Author Topic: Baghdad: Muslims Blow Up Two Christian Churches  (Read 1224 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Baghdad: Muslims Blow Up Two Christian Churches
« on: August 01, 2004, 08:27:41 AM »
One of the Christian churches was Catholic, the other was Armenian. What is the point of these Islamic animals bombing churches now? Never let them tell you that this isn't about religion. This is about Islam vs. Christianity, savagery vs. civilization, evil vs good.........and the sick fucks have to be destroyed.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,127689,00.html

BAGHDAD, Iraq — Two bombs rocked Baghdad on Sunday, detonating outside a church during an evening service. At least 20 people were wounded.

An ambulance driver said two people were killed, according to Reuters. The blast appeared to be a car bomb, witnesses said.

A huge plume of black smoke was seen billowing above the city following the blasts as ambulances and police raced to the scene.

The church was in the vicinity of the National Theater, said Col. Adnan Abdul Rahman, an Interior Ministry spokesman.

U.S. soldiers responding to the attack were seen applying bandages to the wounded.

Earlier Sunday, a car bomb exploded outside a police station in the northern Iraqi city of Mosul (search), killing at least five people and injuring 53 others, police said.

The blast followed a night of clashes between U.S. troops and insurgents that killed 12 Iraqis and wounded 39 others in the battleground city of Fallujah (search), west of the capital. Northwest of Baghdad, insurgents detonated a bomb late Saturday that wounded four U.S. troops, who shot dead one attacker, the military said Sunday.

In central Baghdad, guerrillas set off a roadside bomb Sunday that killed two civilians and wounded two others, said policeman Fawad Allah.

A driver for the British Broadcasting Corp. suffered non-life-threatening wounds to the head, the BBC's Baghdad bureau chief said. The blast sent plumes of black smoke rising above Abu Nawas street, on the eastern bank of the Tigris River.

Meanwhile, U.S. authorities released 128 prisoners from the Abu Ghraib (search) prison, west of Baghdad, bringing the total number of detainees released since January to 7,000.

The 8 a.m. blast in Mosul occurred when a white four-wheel drive vehicle sped into a restricted entrance outside the Summar police station, prompting guards to open fire, said Abdella Zuheir, a policeman at the scene. The vehicle then came to halt and exploded, he said.

The bomb killed at least five people, including three police, said Abdel Azil Hafoudi, an officer at al-Salam hospital. He said 53 people were wounded, 8 police officers among them.

Insurgents have been pressing a campaign to destabilize the interim government despite last month's transfer of sovereignty from the U.S. occupation authority. About 160,000 coalition troops, mostly Americans, remain in Iraq.

"We were expecting such terrorist attacks against us," Zuheir said. "This is a cowardly act."

Witnesses said the police station was also damaged, along with five cars and several nearby shops.

The blast left a nine-foot crater and spread shattered glass and debris across the road. The engine of one car, presumably that of the bomber, was laying in the road. One policeman sat outside the station weeping.

In Fallujah, 12 people were killed and 39 wounded during fighting late Saturday and early Sunday in the eastern part of the city, a Health Ministry official said on condition of anonymity. The U.S. military said it had killed 10 assailants during the clashes.

Huge explosions were heard in Fallujah overnight as U.S. forces briefly entered the city, residents said. Clashes occurred on the eastern edge of the city and U.S. helicopters fired up to eight rockets into an industrial area, they said.

The U.S. military said assailants firing mortars, machine-guns and rocket-propelled grenades "repeatedly attacked a position held by Marines," who returned fire with tanks but suffered no casualties.

"The fire was directed at enemy fighters in civilian attire observed firing several hundred meters (yards) away," the statement said.

Coalition aircraft dropped guided bombs on a building in an industrial zone, from where "at least 20-armed men were observed firing," the statement said.

Elsewhere, four U.S. 1st Infantry Division soldiers were wounded when guerrillas attacked their patrol in Samarra, northwest of Baghdad, with a roadside bomb just before midnight Saturday, said military spokesman Maj. Neal O'Brien.

The patrol returned fire on a palm grove, killing one of the attackers, he said.

In other violence, two policemen were killed and three injured when their truck was attacked by insurgents in Haswa, 40 miles south of Baghdad on Saturday, police Lt. Ali Aubeid said.

Meanwhile, Iraqi militants said they kidnapped two Turks and threatened to behead them within 48 hours, the latest in the country's unrelenting wave of abductions.

The Tawhid and Jihad group of Jordanian militant Abu Musab al-Zarqawi (search) demanded the Turks' employers leave Iraq in a video aired on Al-Jazeera television, which showed three masked, black-garbed gunmen standing behind two seated men holding various forms of identification, including what apparently were Turkish passports.

Al-Jazeera identified the men as two Turkish truck drivers working for a Turkish company delivering goods to U.S. forces in Iraq. The network said the militants threatened to decapitate the men if their demands were not met.

