Author Topic: Kerry the Flip Flopper  (Read 1418 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Kerry the Flip Flopper
« on: July 30, 2004, 10:16:25 PM »
http://media1.stream2you.com/rnc/072304v2.wmv

Right click, and save as if you want.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • Goal of the Century
Re: Kerry the Flip Flopper
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2004, 10:32:36 PM »
Machiavelli, the ignorant fool who's been sonned by me.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2004, 10:34:24 PM »
Machiavelli, the ignorant fool who's been sonned by me.

Congratulations on sonning a  just turned 14 year old.

and BTW whats your point?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2004, 02:11:23 AM »
against bush: mad double standards, highest deficit, world-wide worst reputation of the US since like forever, 1 war led to get bin laden but didnt get bin laden instead led his familiy fly around while noone else was allowed to fly, 1 unjust war led to find WMD that did exist, 4 years of politics based on lies and fake evidence, bla...

against kerry: this joke video

you decide.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2004, 08:49:17 AM »
Whats the point of this video?

Did you even notice what kerry said? "The clinton administration backed off, there should have been more inspectors in their country.

He never said, "We need to invade iraq right now, because they will use their weapons."
He never said, "Lets forget about our allies and the UN, and invade iraq."

Smoke

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2004, 08:59:10 AM »
He never said, "We need to invade iraq right now, because they will use their weapons."

He never faced 11/9.

I mean when you face it, and you have the responsability to save you Country, it's easier to make mistakes. Bush did one. Kerr did no mistakes cause he wasnt the guy who had that responsability.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2004, 09:40:30 AM »
Against  John Kerry

Most liberal Senator ever

Offers flip flops--never makes up his mind

Bad record in senate - Almost no accomplishments.

Wants to raise taxes--which result in more people with  low income

Trying to be conservative on foreign affairs to lure Republican votes--even tho hes really not gonna do that

Wants us to depend on America for oil  even though he doest support people drilling in Alaska or Texas--which will result in higher gas prices, less energy, and higher dept

Wants to cut healthcare costs--twhich  result in less efficient Health Centers, Medications, higher taxes

His education plan will spend more money to make better schools and better teachers--but Bush's plan is  not alot of money and it  makes every kid be able to go to whatever school they want.

Wants to spend more money(lots!) on Environment--who really gives a fuck about the environment, we could use the millions of dollars they use for a better Cause

To conclude, Kerry has good Ideas for issues but the  problem is, is that how the fuck are they gonna pay for it? Raising Taxes?

« Last Edit: July 31, 2004, 09:46:25 AM by Machiavelli »

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2004, 10:01:18 AM »

Did you even notice what kerry said? "The clinton administration backed off, there should have been more inspectors in their country.

The point is that Kerry never makes up his mind, and first supports something then a week later he doent.

and Rampant, why have you turnd so anti-bush? You use to support the Bush dickrider.

mauzip

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2004, 10:18:44 AM »
blah, this film is made to create a negative picture of john kerry. a couple of times they make kerry look like he contradicts himself and at that moment they cut him off. they don't show everything kerry says. they try to blackmail kerry in this film.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2004, 10:20:33 AM by Mr. Mauzip »

Montana00

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2004, 10:23:44 AM »

The point is that Kerry never makes up his mind, and first supports something then a week later he doent.

and Rampant, why have you turnd so anti-bush? You use to support the Bush dickrider.
shut your little 14 year old ass up. When did i say i support kerry? when did i say im anti bush? Your the last person to be talking about dickriding.

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2004, 10:24:06 AM »
against bush: mad double standards, highest deficit, world-wide worst reputation of the US since like forever, 1 war led to get bin laden but didnt get bin laden instead led his familiy fly around while noone else was allowed to fly, 1 unjust war led to find WMD that did exist, 4 years of politics based on lies and fake evidence, bla...

against kerry: this joke video

you decide.

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2004, 10:24:42 AM »

shut your little 14 year old ass up. When did i say i support kerry? when did i say im anti bush? Your the last person to be talking about dickriding.

lol aren't you 15 years old? :laugh:

Montana00

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2004, 11:00:06 AM »
lol aren't you 15 years old? :laugh:
is that a joke or a question?  ???

