Author Topic: Baghdad: Muslims Blow Up Two Christian Churches  (Read 1241 times)

Doggystylin

Re: Baghdad: Muslims Blow Up Two Christian Churches
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2004, 07:05:44 PM »
LMAO fa real, all that off topic.. FOR WHAT, lmao

anyways to MAuzip, well yeah, dont you think theres also christian americans or other religions here that don't support or like america? most muslims immigrated here to live here and make a living so more than likely those muslims are happy here, but many other americans who were already born here dont like whats goin on and really had no choice....

Jome

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2004, 08:44:37 PM »
What these people don't see that it's not Christianity vs. Islam. It's good vs. evil, America being from the good side.

So black/white.. lol

Muslims should draw the line clearer between regular muslims and militant extreminsts who happens to be muslims.
Terrorists, extremenists, and militant muslims shouldn't be allowed to call theirselves muslims, and do unforgivable actions in the name of religion.
If Timothy McVeigh explained that "I did it for Allah" or Jesus for that matter, would that justify the bombings.. ?
You can not use religion as an excuse for murder, especially not when innocent lives are lost.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2004, 08:52:06 PM »
Its not all Muslims you moronic jackasses.  Its just the Arab muslims doing this, not just "muslims"

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2004, 09:54:42 PM »
whats so hard about just saying its muslim extremisits?  man.  Remember those christrian exremists that had white hoodies?  Did people call all christians at the time EVIl?! 

Jome

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2004, 10:23:22 PM »
whats so hard about just saying its muslim extremisits?  man. 

Word.

Montana00

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2004, 10:27:14 PM »
every religions got their own set of whackos

Thirteen

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2004, 10:34:48 PM »
every religions got their own set of whackos

very true

Thirteen

« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2004, 10:44:41 PM »
I was intending on sonning all of you as I always have in the past, but I'm tired of that because most of you are so fuckin dumb... honestly, no offense, but most of you don't know shit about anything (examples: rampant, machiavelli, smerlus)... so instead of the usual sonning... all I'm gonna say is I'M GLAD THEY KILLED ALL THOSE FUCKIN PEDOPHILE PRIESTS...

welcome back, i see life still isn't working out for you. well enjoy your stay

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2004, 03:40:49 PM »
What these people don't see that it's not Christianity vs. Islam. It's good vs. evil, America being from the good side.

There are not many useless people in this world. Im not talkin about clowns or referring to people who are idiots. Im talkin useless here. People who serve no purpose. My friend, you are one of them.,
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2004, 04:09:26 PM »
why is America on the good side? you have a weird definition of good then. In my definition, it's not good to attack a country that hasnt done shit and kill huge amounts of innocent ppl just to make a profit.

"hasn't done shit"?
They didn't support terrorism?  They didn't invade one of their neighbors?  They didn't use chemical weapons against their own innocent people? 
You want me to go on?
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2004, 04:16:31 PM »
why is America on the good side? you have a weird definition of good then. In my definition, it's not good to attack a country that hasnt done shit and kill huge amounts of innocent ppl just to make a profit.

"hasn't done shit"?
They didn't support terrorism?  They didn't invade one of their neighbors?  They didn't use chemical weapons against their own innocent people? 
You want me to go on?

lol@support terrorism.. cant hear it anymore. America executes war, how does that sound compared to supporting terrorism. If you talk about invading Iran or Kuwait or something lmao that's too long ago no argument there man or you gonna attack us now cause the Nazis invaded some countries 60 years ago?
Chemical weapons.. oh well. Where are they btw? if you want a new government in Iraq without Saddam you dont have to do it like that. Just snipe Saddam with 1 agent being in Iraq or somethin. lol. Im of course playin here but we all know this war was not necessary if its whole purpose is gettin Saddam outta office.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2004, 04:19:15 PM »
how long can this fuckin board argue over the same shit OVER AND OVER AND OVER... you guys are pathetic.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2004, 04:21:47 PM »
how long can this fuckin board argue over the same shit OVER AND OVER AND OVER... you guys are pathetic.
your recent posts just suck. please try to improve that. seriously. look at your last 25 posts or something in your profile. youre not gonna tell me they're good.

aight fuck the 25 and make it 70 or sumthin
« Last Edit: August 02, 2004, 04:24:33 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2004, 04:29:54 PM »
white boy does have a point with this one....how many times are the same people going to point out all the bad things about america and how many times are the same people going to defend it?

i don't see any one getting convinced that the other side is right...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2004, 04:34:35 PM »
your recent posts just suck. please try to improve that. seriously. look at your last 25 posts or something in your profile. youre not gonna tell me they're good.

aight fuck the 25 and make it 70 or sumthin
yea,  im just fuckin around. the arguing is just pointless, so i just post nonsence,.... perhaps!  ;D