Author Topic: Kerry the Flip Flopper  (Read 1992 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Kerry the Flip Flopper
« on: July 30, 2004, 10:16:25 PM »
http://media1.stream2you.com/rnc/072304v2.wmv

Right click, and save as if you want.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
Re: Kerry the Flip Flopper
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2004, 10:32:36 PM »
Machiavelli, the ignorant fool who's been sonned by me.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2004, 10:34:24 PM »
Machiavelli, the ignorant fool who's been sonned by me.

Congratulations on sonning a  just turned 14 year old.

and BTW whats your point?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2004, 02:11:23 AM »
against bush: mad double standards, highest deficit, world-wide worst reputation of the US since like forever, 1 war led to get bin laden but didnt get bin laden instead led his familiy fly around while noone else was allowed to fly, 1 unjust war led to find WMD that did exist, 4 years of politics based on lies and fake evidence, bla...

against kerry: this joke video

you decide.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2004, 08:49:17 AM »
Whats the point of this video?

Did you even notice what kerry said? "The clinton administration backed off, there should have been more inspectors in their country.

He never said, "We need to invade iraq right now, because they will use their weapons."
He never said, "Lets forget about our allies and the UN, and invade iraq."

Smoke

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2004, 08:59:10 AM »
He never said, "We need to invade iraq right now, because they will use their weapons."

He never faced 11/9.

I mean when you face it, and you have the responsability to save you Country, it's easier to make mistakes. Bush did one. Kerr did no mistakes cause he wasnt the guy who had that responsability.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2004, 09:40:30 AM »
Against  John Kerry

Most liberal Senator ever

Offers flip flops--never makes up his mind

Bad record in senate - Almost no accomplishments.

Wants to raise taxes--which result in more people with  low income

Trying to be conservative on foreign affairs to lure Republican votes--even tho hes really not gonna do that

Wants us to depend on America for oil  even though he doest support people drilling in Alaska or Texas--which will result in higher gas prices, less energy, and higher dept

Wants to cut healthcare costs--twhich  result in less efficient Health Centers, Medications, higher taxes

His education plan will spend more money to make better schools and better teachers--but Bush's plan is  not alot of money and it  makes every kid be able to go to whatever school they want.

Wants to spend more money(lots!) on Environment--who really gives a fuck about the environment, we could use the millions of dollars they use for a better Cause

To conclude, Kerry has good Ideas for issues but the  problem is, is that how the fuck are they gonna pay for it? Raising Taxes?

« Last Edit: July 31, 2004, 09:46:25 AM by Machiavelli »

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2004, 10:01:18 AM »

Did you even notice what kerry said? "The clinton administration backed off, there should have been more inspectors in their country.

The point is that Kerry never makes up his mind, and first supports something then a week later he doent.

and Rampant, why have you turnd so anti-bush? You use to support the Bush dickrider.

mauzip

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2004, 10:18:44 AM »
blah, this film is made to create a negative picture of john kerry. a couple of times they make kerry look like he contradicts himself and at that moment they cut him off. they don't show everything kerry says. they try to blackmail kerry in this film.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2004, 10:20:33 AM by Mr. Mauzip »

Montana00

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2004, 10:23:44 AM »

The point is that Kerry never makes up his mind, and first supports something then a week later he doent.

and Rampant, why have you turnd so anti-bush? You use to support the Bush dickrider.
shut your little 14 year old ass up. When did i say i support kerry? when did i say im anti bush? Your the last person to be talking about dickriding.

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2004, 10:24:06 AM »
against bush: mad double standards, highest deficit, world-wide worst reputation of the US since like forever, 1 war led to get bin laden but didnt get bin laden instead led his familiy fly around while noone else was allowed to fly, 1 unjust war led to find WMD that did exist, 4 years of politics based on lies and fake evidence, bla...

against kerry: this joke video

you decide.

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2004, 10:24:42 AM »

shut your little 14 year old ass up. When did i say i support kerry? when did i say im anti bush? Your the last person to be talking about dickriding.

lol aren't you 15 years old? :laugh:

Montana00

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2004, 11:00:06 AM »
lol aren't you 15 years old? :laugh:
is that a joke or a question?  ???

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2004, 08:09:20 PM »
As Bill Maher once said on his show: "It's perfectly normal to change your opinions in between the ages of 18 and 60."

Look, if you do not change your stance on certain issues after learning new facts or realizing mistakes, then you're simply a fucking fool.

What's better: A guy that can learn from his mistakes, or a guy that makes mistakes, but doesn't realize then because according to him it's the "right thing to do"
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2004, 09:00:46 PM »
As Bill Maher once said on his show: "It's perfectly normal to change your opinions in between the ages of 18 and 60."
[...]

for sure better than changing the reason for killing 15000+ ppl several times between a few months.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin