Author Topic: It might happen... Barack Obama  (Read 8318 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: It might happen... Barack Obama
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2004, 09:49:27 PM »

I thought Bin Laden was top leader ???.... Are you talking out of your ass again?
ONE  of the top leaders

The Iraqi GOVERNMENT helped him? So because he was treated in an Iraqi hospital, that means that the Iraqi government automatically has ties to AL-QAEDA? Great fuckin logic.

Thats not all i said, if you read the rest:

Next, the Al Qaeda big shot -- who was wanted by the USA -- traveled to Lebanon to meet with leaders of Hezbollah.(sp?) A short time after that meeting, in October of 2002, Lawrence Foley, an American official, was assassinated in Jordan. The arrested killers said Zarqawi(sp?)  was involved in the plot.

Zarqawi(sp?)  wound up back in Iraq after the assassination of Foley and met up with the Ansar al-Islam (sp?) group, which operated in Northern Iraq and is affiliated with Al Qaeda.

In January 2003, several Ansar terrorists were arrested in Britain and charged with planning to put Ricin in the military food supply. Some of those terrorists fingered Zarqawi(sp?)  in the plot.

Right now, Zarqawi(sp?)  is believed to be in Fallujah working with some of Saddam's former generals in planning terror attacks. Just last week he took credit for killing 13 people in a bombing.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2004, 10:07:23 PM »
"met up with the Ansar al-Islam (sp?) group, which operated in Northern Iraq and is affiliated with Al Qaeda."

So if this group was in the U.S. and aided him, then the U.S. government would be the one with the ties? Use common sense, retard.
It's like saying the ETA helped some Italian terrorist, would that mean that Spain is supporting Italian terrorists? NO.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2004, 10:24:15 PM »
"met up with the Ansar al-Islam (sp?) group, which operated in Northern Iraq and is affiliated with Al Qaeda."

So if this group was in the U.S. and aided him, then the U.S. government would be the one with the ties? Use common sense, retard.
It's like saying the ETA helped some Italian terrorist, would that mean that Spain is supporting Italian terrorists? NO.

Apples and Oranges ...LoL

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2004, 10:26:36 PM »
I don't want to be known as a pessimist, but more as a voice of reason.  There is no way America is ready to elect a black person president.  There's way too much prejudice still out there, and I just don't see it happening anytime soon at all.  100 years after slaves were freed, the civil rights movement happened.  That's how long change takes in America. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2004, 10:44:23 PM »
I don't want to be known as a pessimist, but more as a voice of reason.  There is no way America is ready to elect a black person president.  There's way too much prejudice still out there, and I just don't see it happening anytime soon at all.  100 years after slaves were freed, the civil rights movement happened.  That's how long change takes in America. 

I don't think it will happen in our lifetimes to be honest.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2004, 10:48:44 PM »
As I said, it might happen. Who knows. Though if you asked me a few years ago, I'd think your were lying that the Terminator would be California govenor (I seriously think we need a Californian born govenor law like the president.. lol) and even worst than a black man as president, a conservative pro wrestler winning govenor of a highly liberal state.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2004, 12:22:43 AM »

Apples and Oranges ...LoL

That's what I thought idiot.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2004, 12:38:30 AM »
the reason powell never stood for president is cos he feared assassination i don't think he'll ever stand for that reason

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2004, 04:50:04 AM »
I don't understand the not in our lifetime things. 

We are all about 16 - 21 (and then Trauma  ;D), so if we be optimistic and say in our lifetime is 80, then that's 20 Presidential elections, give or take.

Now do you really think, with the black and hispanic populations rising, there won't at least be one black candidate running? 

2030 at the latest there will have been a black President.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2004, 09:36:22 AM »

I think we will see a Hispanic person before a black president. And asians..umm never

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2004, 09:57:52 AM »
damn Mach, u got eaten again! lololol

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2004, 12:31:54 PM »

We are all about 16 - 21 (and then Trauma  ;D), so if we be optimistic and say in our lifetime is 80, then that's 20 Presidential elections, give or take.

Now do you really think, with the black and hispanic populations rising, there won't at least be one black candidate running? 

The problem with minorities is that they never go out and vote. If that changes in the future and minorities do go out and vote, then I can see it happening sometime in the distant future before I'm dead....unless I get hit by a truck tomorrow.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2004, 12:33:41 PM by Sikotic aka Birdman »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bez

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2004, 12:44:05 PM »

The problem with minorities is that they never go out and vote. If that changes in the future and minorities do go out and vote, then I can see it happening sometime in the distant future before I'm dead....unless I get hit by a truck tomorrow.
.....or a car......oh shit.....thats already happened!

lol

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2004, 09:43:43 AM »
And asians..umm never

It's okay.  We already run the world.

Doggystylin

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2004, 07:56:29 PM »
And asians..umm never

It's okay.  We already run the world.