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2004, 08:09:20 PM »
As Bill Maher once said on his show: "It's perfectly normal to change your opinions in between the ages of 18 and 60."

Look, if you do not change your stance on certain issues after learning new facts or realizing mistakes, then you're simply a fucking fool.

What's better: A guy that can learn from his mistakes, or a guy that makes mistakes, but doesn't realize then because according to him it's the "right thing to do"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2004, 09:00:46 PM »
As Bill Maher once said on his show: "It's perfectly normal to change your opinions in between the ages of 18 and 60."
[...]

for sure better than changing the reason for killing 15000+ ppl several times between a few months.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Storm

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2004, 10:51:53 PM »
Against  John Kerry

Wants to raise taxes--which result in more people with  low income

Trying to be conservative on foreign affairs to lure Republican votes--even tho hes really not gonna do that

Wants us to depend on America for oil  even though he doest support people drilling in Alaska or Texas--which will result in higher gas prices, less energy, and higher dept

Wants to cut healthcare costs--twhich  result in less efficient Health Centers, Medications, higher taxes

His education plan will spend more money to make better schools and better teachers--but Bush's plan is  not alot of money and it  makes every kid be able to go to whatever school they want.

Wants to spend more money(lots!) on Environment--who really gives a fuck about the environment, we could use the millions of dollars they use for a better Cause

To conclude, Kerry has good Ideas for issues but the  problem is, is that how the fuck are they gonna pay for it? Raising Taxes?

bush is an idiot and if you vote for him than you are an idiot. he has changed his mind on some issues, but everyone in the world does that. he doesnt want to raise taxes, just raise upper class taxes (the elites).  there is no way he can do worse than bush with foreign affairs since everyone hates us now. he will make healthcare a lot more available than bush ever did. he wants to make education more available and better. and the envirionment is important, but im sure thats not one of the highest things on his agenda since Bush has fucked up so much.  he wont have to raise taxes cause im sure Bush has money going elsewhere that is unnecessary where kerry can find to put into his plan.  if bush gets reelected then we are in very big trouble.
peace.
If tha bitch can't swim, then shes bound to drizzound!

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2004, 11:21:25 PM »
he doesnt want to raise taxes, just raise upper class taxes (the elites).
I'm not part of the upper class, but do you think its fair they have to pay more taxes then poor people who DON'T even pay taxes!

there is no way he can do worse than bush with foreign affairs since everyone hates us now.

The way his agenda is, hes doing much of what bush is doing or is gonna do. Maybe its just like that to lure Republican votes, but as of now it will be pretty much the same--except we have a Liberal Leader. Who do you want in a time of war? A Liberal administration or a Conservative Administration. I'm not saying Bush is good when it comes to foreign affairs, but his administration is.
he will make healthcare a lot more available than bush ever did.
Maybe, but his plan is to basically give FREE healthcare to everyone. Where do you think hes gonna get that money from? Taxes.

he wants to make education more available and better
Yea, he does. Liberal education plans i support instead of Conservative education plans. So yes, i think if he actually does someting for education, it will be good. Because i would give my tax money to education.

and the environment is I'mportant, but im sure thats not one of the highest things on his agenda since Bush has fucked up so much.
LoL...But Cmon, how is the environment gonna affect you? With Kerry's plan, he wants to put MILLIONS  into the environment.  I would rather use my tax money  on Education or AIDS/cancer research.

he wont have to raise taxes cause I'm sure Bush has money going elsewhere that is unnecessary where Kerry can find to put into his plan.

You watch. Considering Kerry is one of the most Liberal Presidential Candidates ever, hes gonna raise the fuck out of taxes to everyone, not just the Rich!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2004, 11:33:24 PM by Machiavelli »

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2004, 12:15:01 AM »

bush is an idiot and if you vote for him than you are an idiot. he has changed his mind on some issues, but everyone in the world does that. he doesnt want to raise taxes, just raise upper class taxes (the elites).  there is no way he can do worse than bush with foreign affairs since everyone hates us now. he will make healthcare a lot more available than bush ever did. he wants to make education more available and better. and the envirionment is important, but im sure thats not one of the highest things on his agenda since Bush has fucked up so much.  he wont have to raise taxes cause im sure Bush has money going elsewhere that is unnecessary where kerry can find to put into his plan.  if bush gets reelected then we are in very big trouble.
peace.

exactly my feelings

davida.b.

