Author Topic: Kerry the Flip Flopper  (Read 1991 times)

Storm

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Kerry the Flip Flopper
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2004, 10:51:53 PM »
Against  John Kerry

Most liberal Senator ever

Offers flip flops--never makes up his mind

Bad record in senate - Almost no accomplishments.

Wants to raise taxes--which result in more people with  low income

Trying to be conservative on foreign affairs to lure Republican votes--even tho hes really not gonna do that

Wants us to depend on America for oil  even though he doest support people drilling in Alaska or Texas--which will result in higher gas prices, less energy, and higher dept

Wants to cut healthcare costs--twhich  result in less efficient Health Centers, Medications, higher taxes

His education plan will spend more money to make better schools and better teachers--but Bush's plan is  not alot of money and it  makes every kid be able to go to whatever school they want.

Wants to spend more money(lots!) on Environment--who really gives a fuck about the environment, we could use the millions of dollars they use for a better Cause

To conclude, Kerry has good Ideas for issues but the  problem is, is that how the fuck are they gonna pay for it? Raising Taxes?

bush is an idiot and if you vote for him than you are an idiot. he has changed his mind on some issues, but everyone in the world does that. he doesnt want to raise taxes, just raise upper class taxes (the elites).  there is no way he can do worse than bush with foreign affairs since everyone hates us now. he will make healthcare a lot more available than bush ever did. he wants to make education more available and better. and the envirionment is important, but im sure thats not one of the highest things on his agenda since Bush has fucked up so much.  he wont have to raise taxes cause im sure Bush has money going elsewhere that is unnecessary where kerry can find to put into his plan.  if bush gets reelected then we are in very big trouble.
peace.
If tha bitch can't swim, then shes bound to drizzound!

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2004, 11:21:25 PM »
he doesnt want to raise taxes, just raise upper class taxes (the elites).
I'm not part of the upper class, but do you think its fair they have to pay more taxes then poor people who DON'T even pay taxes!

there is no way he can do worse than bush with foreign affairs since everyone hates us now.

The way his agenda is, hes doing much of what bush is doing or is gonna do. Maybe its just like that to lure Republican votes, but as of now it will be pretty much the same--except we have a Liberal Leader. Who do you want in a time of war? A Liberal administration or a Conservative Administration. I'm not saying Bush is good when it comes to foreign affairs, but his administration is.
he will make healthcare a lot more available than bush ever did.
Maybe, but his plan is to basically give FREE healthcare to everyone. Where do you think hes gonna get that money from? Taxes.

he wants to make education more available and better
Yea, he does. Liberal education plans i support instead of Conservative education plans. So yes, i think if he actually does someting for education, it will be good. Because i would give my tax money to education.

and the environment is I'mportant, but im sure thats not one of the highest things on his agenda since Bush has fucked up so much.
LoL...But Cmon, how is the environment gonna affect you? With Kerry's plan, he wants to put MILLIONS  into the environment.  I would rather use my tax money  on Education or AIDS/cancer research.

he wont have to raise taxes cause I'm sure Bush has money going elsewhere that is unnecessary where Kerry can find to put into his plan.

You watch. Considering Kerry is one of the most Liberal Presidential Candidates ever, hes gonna raise the fuck out of taxes to everyone, not just the Rich!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2004, 11:33:24 PM by Machiavelli »

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2004, 12:15:01 AM »

bush is an idiot and if you vote for him than you are an idiot. he has changed his mind on some issues, but everyone in the world does that. he doesnt want to raise taxes, just raise upper class taxes (the elites).  there is no way he can do worse than bush with foreign affairs since everyone hates us now. he will make healthcare a lot more available than bush ever did. he wants to make education more available and better. and the envirionment is important, but im sure thats not one of the highest things on his agenda since Bush has fucked up so much.  he wont have to raise taxes cause im sure Bush has money going elsewhere that is unnecessary where kerry can find to put into his plan.  if bush gets reelected then we are in very big trouble.
peace.

exactly my feelings
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

davida.b.

