Author Topic: Young Buck Gets his G-Unit Chain stolen in Chicago  (Read 309 times)

Seventh

Young Buck Gets his G-Unit Chain stolen in Chicago
« on: July 30, 2004, 03:11:26 PM »
yo u heard it hear first. this is not a rumor this is not gossip this is some real shit. I got this information courtesy from DeToX aka Article.

This past weekend there was a numerous amount of hip hop artists in Chicago with the different events going on in the music industry. The Chicago Idol being one, also Syleena Johnson was in town for the Kanye West show which took place at the Vic Theatre. Then you had LL Cool J taking care of some business on the music side. And of course there was Young Buck from G-Unit, which i am sure a lot of you heard him during his interview on the radio. Although i am not sure if he mentioned this incident on the radio because i didnt hear the whole thing but if he didnt mention it well its being mentioned now. He was on the South Side of Chicago acting quote "hard", talking bout "i dont need no security". When a group of people approaceh him and started taking shots at his head then quickly removed his infamous G-Unit medallion with the chain that was around his neck. According to witnessess "Young Buck got his ass beat, they beat the *&!@ outta dude". Ever since the chain has been stolen, the new owners have been taking pictures with it on and spreading the word to everyone about it. They also have been spotted around town in the clubs showing off their new piece of jewelry.

Well you might ask who the fuck is detox aka article well he is on the music scene from Chicago to New York and in the industry. He always knows whats goin on, in other words he is a reliable source. When i was with him last night at the Kanye West Video Casting he got the phone call about the incident and told me what happened. . . . so thats whutz up!

got this from wcrydaz forum

c

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Young Buck Gets his G-Unit Chain stolen in Chicago
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2004, 03:12:46 PM »
bitch

Montana00

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2004, 03:45:41 PM »
wait.....wait......no, i still dont care.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2004, 04:00:35 PM »
wait.....wait......no, i still dont care.

lol
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Slayer

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2004, 08:16:54 PM »
who gives a fuck they should Kill 'Em All

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2004, 08:52:08 PM »
That's what he gets for making a big fuckin deal about his ice.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2004, 12:01:11 AM »
i feel sorry for the big mouth foo wit his chain cuz once they find him..... well u no da rest and as for buck.... lool.... leave it to yung buck to get his ass fucked up and jacked i dought 50 wood of had dat problem

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2004, 01:50:39 AM »
well
He's real though, since he has no security, No other famous rapper like him can say that.
the whole g-unit should get at those guys, lol

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life