Author Topic: Mase, Jim Jones, & Cam square off on hot 97  (Read 641 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Mase, Jim Jones, & Cam square off on hot 97
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2004, 11:15:20 PM »
Ha ha Dipset clowning wack ass Mase.

"I will do it to you duke"

LOL
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2004, 11:33:48 PM »
hey smartass ima put $100,000 that I dont have that mase will outsell jim jones. come on fool its Mase and "welcome back" got way more spins than "certified gangsters" you gotta be the dumbest person ever if u think jones will out sell mase!  I bet u jim jones will do half of mase sales if hes lucky!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2004, 12:16:30 AM »
Mase brought Cam into the game.  I remember that "Horse And Carriage" song, the big hype was that this dude rapped with Mase.  That's the success of his first album right there, with Mase being on the first single.  Then Cam worked his way over to Roc A Fella and has sucked, as well as been an asshole, ever since.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2004, 05:09:08 AM »
hey smartass ima put $100,000 that I dont have that mase will outsell jim jones. come on fool its Mase and "welcome back" got way more spins than "certified gangsters" you gotta be the dumbest person ever if u think jones will out sell mase!  I bet u jim jones will do half of mase sales if hes lucky!
did i ever say he wouldn't? bringing sales into something it has nothing to do with because you don't have an actual argument is dickriding.  its obvious none of you even heard the interview, cause you'd know that jimmy sonned the shit out of mase, and cam exposed his ass for lying when he asked him about the money, and he had to take a long pause and think about it. ms jones even went at him for it. all 3 callers clowned mase too. niggas on wcc are gonna hate on cam cause its wcc, of course they're going to take good ol mase side. cam wasnt even being ignorant, he was just straight up real. thats the only time i've ever heard him be 100% serious and rational. its funny how mase was dodgin questions and actin dumb when jim jones brought up that the goon squad put a bounty out on his head...thats the real reason his ass ran to atlanta
have any of you even read mase book? he talked about things that he shouldn't have talked about. just because you're "in touch with god" now doesn't mean you air people out. thats the biggest reason cam is mad.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2004, 05:17:40 AM by smartass »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Mr. RuthlessG

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2004, 07:51:23 AM »
I don't like Mase or Cam and the Diplomats.

So I am not supporting any of them.

pappy

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2004, 09:07:12 AM »
I don't like Mase or Cam and the Diplomats.

So I am not supporting any of them.

word i could careless about either one of them.  But i feel like won that lil bruhaha they had

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2004, 09:10:47 AM »
Mase is a puss.  Listen to him not even stand up for himself.  He should've compared his career to Cam'Ron's instead of taking it like a bitch.

I think he handled it rather well.  Dipset wants him to get gassed up

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2004, 12:15:55 PM »
Reverends lying hold zero weight:

Jim Jones called in threatenin MA$E..

Jim Jones: Tell the truth the reason u really left the industry was u was cared u was next to be robbed..to get it

Ma$e: No thas not true

Jim Jones: Why u lying u were never gon split the 50,000 wif Cam for the horse and carriage video

*Cam calls in*

Cam: Why u lyin ! U called me the other day talkin bout lets do an ALBUM...Why u lying bout the 50,000 and cancun...That never happened stop lyin...U never said u and me were gon split the money...

Cam: Yo I just wanna sit back but tell the TRUTH…There was no 50,000 in CANCUN

MA$E: That’s not what I said

CAM: U a reverend and your LYIN…Why you lying..Didn't u say RAPPING is the DEVIL now your RAPPIN…You said that in CHURCH

Miss Jones: Do u feel that way MA$E

MA$E: NO

CAM: OH MY GOD

CAM: Buy the Cam album Buy the Jim Jones album... I wish u the best of luck..and STOP LYING

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jim Jones straight murdered that fool  ;D ;D:

"i'm A Put You In My Kufi Category" ;D ;D

"you Better Have Them Boys With Badges With You"

"i'll Do It To You Nigga"

"you Aint Gonna Be Smiling"

"you Aint Gonna Be Up In The Club"

"call Me One Eyed Willie, I Got The Goons With Me, Goony Goo Goo" ;D ;D

Jimmy Jones - I'll put dentures in your mouth, Im here...
Mase - God forgive you Jimmy

LMAO  ;D ;D ;D

then lol at mase praying for jimmy during the commercial
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** Salutes Jimmy the Capo **

Why y'all gettin all mad talkin about...

talking about Jimmy and Cam sounded so damm ignorant....

They just calling tryin to clown dude and make their point... its an entertainment industry and that sh!t is pure entertainmnet....

And although Cam prolly had bad info about the 50 G's...

Its obvious Mase came back tothe game cuz he wanted more money...

Aint greed one of the 7 deadly sins???

** shakes head in disgust **

IF u didnt know by now,Jones is officially the most gangsta nicca in the fukin industry! How u gone embarrass a preacher on Live radio? bahahaa this shyt is so funny Im in tears

Of course before he hung up he had to promote his album...ON MY WAY TO CHURCH comin Aug. 24th

and lol at any of you thinking mase album is gonna be better than jimmys classic. of course its not gonna sell more simply cos its coming out independant.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2004, 12:18:42 PM by Jim Jones »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2004, 12:20:37 PM »
jim jones sucks. at least camron had some ok songs/albums, some... jim jones is ass

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2004, 12:24:02 PM »
jim jones sucks. at least camron had some ok songs/albums, some... jim jones is ass

*listens to ryder music mixtape*

*laughts at this chump*

its obvious you cant handle powerful music, stay in your corner chump, you aint built for this.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2004, 12:26:41 PM »
Is it just me, or what exactly is pussy about moving down south to get away from Harlem, where Ma$e knew there were kats after his life. This stupid Jim Jones guy seems to think that is something he can clown Ma$e for? Hmm, now let me see, um, 1)stay in Harlem and get shot, or 2) follow your new religious attitude, and move down south where you will be safe? It's a hard choice I have to say 8)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2004, 01:49:04 PM »

*listens to ryder music mixtape*

*laughts at this chump*

its obvious you cant handle powerful music, stay in your corner chump, you aint built for this.
powerfull? ??? ::)

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2004, 03:36:50 PM »
The audio of this is up at hiphopgame.com

platinumk777

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2004, 06:44:29 PM »
I think Mase handled it very maturely. LOL @ Mase just saying "wow" while Jones be wildin on the phone. And LMAO @ the idiot promoting his album before hanging up. That shit was totally planned in advance

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2004, 07:46:56 PM »
I think Mase handled it very maturely. LOL @ Mase just saying "wow" while Jones be wildin on the phone. And LMAO @ the idiot promoting his album before hanging up. That shit was totally planned in advance

I agree.  Mase kept his composure the whole time while Jim Jones and Cam sounded like idiots screaming at him and threatening him over the phone.  They tried to act gangsta but came off as two loud idiots.