Author Topic: What's up with the word "sonned"?  (Read 870 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: What's up with the word "sonned"?
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2004, 03:04:04 AM »
This kid is a poster child, lol.  Honestly, you could try to tell people about him, and they wouldn't believe it. 

*"So, yeah, there was this guy... everybody hated him... but he was so fuckin' lonely, he signed up for account, after account, after account, and he would always get banned, and banned, and banned, because he had absolutely no social skills and couldn't get along with anyone.  Anyways, year, after year, after year, this pathetic child would sign up for accounts, and just get banned, and go through the whole thing again.  He couldn't stay away.  The worst, worst part was, he thought he was clever, and would say things like "Soon to be banned" in his username, like that somehow made him clairvoyant or something, like it was any surprise to predict his own demise...."

for some reason i pictured Jack in "the shining" saying this  lmao

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2004, 08:14:46 AM »
Well, hell, if you're gonna compare me to Jack Nicholson (Who may be the coolest person to ever fucking live), I'm gonna have to give you a PROP!!!!

hector

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2004, 02:04:21 PM »
I hate the word sonned, and I hate the people that use the word.  Infact, those people are just "sonning" themselves by looking so fuckin dumb by using that word.

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2004, 02:18:34 PM »
lol...

i find it funnier than some people dedicate their lives on this forum to sonning over and over again

even when banned.. they cant let shit lie..

if "sonning" is your life, you dont have one.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2004, 03:30:49 PM »

<------------------ Doesnt have to tell you youre gettin sonned
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

DAYUM

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2004, 03:53:41 PM »
fuck getting sonned id brather get stoned 8)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2004, 06:10:43 PM »
"i'm your fucking daddy biznatch, bend over , drop your draws, and feel this leather belt across your wimpy ass!"

^^id rather just hear that...lol

"sonned" is just a really annoying word that nobody around my way would ever say...

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2004, 07:20:58 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2004, 01:10:00 AM »

hmm.. upgrades ;)

If the board got upgrades, why'd it take you 400+ posts to ban him this time around?

Don Seer

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2004, 01:39:50 AM »
read sun tzu  ;)

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2004, 09:18:07 AM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Suga Foot

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2004, 11:45:54 AM »
people used to say "sonned" back when I was in high school.  I hate that word, and also "0wn3d".  these nerdy ass sayings just piss me off.

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2004, 09:24:07 PM »
Words like these always trip me out, because the use of them shows that the user is trying to imply that he's somehow cutting-edge with his terminology or something, like he's 'cool' because he knows A SECRET WORD!!! lol  If you HEARD IT somewhere else, you can't USE IT and think you're clever, invent shit if you want to sound sophisticated, until then, drop the pretenses and don't assume that using a stupid word like that gets you brownie points with anyone but your own fuckin' ego. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2004, 12:44:18 AM »
Words like these always trip me out, because the use of them shows that the user is trying to imply that he's somehow cutting-edge with his terminology or something, like he's 'cool' because he knows A SECRET WORD!!! lol  If you HEARD IT somewhere else, you can't USE IT and think you're clever, invent shit if you want to sound sophisticated, until then, drop the pretenses and don't assume that using a stupid word like that gets you brownie points with anyone but your own fuckin' ego. 

Then I guess we should never use any words if we didn't invent them... ::)

Nobody said it's a secret word. If someone gets sonned, they just get sonned...I bet the people who hate it are the same people who get constantly sonned...PeACe

mauzip

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2004, 07:37:53 AM »
i have never heard anybody use the word "sonned" in real life. are we going back to the 50s in ToT? :D