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2004, 12:52:38 AM »

bush is an idiot and if you vote for him than you are an idiot.

Amen. I fucking hate Bush and all his supporters. Everytime I see someone drive up with a Bush bumper sticker (it's always some middle aged female bitch), I feel like throwing up. In conclusion: if you support Bush, than you're a fucking retard.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2004, 01:06:16 AM »

Amen. I fucking hate Bush and all his supporters. Everytime I see someone drive up with a Bush bumper sticker (it's always some middle aged female bitch), I feel like throwing up. In conclusion: if you support Bush, than you're a fucking retard.

And whys that?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2004, 05:39:11 AM »
Against  John Kerry

Annnnnd your point is?

Proof?

Even if that was true, which it isn't, would you tell me what was so great about Bush's record as Governor of Texas

Wants to raise taxes--which result in more people with  low income
How is raising taxes on the top 2% going to hurt the bottom end?

Oh yeah?  How do you know.  And he's going to build alliances and not be unilateral, the unilateralism of Bush has lead to America having to take troops away from Afghanistan and the Korean border to help in Iraq.

Wants us to depend on America for oilHe actually said that he wants to look for alternative sources of energy.  But hey, when did the Republicans ever let the truth get in the way of a good negative ad? even though he doest support people drilling in Alaska or Texas--which will result in higher gas prices, less energy, and higher dept

Wants to cut healthcare costs--twhich  result in less efficient Health Centers, Medications, higher taxesHigher taxes for the richest.  And can you explain why lowering the cost of drugs results in these things?

His education plan will spend more money to make better schools and better teachers--but Bush's plan is  not alot of money and it  makes every kid be able to go to whatever school they want.So you say for Kerry "even tho hes really not gonna do that" like you're a mind reader, and then you trust Bush.  Get out of here.

Who really gives a fuck about the environment?  I'm not going to even address that one.

Yeah.  On the top 2 percent.  Those earning over £200,000 a year.

Welcome to the NFL rookie.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2004, 05:47:36 AM by Jay ay Beee »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2004, 06:24:45 AM »
Considering Kerry is one of the most Liberal Presidential Candidates ever, hes gonna raise the fuck out of taxes to everyone, not just the Rich!

That's complete bullshit.

Who was the last President to go back on a pledge not to raise taxes?

Oh yes, Bush the first.  Was he liberal?

"Read my lips....there will be no new taxes"

Montana00

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2004, 08:02:34 AM »
And whys that?
Hmm lets think, maybe because hes invaded 2 countries, killed thousands and thousands of their innocent civillians. Destroyed most of our alliances. Almost 1000 american soliders are dead today because Dubya got "false information" *which he had nothing to do with*, o wait my bad we went in to *Get rid of a brutal dictator.*
He has banned research of stem cell research which can cure many many diseases including strokes, alzhimers (im not even gonna try and spell that right), and even paralysed people.
Thats the stuff i can think of off the top of my head....Now if you dont think there is anything wrong with that stuff, then theres something wrong with you.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2004, 12:16:32 PM »
kerry smells

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2004, 01:05:35 PM »
And whys that?
Hmm lets think, maybe because hes invaded 2 countries, killed thousands and thousands of their innocent civillians. Destroyed most of our alliances. Almost 1000 american soliders are dead today because Dubya got "false information" *which he had nothing to do with*, o wait my bad we went in to *Get rid of a brutal dictator.*
He has banned research of stem cell research which can cure many many diseases including strokes, alzhimers (im not even gonna try and spell that right), and even paralysed people.
Thats the stuff i can think of off the top of my head....Now if you dont think there is anything wrong with that stuff, then theres something wrong with you.

I'll continue

Withdrew from the Kyoto treaty which has now collapsed, has withdrawn all funding to any African anti-AIDS groups which promotes condom use, executed more people than anyone in the history of America, presided over the erosion of human rights, whether in Abu Ghraib or refusing to sign up to the international criminal court, withdrawn funding from after school programs....and much much more