Author Topic: Bush being treated for depression  (Read 799 times)

Rain

Re: Bush being treated for depression
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2004, 03:29:15 AM »

We liberated a country, that supported Terriosm and housed the evil tyrant who  himself, killed hunderds of thousands of people in Iraq. By doing this we made Iraq into a civilized Democracy.

whats going on in Iraq at the moment is civilized? and can you call it a democracy since there hasnt been an election and no one voted for its current leader?

back on topic,

bush still needs to be treated for alcoholism
"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2004, 04:03:54 AM »
id like to see a source as well.

Bush doesnt see the iraq war as 15,000 civilians casuualties. He sees it as "i liberated a country and put in a democracy"

ya thats the way i see it.

We liberated a country, that supported Terriosm and housed the evil tyrant who  himself, killed hunderds of thousands of people in Iraq. By doing this we made Iraq into a civilized Democracy.

this posts sounds like one of mine when Im making fun of Bush and America's beliefs lol. that someone actually thinks that is just --- I dont know, somehow  shocking and hilarious at the same time. But you also believe in the coming of Christ so that doesnt really suprise me LOL
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2004, 07:01:28 AM »

this posts sounds like one of mine when Im making fun of Bush and America's beliefs lol. that someone actually thinks that is just --- I dont know, somehow  shocking and hilarious at the same time. But you also believe in the coming of Christ so that doesnt really suprise me LOL

What hell are you trying to say?

Also, over 2 billion people in the  believe in the comming of Christ so I'm not that special.

mauzip

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2004, 07:27:02 AM »
You guys are getting very offtopic now, but I read this in a science magazine once: Human beings have a gen that makes us able to believe in something like God. I'm not joking.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2004, 07:27:47 AM »
2 Billion people also believe in Allah so you could be wrong.

The actuall number is

Chrirtianity : 2.7 billion
Islam : 2.2 billion
Buddism:   almost a billion
other relgions: around half billion

Montana00

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2004, 07:56:00 AM »
Bush doesnt see the iraq war as 15,000 civilians casuualties. He sees it as "i liberated a country and put in a democracy"
....I was making a joke, not agreeing with you  ::)

I have to learn that nobody on this board understands my sarcasm, and then the think i really mean that stuff. I was being sarcastic when i said that we've liberated a country. Because within a year we've killed around 20,000 innocent civillians in a liberation....kinda ironic.

Seriously though can you please stop, your making my head hurt.

"supported Terriosm and housed the evil tyrant who  himself, killed hunderds of thousands of people in Iraq. By doing this we made Iraq into a civilized Democracy."

1. They didnt support terrorism. i think ive told you this at least 5 times.
2. Just because you have a democracy doesnt make your country civilized.

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2004, 08:05:13 AM »

Dude, Saddam's regime did support terrorism (Hamas among others). What they did for example was they gave $1000 or something for each victim to the family of a terrorist that blew himself up. Not everything Machiavelli says is untrue, dude.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2004, 08:53:32 AM »

What hell are you trying to say?

Also, over 2 billion people in the  believe in the comming of Christ so I'm not that special.

1. in simple words: youre very naive

2. LoL. That's Bullshit, and I assume even you know it lol. Not every dude who believes in God believes in the coming of Christ, because believing in the coming of Christ is even more sci-fi than believing in God lol. Second, you cant go by the official numbers, that's retarded and you know it. Officially, I believe in the coming of Christ, because Im Christian. But in reality, I dont even believe God exists.
No, it's not a sin

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2004, 06:54:21 PM »

LMAO,

Saddam has aided the Iranian dissident group Mujahedeen-e-Khalq and the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (known by its Turkish initials, PKK), a separatist group fighting the Turkish government. Moreover, Iraq has hosted several Palestinian splinter groups that oppose peace with Israel, including the mercenary Abu Nidal Organization, whose leader, Abu Nidal, was found dead in Baghdad in August 2002. Iraq has also supported the Islamist Hamas movement and reportedly channeled money to the families of Palestinian suicide bombers. A secular dictator, Saddam tended to support secular terrorist groups rather than Islamists such as al-Qaeda, experts say.

http://www.terrorismanswers.org/sponsors/iraq.html

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2004, 09:18:13 PM »
So, did anybody learn anything in this discussion? Heh? Nah, me neither. 

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2004, 09:31:58 PM »
So, did anybody learn anything in this discussion? He? Nah, me neither. 

Rampant just learned that Iraq supported terrorism  8)

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2004, 09:38:37 PM »
No, actually he didn't.  He just learned some more ways to argue that they didn't support terrorism.  You can't teach anybody anything by telling them they're wrong, it never works, except from time to time in an intimate relationship between a woman and a man, lol.  EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE, a woman can tell you you're wrong, and you'll learn something, that's the only time I've ever seen it happen in my life.  Peace~

Woodrow

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2004, 12:24:52 AM »
Found this in Pravda

http://english.pravda.ru/world/20/91/368/13596_Bush.html

But remember it's the old communist Soviet Union paper
Pravda still hasn't found it's post cold war voice.

It's not even worth mentioning as a source.

According to Praavda,

UFO Prevents Blast at Chernobyl Nuclear Plant
http://english.pravda.ru/main/2002/09/16/36691.html

Killer UFO in India
http://english.pravda.ru/world/2002/08/14/34461.html

And my personal favorite:
Chicken Vampire with Kangaroo Head Terrorizes Farmers
http://english.pravda.ru/main/2002/10/23/38597.html

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2004, 03:52:00 AM »
^lol that was fuckin hilarious.
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2004, 04:09:01 PM »

thats not cool at all...  critisizing his political stance is one thing, but making a joke of his religios beliefs (which i also dont agree with) is being a fuckin dick.