Author Topic: Kerry the Flip Flopper  (Read 1990 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kerry the Flip Flopper
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2004, 06:22:24 PM »
I know i can count but can you....1-2. Afghanistan last time i checked was 1 country. Explain iraq to me....on second though ive read your other posts, please dont.
Iraq was harboring a evil dictator that killed hundreds of thousands of people in the Middle East. They were also harboring terrorists.

USA is harboring an evil president that killed hundreds of thousands of people in the Middle East. They are also harboring ppl who support genocide.

you see a similiarity?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2004, 06:24:14 PM »
He sent us into war because the Russian Intelligence, Britain Intelligence, and CIA all said that Iraq had Wm's. If you were president you would just ignore the warraning that Intelligence was giving you?

weird that he didnt give a shit when German Intelligence and the CIA told him that Bin Laden is planing a terrorist attack before 9/11.
No, it's not a sin

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2004, 06:29:57 PM »
USA is harboring an evil president that killed hundreds of thousands of people in the Middle East. They are also harboring ppl who support genocide.

you see a similiarity?

NO, i don't see the similarity because....

First off, Bush didn't kill HUNDEREDS of Thousands of  Innocent people in the Mideast.

Second, Bush didn't kill these people on PURPOSE he killed them by accident. On the other hand, Saddam ORDERED the killing of hundreds of thousands of people in the middle East.

Third, thats bullshit that the US is harboring people who support genocide. Show me proof!

« Last Edit: August 01, 2004, 06:34:05 PM by Machiavelli »

davida.b.

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2004, 06:33:21 PM »

Amen. I fucking hate Bush and all his supporters. Everytime I see someone drive up with a Bush bumper sticker (it's always some middle aged female bitch), I feel like throwing up. In conclusion: if you support Bush, than you're a fucking retard.

And whys that?

Do you know the shit Bush has done? He killed millions of soldiers just so he could get his fucking oil. He made the US look evil. On top of that, he's a fucking moron who doesn't know a damn thing he's doing. I'd go on, but you're an idiot that isn't worth explaining to.

Edit: whoops, didn't realize Rampant already answered your question.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2004, 06:35:15 PM »

you see a similiarity?

NO, i dont see the similarity beacause first off, Bush didnt kill HUNDEREDS of Thousands of  inocent people in the Middleast.

Second, Bush didnt kill these people on PURPOSE he killed them by accident. On the other hand, Saddam orderd the killing of hunderds of thousands of people in the middle East.

Third, thats bullshit that the US is harbroring people who suport genide. Show me proof

1. I dont debate about vage numbers.
2. by accident? oh yea, the bombs on baghdad were dropped by accident for sure. something must have went wrong there. all these soldiers gunning down civilians and even children must have pulled the trigger by accident too. and Bush did not order troops to get into Iraq and shit I suppose. They went there on their on. Alright.
3. proof? you do exist, your postings confirm that. so, yes. + other dudes on the board, e.g. gangstauu, cwalker, and more. + other dudes in your country that dont post here.
No, it's not a sin

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2004, 06:42:21 PM »

2. by accident? oh yea, the bombs on baghdad were dropped by accident for sure. something must have went wrong there. all these soldiers gunning down civilians and even children must have pulled the trigger by accident too. and Bush did not order troops to get into Iraq and shit I suppose. They went there on their on. Alright.

Oh nvm your right, Bush orderd the millitary to kill Hunderds of Thousands of Civilians sorry ::)
Also if Bush didnt order troops to get into Iraq then why are you blaming bush ???

3. proof? you do exist, your postings confirm that. so, yes. + other dudes on the board, e.g. gangstauu, cwalker, and more. + other dudes in your country that dont post here.

Freedom of Speech

Montana00

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2004, 06:51:00 PM »

you see a similiarity?

NO, i don't see the similarity because....

First off, Bush didn't kill HUNDEREDS of Thousands of  Innocent people in the Mideast.

Second, Bush didn't kill these people on PURPOSE he killed them by accident. On the other hand, Saddam ORDERED the killing of hundreds of thousands of people in the middle East.
Third, thats bullshit that the US is harboring people who support genocide. Show me proof!
Machiavelli you must not know how the government works, so ill explain something to you.
The militaries actions go through the commander and chief George W. Bush.