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2004, 12:52:38 AM »

bush is an idiot and if you vote for him than you are an idiot.

Amen. I fucking hate Bush and all his supporters. Everytime I see someone drive up with a Bush bumper sticker (it's always some middle aged female bitch), I feel like throwing up. In conclusion: if you support Bush, than you're a fucking retard.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2004, 01:06:16 AM »

Amen. I fucking hate Bush and all his supporters. Everytime I see someone drive up with a Bush bumper sticker (it's always some middle aged female bitch), I feel like throwing up. In conclusion: if you support Bush, than you're a fucking retard.

And whys that?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2004, 05:39:11 AM »
Against  John Kerry

Most liberal Senator ever
Annnnnd your point is?
Offers flip flops--never makes up his mind

Proof?

Bad record in senate - Almost no accomplishments.

Even if that was true, which it isn't, would you tell me what was so great about Bush's record as Governor of Texas

Wants to raise taxes--which result in more people with  low income
How is raising taxes on the top 2% going to hurt the bottom end?

Trying to be conservative on foreign affairs to lure Republican votes--even tho hes really not gonna do that
Oh yeah?  How do you know.  And he's going to build alliances and not be unilateral, the unilateralism of Bush has lead to America having to take troops away from Afghanistan and the Korean border to help in Iraq.

Wants us to depend on America for oilHe actually said that he wants to look for alternative sources of energy.  But hey, when did the Republicans ever let the truth get in the way of a good negative ad? even though he doest support people drilling in Alaska or Texas--which will result in higher gas prices, less energy, and higher dept

Wants to cut healthcare costs--twhich  result in less efficient Health Centers, Medications, higher taxesHigher taxes for the richest.  And can you explain why lowering the cost of drugs results in these things?

His education plan will spend more money to make better schools and better teachers--but Bush's plan is  not alot of money and it  makes every kid be able to go to whatever school they want.So you say for Kerry "even tho hes really not gonna do that" like you're a mind reader, and then you trust Bush.  Get out of here.

Wants to spend more money(lots!) on Environment--who really gives a fuck about the environment, we could use the millions of dollars they use for a better Cause
Who really gives a fuck about the environment?  I'm not going to even address that one.

To conclude, Kerry has good Ideas for issues but the  problem is, is that how the fuck are they gonna pay for it? Raising Taxes?
Yeah.  On the top 2 percent.  Those earning over £200,000 a year.

Welcome to the NFL rookie.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2004, 05:47:36 AM by Jay ay Beee »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2004, 06:24:45 AM »
Considering Kerry is one of the most Liberal Presidential Candidates ever, hes gonna raise the fuck out of taxes to everyone, not just the Rich!

That's complete bullshit.

Who was the last President to go back on a pledge not to raise taxes?

Oh yes, Bush the first.  Was he liberal?

"Read my lips....there will be no new taxes"

Montana00

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2004, 08:02:34 AM »
And whys that?
Hmm lets think, maybe because hes invaded 2 countries, killed thousands and thousands of their innocent civillians. Destroyed most of our alliances. Almost 1000 american soliders are dead today because Dubya got "false information" *which he had nothing to do with*, o wait my bad we went in to *Get rid of a brutal dictator.*
He has banned research of stem cell research which can cure many many diseases including strokes, alzhimers (im not even gonna try and spell that right), and even paralysed people.
Thats the stuff i can think of off the top of my head....Now if you dont think there is anything wrong with that stuff, then theres something wrong with you.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2004, 12:16:32 PM »
kerry smells

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2004, 01:05:35 PM »
And whys that?
Hmm lets think, maybe because hes invaded 2 countries, killed thousands and thousands of their innocent civillians. Destroyed most of our alliances. Almost 1000 american soliders are dead today because Dubya got "false information" *which he had nothing to do with*, o wait my bad we went in to *Get rid of a brutal dictator.*
He has banned research of stem cell research which can cure many many diseases including strokes, alzhimers (im not even gonna try and spell that right), and even paralysed people.
Thats the stuff i can think of off the top of my head....Now if you dont think there is anything wrong with that stuff, then theres something wrong with you.

