Author Topic: Did anyone see Al Sharpton's speech?  (Read 313 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Did anyone see Al Sharpton's speech?
« on: July 29, 2004, 04:56:30 AM »
Awesome speech.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Did anyone see Al Sharpton's speech?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2004, 10:01:23 AM »
Good for him, but he will never see Presidency.  He should go back to preaching God, b/c he doesn't seem fit for politics to me.  Remember "separation of church and state"?  A reverend wouldn't be elected President.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2004, 12:29:26 PM »
Good for him, but he will never see Presidency.  He should go back to preaching God, b/c he doesn't seem fit for politics to me.  Remember "separation of church and state"?  A reverend wouldn't be elected President.

For sure. Way too much controversy and negatives surround him. He would never get a nomination.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2004, 05:10:16 PM »

But God is Bush's best friend; they have long talks at night.  ::) :D ;D
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2004, 05:14:10 PM »

lol

Do you not think he's happy where he is?

One of the things he was saying was that he came out of the ghetto raised by a single mother and ran for President.  That's amazing.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2004, 05:23:05 PM »

But God is Bush's best friend; they have long talks at night.  ::) :D ;D
do u have a problem with GOD or bush?

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2004, 05:43:54 PM »

lol

One of the things he was saying was that he came out of the ghetto raised by a single mother and ran for President.  That's amazing.

Uh...any natural born citizen over 35 can run for president.

I'm so sick of hearing these stories about "coming out of the ghetto".  Yeah yeah yeah...inner city blacks have it tough...I hear enough of that SHIT in rap music (when they're not talking about money, cars, and fucking women).  He ran for President...so what?  Does that make him special?  In my mind, fuck no.  Shit, how many times has Ross Perot  ran for president?  Congrats to him for running...nows lets see how much he'll lose by.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2004, 05:45:40 PM by Artemis Entreri »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2004, 08:38:00 PM »
i wish he would campaign harder ,lol hell i'd vote for him, but then again i'd vote for any black guy that ran. serio though...put mike tyson or Ken norton JR up in there and i'd vote for them ;)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2004, 08:59:50 PM »
Good for him, but he will never see Presidency. 

Good for him?    It has nothing to do with him wanting to be president.  Primaries are over

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2004, 08:17:09 PM »

lol

Uh...any natural born citizen over 35 can run for president.

I'm so sick of hearing these stories about "coming out of the ghetto".  Yeah yeah yeah...inner city blacks have it tough...I hear enough of that SHIT in rap music (when they're not talking about money, cars, and fucking women).  He ran for President...so what?  Does that make him special?  In my mind, fuck no.  Shit, how many times has Ross Perot  ran for president?  Congrats to him for running...nows lets see how much he'll lose by.

It's a lot easier to run when you're wealthy and you family name is established on the political scene. I think that's the point Sharpton was trying to make.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2004, 06:00:23 AM »
You need millions to at least run in the primaries.

Go away Artimis whoever you are