The video did not indicate when the 48-hour period ends.

Militants loyal to al-Zarqawi have claimed responsibility for a number of bloody attacks and beheadings of previous foreign hostages, including U.S. businessman Nicholas Berg, South Korean translator Kim Sun-il and Bulgarian truck driver Georgi Lazov.

Also Sunday, efforts intensified to secure the release of seven foreign truck drivers — three Indians, three Kenyans and an Egyptian — taken captive by other insurgents. India sent its ambassador to Oman, Talmiz Ahmed, to Iraq to help in the negotiations, and the drivers' Kuwaiti employer sent a representative to meet with tribal leaders acting as mediators.

Rana Abu-Zeina, spokeswoman for the Kuwait and Gulf Link Transport Co., said negotiations were going well.

"God willing within hours or, at the maximum, a day or two the problem will be solved," she told Al-Arabiya television station on Sunday.

More than 70 foreigners have been kidnapped by insurgents in recent months in a campaign aimed at pushing out international troops and companies backing U.S. troops and reconstruction efforts.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

CHEF_RAEKWON

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Baghdad: Muslims Blow Up Two Christian Churches
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2004, 11:03:56 AM »
chriastiians invaded their land and killed loads of innocent people first

Montana00

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2004, 11:23:26 AM »
chriastiians invaded their land and killed loads of innocent people first
A black guy broke into my cousins house 5 years ago.....i think im gonna go kill some black people.  ::)

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2004, 11:29:22 AM »
What these people don't see that it's not Christianity vs. Islam. It's good vs. evil, America being from the good side.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2004, 11:54:36 AM »
its Muslims Vs The Rest Of The World

The Muslims Gonna Win This porbaly
Since they make 14 children a wife, and have like 5 wifes in their life
you do the math
we gotta stop these motherfuckin terrorist
Not all muslims are bad, but 99% is, caus they being taught that everything thats isn't muslim is bad

We take all this shit
Just like we would blow up some shit in mekka
They'll trip and some blind people will start protesting

I agree, we gotta kill em all

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2004, 12:13:49 PM »
What these people don't see that it's not Christianity vs. Islam. It's good vs. evil, America being from the good side.

why is America on the good side? you have a weird definition of good then. In my definition, it's not good to attack a country that hasnt done shit and kill huge amounts of innocent ppl just to make a profit.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2004, 12:15:33 PM »
its Muslims Vs The Rest Of The World

The Muslims Gonna Win This porbaly
Since they make 14 children a wife, and have like 5 wifes in their life
you do the math
we gotta stop these motherfuckin terrorist
Not all muslims are bad, but 99% is, caus they being taught that everything thats isn't muslim is bad

We take all this shit
Just like we would blow up some shit in mekka
They'll trip and some blind people will start protesting

I agree, we gotta kill em all

I wont even clown your stupid ass, you clown yourself so damn hard with this post, it's remarkable. Does your mother know what her son is like? No offense to your dear parents, but I guess they did something wrong raising you.
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2004, 12:17:31 PM »
One of the Christian churches was Catholic, the other was Armenian. What is the point of these Islamic animals bombing churches now?

what is the point of these sick christian american animals bombing countries now?
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2004, 12:38:42 PM »
I don't know where to begin, but you are a moron.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2004, 02:34:55 PM by rampant »

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2004, 02:20:51 PM »
Do any of you that claim 99% of Muslims are evil actually know any Muslims? I don't mean know of them, but have a friendship with one. If not, go meet one, talk with them, get to know them and if they turn out to be as evil as you all claim (and since 99% are, it would be a miracle to meet a Muslim that was actually nice  ::)) then come back and talk your shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2004, 03:29:26 PM »
I admit that I don't know any Muslims. There aren't many Muslims where I live (Ohio), and I would like it to stay that way.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2004, 03:36:32 PM »
american muslims arent trying to kill americans, cause they like it here. We arent talking about American muslims, we arent talkin aobut muslims whos culture changed just to adapt to america.

mauzip

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2004, 03:38:17 PM »
american muslims arent trying to kill americans, cause they like it here. We arent talking about American muslims, we arent talkin aobut muslims whos culture changed just to adapt to america.

i'm sure you are definately wrong with some american muslims.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2004, 03:40:58 PM »

i'm sure you are definately wrong with some american muslims.
explain yourself. How many muslims do u think live in america now, and hate it here? or just hate americans? i dont think thats a high number...

mauzip

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2004, 03:48:26 PM »
I'm not saying it's a high number, but there is a certain group that hates America. I could give a long explanation why I'm sure you have American muslims that would love to kill Americans, but I'll keep it short. Over here in Holland we have "infiltrated terrorists", as the Dutch FBI likes to call them, that hate Holland and other western countries. They are time bombs, they could take action any minute or they are preparing some kind of action. If there are that kind of muslims in Holland, I don't see why you wouldn't have them in America.