I'll continue

Withdrew from the Kyoto treaty which has now collapsed, has withdrawn all funding to any African anti-AIDS groups which promotes condom use, executed more people than anyone in the history of America, presided over the erosion of human rights, whether in Abu Ghraib or refusing to sign up to the international criminal court, withdrawn funding from after school programs....and much much more

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2004, 02:16:15 PM »
lol @ Jay killin' everyone in this thread
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2004, 03:10:37 PM »
Rampant:
Hmm lets think, maybe because hes invaded 2 countries,
Afghanistan, because they harbored/supported Al Qaeda which was responsible for 9/11.
killed thousands and thousands of their innocent civillians.

So your saying thats Bush's fault for killing Innocent people? How about Truman, he killed Hundreds of thousands Innocent people with the drop of the Atomic Bomb in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Is he a bad president? No.
Destroyed most of our alliances
There the one who is responsible. France for example, we saved there ass in WWII, they don't want to help us because they harbor Terrorists and Muslims.
Almost 1000 american soliders
War is War, people are going to die. Its not nearly as much of Vietnam or any other war. Also how much of them have we killed?
He has banned research of stem cell research which can cure many many diseases including strokes, alzhimers (im not even gonna try and spell that right), and even paralysed people
Stem Sell kills live embryos, which are humans. So your basically killing Simone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay:
Annnnnd your point is?
Thats pretty self-explanatory.
Proof?
Did you see the video on this thread ::)
Even if that was true, which it isn't, would you tell me what was so great about Bush's record as Governor of Texas
hmm lets see, Texas gas prices dropped 40%, he killed the most people on Death Row, has gotten the most appoval as Texas  Governor since Davy Crockett in the Late 1800s, Texas had one of the best economy's, etc...

What has Kerry done when he was Senator?
How is raising taxes on the top 2% going to hurt the bottom end?
Because hes gonna raise everyones taxes. and the rich are gonna have to be paying the most--which will result in less rich people, and most poor people cant even pay taxes so why the fuck should we give tax breaks to them?
Oh yeah?  How do you know.  And he's going to build alliances and not be unilateral, the unilateralism of Bush has lead to America having to take troops away from Afghanistan and the Korean border to help in Iraq.
Cuz I read his agenda, and listend to his speech. Also the US doesn't NEED alliances, it would be better with them, but we can do everything ourself.
He actually said that he wants to look for alternative sources of energy.  But hey, when did the Republicans ever let the truth get in the way of a good negative ad?
Where does he want to look for alternative sources of energy? We need to get our energy from Alaska, but Liberals don't support that, so we get it from the Middle East.
Higher taxes for the richest.  And can you explain why lowering the cost of drugs results in these things?
OK, and you think its fair for the Rich to pay higher taxes. There the ones that should be paying minimal taxes.

Lowering the cost of drugs will result in this because, in order for there to be free Healthcare for everyone,   they have to spend a lot of money--and the money will go to Healthcare not Doctors, Medicines, or Medical Centers which the Conservatives use there money for.
So you say for Kerry "even tho hes really not gonna do that" like you're a mind reader, and then you trust Bush.  Get out of here.
No actually I support Kerry's education plan. I'm willing to pay taxes for it.
Who really gives a fuck about the environment?  I'm not going to even address that one.
Yea, who does. I mean really, Do you want money going into lets say "Global Warming" that  MIGHT happen in like 500 years from now? I how is that gonna effect you.
Yeah.  On the top 2 percent.  Those earning over £200,000 a year.
Like I said before, do you think its fair to tax even MORE for people who pay the most taxes(the rich) and give tax breaks to poor people(who barely pay)?
Also, like most Democratic Presidents, hes gonna raise taxes, it doesn't matter if your rich or po0r.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2004, 03:35:29 PM by Machiavelli »

Montana00

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2004, 03:45:53 PM »
Hmm lets think, maybe because hes invaded 2 countries,
Afaginstan, beacuse they harbored/supported Al Qaeda which was resonsible for 9/11.

