Author Topic: i got an ipod song sharing dilemma.  (Read 155 times)

We Fly High

i got an ipod song sharing dilemma.
« on: July 29, 2004, 02:05:29 AM »
well i usually buy all my albums OG, and upload them all into my itunes. and i got about 5-6 gigs worth so far on there. and i keep it on there for my ipod. the only problem that kinda pisses me off, is that other people with ipod can pretty much just rip your entire life cd collection and add it to their library in only a few minutes. its like shit i spent all this money on these albums.. and spent all these years accumulating it. and someone can just plug their ipod into my laptop and get them all. these arent even like dl'd songs from the internet, theyre all ripped directly off my cds.. i dont know what do you guys think..

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: i got an ipod song sharing dilemma.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2004, 02:25:59 AM »
wooo :o
i have a few albums that i brought and put them on there

but most of them are d/l but once my songs get shit i change them
but this time im gonna keep em ;D

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2004, 11:10:57 PM »
stop whining

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2004, 02:56:27 AM »
well i usually buy all my albums OG, and upload them all into my itunes. and i got about 5-6 gigs worth so far on there. and i keep it on there for my ipod. the only problem that kinda pisses me off, is that other people with ipod can pretty much just rip your entire life cd collection and add it to their library in only a few minutes. its like shit i spent all this money on these albums.. and spent all these years accumulating it. and someone can just plug their ipod into my laptop and get them all. these arent even like dl'd songs from the internet, theyre all ripped directly off my cds.. i dont know what do you guys think..

Now You know how artists feel when people download their tracks  8)

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2004, 03:26:27 PM »

Now You know how artists feel when people download their tracks  8)