Author Topic: Michael Moore is Going To Be on Bill O'Reilly's Show Tommorow (Tuesday)!!!!!  (Read 898 times)

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
lol dude relax,  just give me your point, ill give you mine.

it exactly was not the taliban at the time no shit, but it was future members of the taliban. Same ideas

LOL, I was talking to Machiavelli, the guy who doesn't know shit but keeps rambling on with his nonsense.

By the way, only a small proportion of Taliban members were actually part of the mujahideen in prior years. Most of them were Afghan refugees and orphans, who were raised in Pakistan and taught in madrasas (religious schools). They were later aided by Pakistani and American intelligence.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Montana00

Reagan funded a group of (afghanis?) to fight a resistance against comunism back during his term....who became the taliban.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol dude relax,  just give me your point, ill give you mine.

it exactly was not the taliban at the time no shit, but it was future members of the taliban. Same ideas

LOL, I was talking to Machiavelli, the guy who doesn't know shit but keeps rambling on with his nonsense.

By the way, only a small proportion of Taliban members were actually part of the mujahideen in prior years. Most of them were Afghan refugees and orphans, who were raised in Pakistan and taught in madrasas (religious schools). They were later aided by Pakistani and American intelligence.

lol dont trip i was not talking to you, i was talking to the same person

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
ben aflack

Is this in response to anything?
nope.. its just the only part i saw, AFLACK

Don Seer

Reagan funded a group of (afghanis?) to fight a resistance against comunism back during his term....who became the taliban.

theres not even any proof they became the taliban.. its just a logical jump...

its like saying... someone funded some shit in LA.. then when in new york something happens 10 years later its the same people..