I know i can count but can you....1-2. Afghanistan last time i checked was 1 country. Explain iraq to me....on second though ive read your other posts, please dont.

killed thousands and thousands of their innocent civillians.
 So your saying thats Bushs fault for killing Inicnet people? How about Truman, he killed Hunderds of thousands inocent people with the drop of the Atomic Bomb in Hiroshima and Navazaki. Is he a bad president? No.
Yes young child, yes he is a bad president. You must be pretty nieve to believe that dropping two atomic bombs on 2 innocent cities is normal, and acceptable. How on earth could you justify murdering 150,000 civillians? And let me introduce you to a concept.

When you are president, you accept all responsibilities that your administration makes. Bush sent us into a war, therefore the actions during the war are his responsibilities. It is bush fault for the deaths of innocent civilians, because he sent us into this war for "fictitious reasons." Bush is the president therefore anything that our government does is his problem.

Destroyed most of our alliances
There the one who is respnosible. France for example, we saved there ass in WWII, they dont want to help us beacuse they harbor Terriosts and Muslims.
There the ones who were responsible? Oh, ok my bad. Because last time i checked it was dubyas fault. Lets see he goes to the UN and gives our evidence of iraqs involvment in 911 and evidence of WMD in iraq.....They basically say "Thats not good enough evidence let the weapons inspectors have more time." Bush then says "Well were going in with or without your help." Your right, definetly frances fault.

Almost 1000 american soliders
War is War, people are going to die. Its not nearly as much of Vietnam or any other war. Also how much of them have we killed?

So because we didnt have 58,000 deaths like vietnam its suddenly a good thing? thats 1000 families that learned that their Son, daughter, father, or mother arent coming home because they were killed in a war that was based on evidence that turned out to be wrong.

He has banned research of stem cell research which can cure many many diseases including strokes, alzhimers (im not even gonna try and spell that right), and even paralysed people
Stem Sell kills live enbroyos, which are humans. So your basically killing somone.
Last time i checked a mother didnt give birth to embryos.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2004, 03:52:28 PM »
^^ u still votin for bush rampant

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2004, 06:18:04 PM »
I know i can count but can you....1-2. Afghanistan last time i checked was 1 country. Explain iraq to me....on second though ive read your other posts, please dont.
Iraq was harboring a evil dictator that killed hundreds of thousands of people in the Middle East. They were also harboring terrorists.
Yes young child, yes he is a bad president. You must be pretty nieve to believe that dropping two atomic bombs on 2 innocent cities is normal, and acceptable. How on earth could you justify murdering 150,000 civillians? And let me introduce you to a concept.
Ya i do think its normal. We had to end WWII and that was the only way. The Japs kept killing to many Americans so we had to end the war with minimal casualties.
When you are president, you accept all responsibilities that your administration makes. Bush sent us into a war, therefore the actions during the war are his responsibilities. It is bush fault for the deaths of innocent civilians, because he sent us into this war for "fictitious reasons." Bush is the president therefore anything that our government does is his problem.
He sent us into war because the Russian Intelligence, Britain Intelligence, and CIA all said that Iraq had Wm's. If you were president you would just ignore the warraning that Intelligence was giving you?
Also, Bush didn't lie about WMDs, it even says so in the 9/11 common if read it.
So because we didnt have 58,000 deaths like vietnam its suddenly a good thing? thats 1000 families that learned that their Son, daughter, father, or mother arent coming home because they were killed in a war that was based on evidence that turned out to be wrong.

Ya its  good that 60,000 people haven't died. They knew the Circumstances going into war and they took that risk.
Last time i checked a mother didn't give birth to embryos.
Last time i checked i never mentioned that a mother gives birth to embryos. Do i have to explain this to you?
OK, you fuck, then  your about to Orgasm when suddenly you start cumming all over her pussy and get her pregnant. Right after the Cum has entered her Vagina, an Embryo forms and you have someting living inside her Pussy.  So Stem Sell  is killing a live being.