in the 9/11 commission statement".
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2004, 09:23:17 PM »
You have no knowledge about anything, yet you try to argue with "It's in the 9/11 commission statement".

Well it is. Do you want me to scan my 9/11 commision  book and show you the page that is that said Zarquwai (sp?) is connected to Iraq?

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2004, 09:25:32 PM »
You have no knowledge about anything, yet you try to argue with "It's in the 9/11 commission statement".

Well it is. Do you want me to scan my 9/11 commision  book and show you the page that is that said Zarquwai (sp?) is connected to Iraq?

Zarqawi having ties to an organization located in Iraq does not mean that the Iraqi government and Al-Qaeda have ties.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2004, 09:36:53 PM »
[

Zarqawi having ties to an organization located in Iraq does not mean that the Iraqi government and Al-Qaeda have ties.

Zarqawi is top leader of Al-Qaeda. The Iraqi government supported and helped him when he came to Iraq because he was  wounded in a battle in Afghanistan - This is fact, its all been prov-en.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2004, 09:39:45 PM »
[

Zarqawi is top leader of Al-Qaeda. The Iraqi government supported and helped him when he came to Iraq because he was  wounded in a battle in Afghanistan - This is fact, its all been prov-en.

I thought Bin Laden was top leader ???.... Are you talking out of your ass again?

The Iraqi GOVERNMENT helped him? So because he was treated in an Iraqi hospital, that means that the Iraqi government automatically has ties to AL-QAEDA? Great fuckin logic. I bet Timothy McVeigh has seen the doctor before.... maybe the U.S. government is helping these terrorists within our own nation. Seriously, you're not presenting shit. You're stretching your shit so far that it doesn't even make sense anymore.