Do you really think that all bush does it say "were going to war" and then lets the generals do the rest?
Read up on military technology, mature a couple of years then come back and talk to us. Our government has alot of technology, like satellites, and gps guided bombs.

Our military doesnt make mistakes, our military just doesnt care.  Were you alive when the shock and awe campaign was going on?  We bombed the hell out of bahgdad. And honestly think, how much did we actually accomplish by doing that?

That is like someone invading our country and saying were going to help you. They then proceed to bomb new york city and say "We suspected that donald rumsfeld was in a building in NY city, We dont know which one, so we bombed everything.

Dont be so nieve to believe that these 15,000 - 20,000 civillian casualties were accidental. When you bomb a residential area, your bound to kill some civillians. Our military is careless and im the first to admit that.

and btw,
First off, Bush didn't kill HUNDEREDS  of Thousands of  Innocent people in the Mideast.

Second, Bush didn't kill these people on PURPOSE he killed them by accident.

First he did and then he didnt?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2004, 07:03:34 PM »
Do you really think that all bush does it say "were going to war" and then lets the generals do the rest?
Ya, basically. Bush does command and give orders but Dick Chaney and the generals do most of the work. Bush is to narrow minded when it comes to War.

Our military doesnt make mistakes, our military just doesnt care.  Were you alive when the shock and awe campaign was going on?  We bombed the hell out of bahgdad. And honestly think, how much did we actually accomplish by doing that?
We didnt accomplish shit during the "Shock and Awe" campaign, but we did scare allot  of Saddams Regime.

That is like someone invading our country and saying were going to help you. They then proceed to bomb new york city and say "We suspected that donald rumsfeld was in a building in NY city, We dont know which one, so we bombed everything.
ya basically
Dont be so nieve to believe that these 15,000 - 20,000 civillian casualties were accidental. When you bomb a residential area, your bound to kill some civillians.

Obviously. You think they didn't know that? But Bush  didn't order the killing of civilians

and btw,
First off, Bush didn't kill HUNDEREDS  of Thousands of  Innocent people in the Mideast.

Second, Bush didn't kill these people on PURPOSE he killed them by accident.

First he did and then he didn't?

I said he didn't  kill HUNDREDS, he might of killed thousands but not Hundreds of thousands
« Last Edit: August 01, 2004, 07:05:19 PM by Machiavelli »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2004, 07:14:37 PM »

and Bush did not order troops to get into Iraq and shit I suppose. They went there on their on. Alright.

Also if Bush didnt order troops to get into Iraq then why are you blaming bush ???

LMAO
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2004, 06:48:16 AM »
lmao @ hundred thousands of deaths

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2004, 07:18:04 AM »
Just so the 14 year olds can follow, the quoted parts are from my original post, the white replies are what Machiavelli said, and the red parts are my response to him.

Jay:
Annnnnd your point is?

You said "Most liberal Senator ever".  So I asked what your point was by saying that.  Even if he is the most liberal senator ever, (and I would say his stance on the Iraq war he had in 1998 and his hawkish stance on the war on drugs - which I disagree with - says otherwise) why is that a bad thing.  And for gods sake explain yourself this time.
Thats pretty self-explanatory.
Proof?
Did you see the video on this thread ::)
I saw a slick, cleverly edited video which told us that: Kerry was for the Iraq war when he saw the evidence that Bush and Blair presented, and then he was against it when he realised that he had been mislead by his government.  So when a majority of Americans agreed with the war when it started, now a majority DISAGREE with the war, John Kerry is actually in the same boat as a lot of Americans.
Even if that was true, which it isn't, would you tell me what was so great about Bush's record as Governor of Texas
hmm lets see, Texas gas prices dropped 40% (Well that figures, because Bush is one of the biggest polluters of the environment ever as President, so it doesn't suprise me he polluted back in Texas. Instead of protecting the economy he just wanted votes so he lowered everyone's gas prices.  Pussy., he killed the most people on Death Row,Ok, this tells me a lot about your character has gotten the most appoval as Texas  Governor since Davy Crockett in the Late 1800s (see gas prices and the electric chair), Texas had one of the best economy's,and one of the worst crime rates in the country.  And its economy was always going to be one of the best because it's one of the biggest states. Texas vs Rhode Island hmmm. etc...

