Author Topic: 213-The_Hard_Way-RETAIL-2004-MAD  (Read 1507 times)

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
Re: 213-The_Hard_Way-RETAIL-2004-MAD
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2004, 02:47:58 AM »
One question 4 all y'all who've heard the retail.

Which version of "Gotta find a way" is on the album? The one that starts with Nate singing "Jump in my ride..." or the much doper version which kicks off with Nate singing "Funny how time flies..." ?

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2004, 02:48:52 AM »
the album is ok....they fucked up Groupie Love tho...and its really fucked up they put all these songs on here that been on the net for montha and month on here...i was really hopin' for mostly new tracks....other than Mary Jane i wasn't really impressed since i already played out the rest of the songs....

Anyone have the original "Groupie Love" in CDQ?

You can download it off www.213music.net

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2004, 03:02:10 AM »

Which version of "Gotta find a way" is on the album? The one that starts with Nate singing "Jump in my ride..." or the much doper version which kicks off with Nate singing "Funny how time flies..." ?

The first one isn't Nate, it's Butch Cassidy, and the one without Butch is set to be on the album...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2004, 03:15:12 AM »
the album is ok....they fucked up Groupie Love tho...and its really fucked up they put all these songs on here that been on the net for montha and month on here...i was really hopin' for mostly new tracks....other than Mary Jane i wasn't really impressed since i already played out the rest of the songs....

Im talking about the original version that starts with Snoop going "...in conjunction with Doggystyle Records & 213"...That version doesn't have a break for the chorus...It sounds better.

mauzip

« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2004, 03:47:09 AM »
Again, anyone knows when it's coming out in the old continent (Europe fo yo ignant asses)?  8)

That's a really good question actually. I usually order my cd's at this one site, but they don't have it listed yet :-\

LilHD

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2004, 03:52:10 AM »
its the one with funny how time flies
5 best tracks in no particular order: gotta find a way, appreciation, joystick, so fly, run on up

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2004, 04:39:06 AM »
5 best tracks in no particular order: gotta find a way, appreciation, joystick, so fly, run on up

Damn, great!! Thanks!

The first one isn't Nate, it's Butch Cassidy, and the one without Butch is set to be on the album...

I wasn't talking about the Butch version cause it had already been said that that version was not on the album. Before the Butch track, came out a version of the song with Nate doing the same verse.

Im talking about the original version that starts with Snoop going "...in conjunction with Doggystyle Records & 213"...That version doesn't have a break for the chorus...It sounds better.

The .WMA Dubcnn posted a while ago was CDQ.

LilHD

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2004, 04:41:40 AM »

Damn, great!! Thanks!

I wasn't talking about the Butch version cause it had already been said that that version was not on the album. Before the Butch track, came out a version of the song with Nate doing the same verse.

for what?! lol ???

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2004, 04:47:34 AM »
Again, anyone knows when it's coming out in the old continent (Europe fo yo ignant asses)?  8)

That's a really good question actually. I usually order my cd's at this one site, but they don't have it listed yet :-\

Amazon.co.uk has a release date of aug 23.
Play.com (UK) has a release date of aug 16.
Amazon.de has a release date of aug 16.
Fnac.com (France) has a release date of aug 17.

So it seems it will come out in a couple of weeks, just like in the States. Maybe even earlier.

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2004, 04:48:52 AM »

for what?! lol ???

For the info. Mama said be thankful  :P

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2004, 01:35:46 PM »

Really? Anyone have that in MP3?

No, that's 48 Kbs...I have that version.

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2004, 02:14:40 PM »

Really? Anyone have that in MP3?

Fa sheezy. Holla at me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2004, 03:07:08 PM »
What's your AIM?

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2004, 05:16:30 PM »
now i know ure gay