Author Topic: Snoops next album will be his 2nd best ever!  (Read 1450 times)

Rudki

Re: Snoops next album will be his 2nd best ever!
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2004, 11:19:25 AM »
Hit record = good record then??

Don't think so.

Agreed...

just bring Dre & Snoop back together, they ALWAYS come out with bangers....and classics 8)

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2004, 11:56:45 AM »

the Neptunes do have some tight beats, but they also got straight up pop beats. So I guess it all depends on what beats Snoop will pick. (And of course his lyrics have to be good too...)

We'll see.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2004, 11:59:04 AM »
From Tha Chuuuch To Da Palace & Beautiful were what I call, classics.
lol, no they werent... not 1 bit.. they were averege/below average, blows my mind was dope, but onkly casue of the beat and casue its about chronic

Killa-G

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • GATE 13 Style
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2004, 12:35:38 PM »
Fucc the neptunes!! what they producin??shit they producin shit homie!!! They producin bangers for Britney Spears!!! I want Dre & Snoop Bacc Snoop And DPG!!
Not snoop and star trek and ludacris, lil jon and g-unit of his album!!!
Don't say you like Paid Tha Coast....(-----hahahha its the one of the wackest albums ever!!! I want to hear G-Funk i was rased with that oldschool west shit and not RNB Wanksta shit!!! Groupie
G-A-T-E 13

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2004, 12:44:27 PM »
Fucc the neptunes!! what they producin??shit they producin shit homie!!! They producin bangers for Britney Spears!!! I want Dre & Snoop Bacc Snoop And DPG!!
Not snoop and star trek and ludacris, lil jon and g-unit of his album!!!
Don't say you like Paid Tha Coast....(-----hahahha its the one of the wackest albums ever!!! I want to hear G-Funk i was rased with that oldschool west shit and not RNB Wanksta shit!!! Groupie
i dont agree with your grammar, but i agree with you

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2004, 01:37:15 PM »
I respect your opinion, but really, calling "Beautiful" and "From The Chuuuch To The Palace" classics seriously makes me chuckle. Especially since you emphasized the world 'classic'. "California Love" is a classic, "What Would You Do" is a classic...the 2 Snoop tracs don't even come close. Not at all.

But anyways...I have to admit that "FTCTTP", "Beautiful", and "Blows My Mind" were all dope, but a whole album like that? I have my doubts. We'll have to wait and see though.

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2004, 01:38:30 PM »
This guy is too much.  Those two songs are not classics, if they are then just about every goddam song ever made is a classic.  
Snoop's next album will be bad.  He's as poppy and commercial as ever and with the Neptunes behind him he'll get three or four amazing beats and the rest won't be any good.  The hell with the opinion of the people on Allhiphop.com, mine is right, just watch.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

PLANT

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2004, 03:03:02 PM »
Many people on WCC won't admit it, but I think Que is right on this one.

Funkadelic

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2004, 03:27:21 PM »
I feel you a little bit, but I would like that we works with west coast artists and not that much with east coast artists. But you are right, "Beautiful" is a really good track.

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2004, 03:28:37 PM »
Hopefully he won't go the Nelly route and put so many odd collabos

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2004, 04:21:41 PM »
Lets face it, Doggystyle is and should always be his best record. But I think Neptunes will bring Snoop back from that lazy sound hes been doing since 96. Ok he drops some heaters every few tracks, but Neptunes are the hottest producers in the game and you cant tell me "Beautiful" wasnt Snoops best track for years.

i can ;D
beautiful wasnt snoops best track for years 8)

i dont like neptunes productions, to me neptunes is more like fashion, like theyre in - but the music isnt that great - its new and fresh - but thats it - im not feeling it at all
and i also dont like the mix of snoop + neptunes ::)

sry que, but i cant share your opinion, cant support your "vision"  ;)

they need to take all of snoops money,
maybe then he makes great music again :o

Jome

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2004, 08:15:50 PM »
Those two songs are not classics, if they are then just about every goddam song ever made is a classic. 
Snoop's next album will be bad.  He's as poppy and commercial as ever and with the Neptunes behind him he'll get three or four amazing beats and the rest won't be any good.  The hell with the opinion of the people on Allhiphop.com, mine is right, just watch.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2004, 08:22:35 PM »
beautifull was tight but not the type of beat i usually want to hear
Tha Chuuuch To Da Palace  was average and not the..............

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2004, 11:45:09 PM »
Those two songs are not classics, if they are then just about every goddam song ever made is a classic. 
Snoop's next album will be bad.  He's as poppy and commercial as ever and with the Neptunes behind him he'll get three or four amazing beats and the rest won't be any good.  The hell with the opinion of the people on Allhiphop.com, mine is right, just watch.

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2004, 01:35:04 AM »
This topic was on AllHipHop.com and they all said, Neptunes would bring Snoop back to his best. So for me to say most of you here are westcoast dick riders isnt wrong, becuase I knew when I posted this you would all disagree ;D.

Any track Neptunes touch is a hit record, why do you think Snoop is fucking with them?

Top Dogg album was pretty boring if you ask me appart from Dont Tell & Bitch Please.

hmmmm, but the topic is "Snoops next album will be his 2nd best ever!"
and from the point of view of someone who likes westcoast music, and probably loves doggystyle, you cant expect the same answers as from somebody who listens to pop, shakira for example ;)
ok, ill take back the shakira-part...
but really, those guys who love "beautyful", to 90% arent the ones who love doggystyle
most of the guys loving the new snoop, never heard doggystyle in full! they dont expect him to do gangsta rap, they expect successful pop-music by snoop

and if your question was "Snoops next album will almost sell as much units as doggystyle did" then i might agree with you 8)