Author Topic: For Peace Week: Give props to other members of the forum, shoutouts  (Read 173 times)

infinite59

Much respect goes out to all the forum members.  By coming to this forum, ya'll are showing a willingness to discuss deeper and more complex issue's.  We must never become numb to this world and stop feeling sympathy for others.  Just humble yourself and open the doors to more knowledge and wisdom.  Debate is healthy.  Keep questioning and always asking why.

Props to

Tech- dropping knowledge mixed with humor, and your courageous enough to say what must be said
Englewood- you keep me opening books to explain my position
Trauma- Never boring, always keeping things in motion
Lincoln- Most likeable
7even- Can see through B.S.
Jay-Ay-Bee-  You got knowledge
Tom Gotti- Down to Earth
Don Rizzle- Always got the 411 on the latest political scene

too many to name

mauzip

Re: For Peace Week: Give props to other members of the forum, shoutouts
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2004, 09:56:21 AM »
By coming to this forum, ya'll are showing a willingness to discuss deeper and more complex issue's

To make the plural form of most nouns simply add an ~s to the end of the noun.

Montana00

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2004, 10:45:12 AM »
yea i need props....... :'(

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2004, 11:49:22 AM »
Gotta give props to Infinite for putting this together. Not just for that though, you are very committed to Islam and it's ways and I can respect your discipline. Even if I disagree with something you post, you always express it in a respectful way, which deserves respect in my eyes.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Smoke

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2004, 12:02:25 PM »
Gotta give props to Infinite for putting this together. Not just for that though, you are very committed to Islam and it's ways and I can respect your discipline. Even if I disagree with something you post, you always express it in a respectful way, which deserves respect in my eyes.

eS El Duque

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2004, 12:28:26 PM »
propaganda  >:(