Author Topic: Snoops next album will be his 2nd best ever!  (Read 1454 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoops next album will be his 2nd best ever!
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2004, 08:45:48 AM »
hes on some straight pimp shit like too short

bwhahahahahahahahaha
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Thirteen

« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2004, 08:58:31 AM »
that has to be two of the dumbest posts i've seen back to back

first, we're not even talking about jadakiss, or lloyd banks so you can just hop off their nuts....i'm happy you like them...good for you

second, take your ignorant ass to college and get enroll in some psych classes....if you believe that just because someone doesn't listen to snoop or nelly, they're not getting any pussy...then there is a whole 98% of the population that's not fucking, just because they don't like garbage music.

third, it's great that you're black and you represent the hood, but that's just because you're poor and that's all you got...if all i ate was macaroni and cheese, i'd think it was the shit too

and lastly, if you get butthurt from people saying they're not going to buy the new snoop cd, or they don't like nelly, you should really re-evaluate your life. you'll see that you have some serious mental issues

hector

« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2004, 10:59:07 AM »
no it won't.  it will be wack, just like his last album, and the album before that.  lmao @ you calling people on here westcoast dickriders.  guess what smart guy:  this is a westcoast forum.  thats why some of us are here, because we actually like westcoast music.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2004, 01:22:13 PM »
thats why some of us are here, because we actually like westcoast music.
keyword some

hector

« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2004, 01:54:58 PM »
thats why some of us are here, because we actually like westcoast music.
keyword some

yeah no shit.  by that some, I was referring to myself and probably about 10 others.  I don't know why the rest of the people are here.  I'd be gone in a split second if this forum wasn't about westcoast rap.

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2004, 04:10:09 PM »
i dont think this album will be what i would like, coz snoop is on some whole different shit now.
neptunes suck ass. i dont know why they so popular. thats the only reason why snoop is fuckin with them is coz they popular.... not coz they're tight. coz if they werent popular,i bet snoop would'nt even give them a thought. snoop is dickriding whoever is popular on the charts, whether that be britney spears, justin timberlake or 3lw. snoop's gone all hollywood but cant see it
« Last Edit: August 02, 2004, 04:12:48 PM by LAzoo »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2004, 05:33:00 PM »
LAzoo is totally on point.  And lets get one thing clear - whoever says fuck you to those of us who aren't gonna support Snoop needs to check themself. You say were not supporting the west? what the fuck! do you realize when you support snoop albums that feature 90% non - west coast producers that you're basically dissing the west.  I mean if he can round up the mass appeal with this pop bullshit he is gonna do it to the fullest because he puts money before the music, and thats why he fucking sucks musically now.  I seriously can't believe that snoop disses others for not staying down with the west but yet he doesn't hardly fuck with west coast producers.  But hey, i can say this - maybe snoop will think its safe to let Daz do some beats again, since his face kept popping up in J - KWON videos.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2004, 04:46:43 AM »
Straight up the neptunes really do suck there beats r the same all tha time there NOT great producers they jus work wit every1 so u have to listen to there beats u have no choice

beautiful woz the most shittiest song eva pharrel is jus a pussy singin on it snoop needs to hook up wit producers like storch, jelly roll, meech like he did on tha last meal that is one of my fav albums its jus brilliance track after track, top dogg another banger, the game is to be told woz shit snoop dont go wit dat south style at all, doggfather wicked wat can i say i luved it, doggystyle one of the best albums from the west nuff said, then u get dat fuckin paid tha cost to be tha boss wit one or 3 decent tracks the one where snoop jus copied paid in full and the one wit red and nate and the track by premier samplyin everythin but thats it.

Im not gona even look at this new record im startin to have doubts bout 213 as well and thats the album i have waited for for nearly 10years!!!!!

Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2004, 01:15:20 PM »
first off im not black im Dominican so im brown secondly i do go to college
i go to hudson county community college thirdly i aint dissin the westcoast
im dissin artists in the west who stick to the same sound for the last 10 years
and these waterd down westcoast mcs rappin over waterd down G funk
i like doggystyle it was my favorite but im saying snoops new shit might be hot
you cant judge till you listen and maybe more people want the producers i named
rather then meech wells and battle cat and jelly roll all there beats sound the same
the same old synthz sounds with claps and the rogertroutman baselines
most people dont feel that style if i wanna hear g funk ill listen to the westcoast
92=96 era cause the way they do it now sucks and thats why it doesnt sell
most of the country dont feel that style of production , if i wanna hear funk
ill pop in some parliment funkadelics , i rather here snoop over kanye west
red spyda and neptunes only old producers i want to hear snoop over
is daz warren G and Dre and dj quik otherwise it all sounds the same in westcoast music

but games album NOW theres new westcoast style  that track
with the old easy e verse is the shit , and red spyda produced that
and dre mixed it thats good westcoast production

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2004, 02:06:09 PM »
that has to be two of the dumbest posts i've seen back to back

first, we're not even talking about jadakiss, or lloyd banks so you can just hop off their nuts....i'm happy you like them...good for you

second, take your ignorant ass to college and get enroll in some psych classes....if you believe that just because someone doesn't listen to snoop or nelly, they're not getting any pussy...then there is a whole 98% of the population that's not fucking, just because they don't like garbage music.

third, it's great that you're black and you represent the hood, but that's just because you're poor and that's all you got...if all i ate was macaroni and cheese, i'd think it was the shit too

and lastly, if you get butthurt from people saying they're not going to buy the new snoop cd, or they don't like nelly, you should really re-evaluate your life. you'll see that you have some serious mental issues

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2004, 06:20:19 PM »
Hey we dont want a pop record done by two shit same beat makin individuals we want a hip hop all those in support of this new album shud jus leave this forum coz its the West Coast Connection Forum A Rap forum not pop i hate the fact 90% of snoop fans now hate him cus he's turned his bk on us and gone pop, well if he is happy then fuck him
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2004, 06:25:24 PM »
Rap is "Pop" its the most POP-U-Lar music alive today , rap aint underground no more
it hasnt been for years get used to it

Suga Foot

« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2004, 10:24:19 PM »
The Neptunes are capable of making good music, if they take their time.  I don't like the beats where they just program 3 sounds to an mpc and smack it around for 3 minutes.  At least this Snoop album will be consistent tho.  We just have to wait and see if it's boo boo or not yet.

OmNIsCiUs

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I give up.There aren't any quotes that'll fit here
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2004, 05:21:47 PM »
if he matches Tha Last Meal, i'll be very satisfied and impressed. Goodluck to him i say
."".    ."",
     |  |   /  /
     |  |  /  /
     |  | /  /
     |  |/  ;-._
     }  ` _/  / ;
     |  /` ) /  /
     | /  /_/\_/\
     |/  /      |
     (  ' \ '-  |
      \    `.  /
       |      |
       |      |

Funkstradamus

« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2004, 10:15:48 PM »
Hit record = good record then??

Don't think so.

Agreed...

just bring Dre & Snoop back together, they ALWAYS come out with bangers....and classics 8)
thats all i'm sayin....fuck The Neptunes....