Author Topic: Baghdad: Muslims Blow Up Two Christian Churches  (Read 1254 times)

Smoke

Re: Baghdad: Muslims Blow Up Two Christian Churches
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2004, 03:56:32 PM »
chriastiians invaded their land and killed loads of innocent people first

First of all the Pope (and i live in Italy, so i listen to him everyday, on TV) condamned the war thousands of times, so the Church of Rome is absolutely against not only the war in Iraq, but any war in the world. Second, Bush is not the Pope, and he sent there "American soldiers", not "christians". Third, to burn a Church is wrong no matter what.

Smoke

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2004, 03:59:38 PM »
What these people don't see that it's not Christianity vs. Islam. It's good vs. evil, America being from the good side.

why is America on the good side? you have a weird definition of good then. In my definition, it's not good to attack a country that hasnt done shit and kill huge amounts of innocent ppl just to make a profit.

Somehow i agree. I dont think we have two sides. America is not on the good side, not on the bad side. You have to judge the actions, single actions. Burn a Church and you are on the bad side. Behead a civil and you are on the bad side. Bomb innocents and you are on the bad side. Make profit from poors and you are on the bad side.

Smoke

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2004, 04:01:22 PM »
One of the Christian churches was Catholic, the other was Armenian. What is the point of these Islamic animals bombing churches now?

what is the point of these sick christian american animals bombing countries now?

Once again, if you dont want me to call all the muslims terrorists, dont call all the americans christians. Americans are Americans, Bush is Bush, terrorists are terrorists. Dont get caught in the provocation.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2004, 04:03:03 PM »

First of all the Pope (and i live in Italy, so i listen to him everyday, on TV) condamned the war thousands of times, so the Church of Rome is absolutely against not only the war in Iraq, but any war in the world. Second, Bush is not the Pope, and he sent there "American soldiers", not "christians". Third, to burn a Church is wrong no matter what.
i have a question, wtf was the pope doing during the holocaust?

Smoke

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2004, 04:05:46 PM »

Obviously it wasnt this one, but another one. But he supported the Holocaust. He was here in Italy, with Mussolini, signing documents to avoid racism against Jews. He made big mistakes. Later, the Church of Rome (with this Pope) apologized to Jews. Why did you think Pope were all perfects and the Church made no mistakes in their history? They did. They humans.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2004, 04:07:37 PM »

Obviously it wasnt this one, but another one. But he supported the Holocaust. He was here in Italy, with Mussolini, signing documents to avoid racism against Jews. He made big mistakes. Later, the Church of Rome (with this Pope) apologized to Jews. Why did you think Pope were all perfects and the Church made no mistakes in their history? They did. They humans.
he supported it? or was trying to avoid it?

Smoke

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2004, 04:09:34 PM »

he supported it? or was trying to avoid it?

My bad. Avoid is similar to another italian word, i used it wrong. He supported it. He made the "racial laws" with Mussolini.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2004, 04:09:53 PM »

The Pope isn't Christian, hes Catholic.

Last time i checked, theres a difference between the Religions.

Smoke

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2004, 04:11:37 PM »

Not at all. The Pope is both Christian and Catholic.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2004, 04:12:59 PM »

is christianity a religion, like just christianity. cause i know u can be catholic or protestant. but they are both christians... ?

Smoke

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2004, 04:15:10 PM »

is christianity a religion, like just christianity. cause i know u can be catholic or protestant. but they are both christians... ?

The religion is the Christian one, based on Jesus Christ. Then there are different "groups" of Christians, with some little/big differences/views of Christianity. The most important ones are the Christian Catholics, the Protestants and the Christian Ortodox. The Pope is Christian Catholic. So to say the Pope isnt Christian is totally wrong. He is. Obviously.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2004, 04:24:32 PM by Antonio »

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2004, 04:31:50 PM »

You are right. There are Christian Catholics, Christian Ortodox, etc..

The Pope is Christian, and he's Catholics.

Christianity is the base of  all Christian religions. Theres Catholics and Protestant religions. Heres an Example:

Protestant Relions

1. Lutheran
2. Modest
3. Non - Denominational(thats whats I am)
4. Reformatory
5. Baptist

Catholic Religions
1. Roman Catholic
2. Orthodox Catholic
3.Eastern Catholic(I think thats what it is)
4. Greek Orthodox
5. Reform Orthodox
« Last Edit: August 01, 2004, 04:34:23 PM by Machiavelli »

Smoke

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2004, 04:38:22 PM »
So why did you totally change the focus of the discussion by saying the Pope aint Christian when you just explained me he is? ::)
The Pope is Christian Catholic. So what? What's your point? We wasnt even talking about it, lol.
I aint the kind of guy who likes stuff like "owned", "sonned" etc.. but please stop.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2004, 04:41:30 PM by Antonio »

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2004, 04:46:48 PM »
So why did you totally change the focus of the discussion by saying the Pope aint Christian when you just explained me he is? ::)
The Pope is Christian Catholic. So what? What's your point? We wasnt even talking about it, lol.
I aint the kind of guy who likes stuff like "owned", "sonned" etc.. but please stop.

The point i trying to make is that the Pope is not even supported or used by the Protestent Community which many people call Christianity

Smoke

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2004, 05:39:00 PM »
Who gives a damn? This has nothing to do with what we was talking about.