Poll

Since my Audi finally broke down on me (R.I.P.), which ride should I get?

04 Jaguar X-Type 3.0
2002 Lexus ES300
2003 BMW 330ci
2001 Mercedes E300
2000 Lincoln Navigator

Author Topic: Which Ride Should I Get?  (Read 542 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: Which Ride Should I Get?
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2004, 03:37:59 PM »
ok sikotik, lets start elimination, the jag is dope, but compared to the others its nothing special, the fastest car there is the 330, wich is my fav, its a really dope car, the mercedes is shit, and the navigator is also phat if u like jeeps. So its either the Navigator or the 330i. Personaly im not a jeep guy, id take the 330 any day...

Yeah I already narrowed it down to the Beemer or the Navigator. I don't think I'll be getting either one now for awhile since some dickless piece of shit rear ended my dad's truck in a parking garage. Fuckin hit n run. There's only liability so insurance won't cover it.

Looks like a huge chunk of my down payment is going to the body shop :'(
wat were u guys thinkin gettin liability only for insurance but anyways sorry to hear dat man dat sux dat u saved so much but ganna get so lil but dont worry im sure ur pops will surprise u wit a lil somethin somethin u no wat i mean for helpin him out like dat...... o ya about the car its either the bm or navi. i personaly like the navi but sure woodnt mond the bm either

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2004, 03:53:09 PM »
25-30k...unless your buying used you're not getting any of these...anyway

i would take the 330ci....jaguar...older people drive those....es300...family car.....navigator...theyre ok..but not the best suv choice for the $...mercedes is nice i would just take the 330 over it

there are much better choices out there for what you'll pay...you're young..try to find a car that better suits you're age...most of these are family cars.....consider lexus is300, infinty g35 coupe, acura cl type s(my car 8)), bmw m series, mercedes clk, for a suv..check out the cadillac srx(dope...you need to see the sky roof)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2004, 04:08:56 PM »
consider lexus is300, infinty g35 coupe, acura cl type s(my car 8)), bmw m series, mercedes clk,

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2004, 05:02:50 PM »
25-30k...unless your buying used you're not getting any of these...anyway

i would take the 330ci....jaguar...older people drive those....es300...family car.....navigator...theyre ok..but not the best suv choice for the $...mercedes is nice i would just take the 330 over it

there are much better choices out there for what you'll pay...you're young..try to find a car that better suits you're age...most of these are family cars.....consider lexus is300, infinty g35 coupe, acura cl type s(my car 8)), bmw m series, mercedes clk, for a suv..check out the cadillac srx(dope...you need to see the sky roof)

Of course I'm buying used. Either that or I know one dumb muthafucka working at a dealership lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2004, 12:34:17 AM »
i'd get a BMW the navigator is nice but you don't need it, plus too many people will be trying to bug for rides. Get the Beemer , easy to pimp out and not a lot of people have them

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2004, 04:03:39 PM »
i'd get a BMW the navigator is nice but you don't need it, plus too many people will be trying to bug for rides. Get the Beemer , easy to pimp out and not a lot of people have them

Very good point. I guess the Beemer it is. I need some more scrilla first though :(

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Woodrow

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2004, 04:24:33 PM »

Very good point. I guess the Beemer it is. I need some more scrilla first though :(
You've driven all em?

Jome

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2004, 07:46:12 PM »
Damn.. 25-35K for those cars over there?, damn that's cheap..
I've only drove the Mercedes E-300 of those cars, but I drove it in my job for 1 year, and it's a pretty safe purchase.. it's class.

I would rank them:
1. Mercedes, 2. BMW, 3. Jaguar.. but then again, most of us Europeans are advised by retailers/salesmen to stay away from American cars, so I guess I'm biased..  :)

If I was you, I would have considered Volvo S-60 as well, Volvo is now considered at least on the same level as Merce & Beemer..
I drove V-70 for a year, and I don't want to change back to E-class now..  :-X
S-60 is pretty young & trendy, and looks pretty fresh.. one of the safest cars in the world, and smart details..

Or the S-80, if you really want to offload some cash.. dunno about the prices for Volvo in U.S. though:

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2004, 10:15:11 PM »
Volvo's are beautiful cars. My mom had one when I was a little car and it never had any problems, not even a minor one. Some asshole drunk plowed into it one day in the middle of the night when it was parked out front. RIP.

I honestly forgot about Volvo's but I wouldn't rule one out if I got a good deal on it.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2004, 10:16:49 PM »
fuck volvos

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2004, 12:57:34 PM »
volvo = for middle aged individuals....dont get me wrong they have some nice models....but not exactyl a chick magnet

Jome

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2004, 06:38:20 PM »
volvo = for middle aged individuals....dont get me wrong they have some nice models....but not exactyl a chick magnet

Used to be.. but their new style/design is no less than fresh, fuck being stuck in the past.
Those who say "fuck Volvo", never tried/drove one..  ;)

Montana00

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2004, 07:21:47 PM »
i dont know bout that. I sat in a 2003 (it was new at the time), i dont know which one it was. But it was extremly luxurious. I'd get it, even though im not middle aged.

hector

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2004, 12:44:56 AM »
damn fool, you are a lil young ass nigga.  why the hell you gonna spend so much money on a car at this point in your life?  I highly doubt you have a job to afford it.  and I highly doubt you own a house.  spend your money wisely, don't blow it on a car this young.  thats just my advice.

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2004, 03:27:24 AM »
Don't worry about me dogg. I wouldn't be considering a financial commitment liek this unless I couldn't handle it, believe me.

THA SAUCE HOUSE