Author Topic: What if 5 mosques in America were simultaneously blown up by Christians?  (Read 287 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Do you think the story would be essentially ignored by the media the way the bombings of churches in Iraq have been?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
no, this would be huge

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
if anything were to blow up inside america it would be huge with the media. 

Montana00

serial bombings would be huge.

im guessing thats not what you wanted to hear.  :)

mauzip

How ironic that Saddam Hussein protected all religions in Iraq to practice freely in Iraq and these attacks are a direct result of the atmosphere Operation Iraqi Freedom has created.

what the fuck?

Thirteen

Do you think the story would be essentially ignored by the media the way the bombings of churches in Iraq have been?

I'm sure the Iraqi media would ignore it. How ironic that Saddam Hussein protected all religions in Iraq to practice freely in Iraq and these attacks are a direct result of the atmosphere Operation Iraqi Freedom has created.

Democracy cannot work everywhere.

i was taught the same thing in school, it was right after the chapter that said how Hitler and the Jewish people were best friends ::)

Thirteen

I'm sure the Iraqi media would ignore it. How ironic that Saddam Hussein protected all religions in Iraq to practice freely in Iraq and these attacks are a direct result of the atmosphere Operation Iraqi Freedom has created.

Democracy cannot work everywhere.

i was taught the same thing in school, it was right after the chapter that said how Hitler and the Jewish people were best friends ::)

oh and back to the thread.....you want to know what would happen if 5 mosques were blown up in america? well people would die....it would be in the news....people would get on with their lives

except when you come here to post that an american doctor found the cure for HIV 5 years later...you'll be all excited and make a thread about it, then you'll hear about those bombings again, and what a terrible country america is.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Its a Double Standard.

Just like you can say something offensive to a white person and nothing will happen, but then you say something offensive to a black person then shit would happen

davida.b.

Just like you can say something offensive to a white person and nothing will happen, but then you say something offensive to a black person then shit would happen

*sniffs the air* Can you smell that? Thats the scent of ignorance.

Thirteen

so he must have been misinformed when he gassed a certain group of muslims

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What if 5 mosques in America were simultaneously blown up by Christians?
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2004, 09:53:14 PM »

lol I think you have it backwards Black people can say something offensive about anyone and it wouldn't be a big deal but if White people say something offensive they are labeled racist.

LoL...ya thats what i ment,

Thirteen

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2004, 10:13:29 PM »
so he must have been misinformed when he gassed a certain group of muslims

What are they called?

towel heads

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2004, 03:33:35 AM »
whoever said under saddam there was freedom of religion is smoking crack. and the churches in iraq have been reported and the pope has been in the news commenting about so dunno what the big deal is with hows its been reported, the fact is things are being blown up every day in iraq and its not ALL over american outlets because they weren't western churches. what you should be more concerned about where this kind of thing isn't reported where christians are persecuted in certain parts of the world along with all the other forgottern wars.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2004, 12:50:29 PM »
this will never happen, christians aint cowards who blow thereselves up, thats not THEIR RELIGION.
anyway, If this happen, it will be huge
the churches that blowed up aint much in the news here
only 1 time

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2004, 07:05:27 PM »
fuck you mean thats not their religion? so in the Koran it states muslims should blow themselves up?...those people who do suicide bombings have no other way to fight anyway, get ur motives str8. and christian r to cowrd to die for anything they believe in anyway, muslims who do the suicide bombing do it cuz they believe in freedom