How is raising taxes on the top 2% going to hurt the bottom end?
Because hes gonna raise everyones taxes.How many times???? The top fuckin' 2 percent.  How is that everybody. 100% - 2% = 98% not having their taxes raised. and the rich are gonna have to be paying the most--which will result in less rich people, and most poor people cant even pay taxes so why the fuck should we give tax breaks to them?"Most poor people can't pay taxes, so why should we give tax breaks to them?"  If they can't pay taxes they won't get a tax break will they?  Fuckin' idiot.
Oh yeah?  How do you know.  And he's going to build alliances and not be unilateral, the unilateralism of Bush has lead to America having to take troops away from Afghanistan and the Korean border to help in Iraq.
Cuz I read his agenda, and listend to his speech.Where in his agenda or speech did he say that "I am going to pretend to be conservative on foreign policy but I won't really" or something along those lines.  Because if you have seen or heard that then you should call Dubya right away and tell him. Also the US doesn't NEED alliances, it would be better with them, but we can do everything ourself.
"We can do everything ourself"
Oh really?  I won't dignify that one either.

He actually said that he wants to look for alternative sources of energy.  But hey, when did the Republicans ever let the truth get in the way of a good negative ad?
Where does he want to look for alternative sources of energy?He wants to look for an alternative to oil. Use ingenuity instead of Halliburton. Dick Cheney is a corporation masquerading as a vice President.  Click on www.dictionary.com for masquerading.  I think you'll need it. We need to get our energy from Alaska, but Liberals don't support that,

so we get it from the Middle East.

Glad you're admitting what the War in Iraq was fought for and it's really touching that you think the dependence on the Saudi Royal Family is good for America. Daddy Bush would love you.
Higher taxes for the richest.  And can you explain why lowering the cost of drugs results in these things?
OK,

"and you think its fair for the Rich to pay higher taxes. There the ones that should be paying minimal taxes."

Do I think it's fair that the rich should pay higher taxes?  What the fuck do you think I think?  I agree with most of the fuckin' world.  Now why do YOU think that the rich should pay minimal taxes?  And explain it slooowllly because you get all excited when you type and your words often get mixed up.

Who really gives a fuck about the environment?  I'm not going to even address that one.
Yea, who does. I mean really, Do you want money going into lets say "Global Warming" that  MIGHT happen in like 500 years from now? I how is that gonna effect you.
http://www.abc.net.au/am/s331960.htm.  Tuvalu is the first.  You'll probably laugh at them because they're just a small country with only 11,000 people.  But maybe as early as your grandchildren, they are going to see major places fall into the sea.  West Coast Connection Forum?  "From the depths of the C, back to the block Snoop Doggy Dogg funkyy D, D ,D Doc". Long Beach really could be from the depths of the sea.  But you don't care because it won't affect YOU.
Yeah.  On the top 2 percent.  Those earning over £200,000 a year.
Like I said before, do you think its fair to tax even MORE for people who pay the most taxes(the rich) and give tax breaks to poor people(who barely pay)?Yes.  The alarming thing is, you don't.
Also, like most Democratic Presidents, hes gonna raise taxes, it doesn't matter if your rich or po0r.
WELL GUESS WHAT. IT'S ONLY THE TOP 2 PERCENT.  SO I SERIOUSLY THINK THAT IT DOES MATTER IF YOU'RE RICH.  Do you ever fucking listen?  Well listen to this............I just sonned you.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2004, 07:26:29 AM by Jay ay Beee »

Smoke

« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2004, 07:43:56 AM »
Do you know the shit Bush has done? He killed millions of soldiers just so..

:o

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2004, 07:35:41 PM »
Mach ducking and diving away from this thread

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2004, 07:40:16 PM »
Mach ducking and diving away from this thread