Author Topic: 213-The_Hard_Way-RETAIL-2004-MAD  (Read 1506 times)

teecee

Re: 213-The_Hard_Way-RETAIL-2004-MAD
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2004, 11:03:21 AM »
the beat in the intro is dope, they actually let warren produce the intro, tight g funk whistle

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2004, 11:14:51 AM »
tha cd is tight i think yall just a bunch of haters who didnt even listen to the whole cd and sayin this shit sucks just cuz snoop is in the group

serv-on

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2004, 11:35:36 AM »
i like the album it's tight

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2004, 11:36:11 AM »
Again, anyone knows when it's coming out in the old continent (Europe fo yo ignant asses)?  8)

eS El Duque

« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2004, 12:09:06 PM »
listen to the whole album while driving to Abby (just over an hour there and back)....not my type of beats or music i guess.

Maybe if Warren produced some tracks i'd like it. There's some tight tracks on there (4 I believe)...but after that its..eh.

that's my2 cents Canadian

mauzip

« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2004, 12:11:47 PM »
Again, anyone knows when it's coming out in the old continent (Europe fo yo ignant asses)?  8)

That's a really good question actually. I usually order my cd's at this one site, but they don't have it listed yet :-\

hector

« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2004, 05:36:17 PM »
album is ok for todays standards, but that isn't really positive.  I listened to it once all the way through in my car, and gotta say I have no desire to really wanna listen to it again.  Not that its bad, but nothing stands out.  Not a single beat stands out, not a single verse, not even any of nate's singing.  its as average as you can get.  No song I wanna put on repeat.  but also its not bad.  I could stand listening to it.  Its not like listening to lil jon.  I'm not dissapointed, because I had very low expectations.  Calling this the best westcoast album in years is ridiculous. 

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2004, 10:48:16 AM »
i cant beleive how some ppl straight haitin on this album? what did yall expect? they kept it westcoast and did not have corny guests like 50 and shit on it.

the production is dope imo..no clubshit here....the album is much better then i first thought it would be

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2004, 11:40:29 AM »
so who r the producers? can some1 post them here or at vault. ty, im just downloadin it, i tell u what i think of it then.

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2004, 02:54:49 PM »
After one listen, front to back, it sounds pretty average to me.  It sounds like they just went through the motions, not saying it's bad just that they really didn't try to make anything special.

But again that's only after one listen, I'll bump it a few more times and see how I feel.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2004, 03:02:07 PM »
after listening to it, it's a decent listen, don't really have the want to pump it over and over though...the beat to the intro is sick which makes me wonder wtf were they thinking when they didn't let warren g produce...he should've handled all or most of the production if they wanted to really keep it 213...it would have been alot better that way anyway...don't get me wrong the album is an ok listen, i like it better than jadakiss and lloyd banks which i couldn't stand so that tells you something, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

OmNIsCiUs

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I give up.There aren't any quotes that'll fit here
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2004, 05:15:44 PM »
I thought it was a lot stronger than the weak shit we've been getting lately, would make the top 10 of the year but not the top 3. It has no guests, th eproduction is a little weak at times but mostly its not too bad. Warren comes off quite well, nate's great as usual and snoop raps surprisingly little. I just finished listening it from front to back in one sitting and I'd give it an 85%
."".    ."",
     |  |   /  /
     |  |  /  /
     |  | /  /
     |  |/  ;-._
     }  ` _/  / ;
     |  /` ) /  /
     | /  /_/\_/\
     |/  /      |
     (  ' \ '-  |
      \    `.  /
       |      |
       |      |

Funkstradamus

« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2004, 10:11:31 PM »
the album is ok....they fucked up Groupie Love tho...and its really fucked up they put all these songs on here that been on the net for montha and month on here...i was really hopin' for mostly new tracks....other than Mary Jane i wasn't really impressed since i already played out the rest of the songs....

teecee

« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2004, 11:19:29 PM »
What the hell?  DOes noone like that Appreciation track?  that shit is straight g funk, 213 style, that is what i wanted from the whole album

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2004, 01:05:46 AM »
the album is ok....they fucked up Groupie Love tho...and its really fucked up they put all these songs on here that been on the net for montha and month on here...i was really hopin' for mostly new tracks....other than Mary Jane i wasn't really impressed since i already played out the rest of the songs....

Anyone have the original "Groupie Love" in CDQ?