Author Topic: Responsibility  (Read 1303 times)

Thirteen

Responsibility
« on: August 04, 2004, 08:52:01 PM »
I love the posts in this section. No matter what the topic is, who commited the crime, the responsibility all comes back to the United States...

I could start a topic about abortions in China and 5 posts later we would be discussing slavery in America.

just found it funny how Muslims can bomb churches and ultimately it comes down to it being America's fault...

Maybe some of you should try to do illegal things in your own countries, and see how far blaming America gets you...

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Responsibility
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2004, 09:11:57 PM »
ya theres lots of America bashing in here. People are just jealous ::)

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2004, 09:14:46 PM »
When you're on top, everybody's gunnin' for you.  Simple as that.  Human nature, unfortunately, often loves to build things up, then tear them down.  We do it to celebrities in America all the time, we build them up into super-humans, and then after we've had our way with them, we talk about how they were never that talented to begin with and even concoct stories about them until they're washed up has-beens.  The world is doing the same to America right now, in my opinion. 

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2004, 09:16:16 PM »
When you're on top, everybody's gunnin' for you.  Simple as that.  Human nature, unfortunately, often loves to build things up, then tear them down.  We do it to celebrities in America all the time, we build them up into super-humans, and then after we've had our way with them, we talk about how they were never that talented to begin with and even concoct stories about them until they're washed up has-beens.  The world is doing the same to America right now, in my opinion. 

Ya, I agree.

pappy

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2004, 09:18:39 PM »
ya kno i dont agree with some of the stuff  america does or has done in the past.  but it just gets me how everytime an argument comes back to blaming america. even if the argument has nothing to do with america they will bring up something fucked up america has done in the past.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2004, 09:19:33 PM »
"Why ya always bringin' up ol' shit?"

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2004, 09:20:43 PM »
Oh, and I'll just add, like I always do, that it doesn't matter what people's PERCEPTION of America is, or what they say about America, or attribute to America, there is always a truth, that doesn't change or get negated by words or comments.  So if you know the truth, you should have solace in that. 

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2004, 09:24:23 PM »
The Iraq war was a mistake. But people cant accept the fact and take responsibility  that we took a a evil tyrant in saddam and made the country into a democracy which  NOW doesn't support terrorism.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2004, 09:28:35 PM by Machiavelli »

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2004, 09:25:09 PM »
I don't get what you're trying to say, and I don't believe the Iraq war was a mistake. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2004, 09:26:59 PM »
ya kno i dont agree with some of the stuff  america does or has done in the past.  but it just gets me how everytime an argument comes back to blaming america. even if the argument has nothing to do with america they will bring up something fucked up america has done in the past.

This is true
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2004, 09:27:35 PM »
I don't get what you're trying to say, and I don't believe the Iraq war was a mistake. 
Im trying to say that people cant admit that we did something good in Iraq.

It was a mistake, because Bush said there was WMDs but oh well.

Thirteen

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2004, 09:33:40 PM »
Im trying to say that people cant admit that we did something good in Iraq.

It was a mistake, because Bush said there was WMDs but oh well.

i don't even argue about iraq anymore, there's no point..no matter how many people complain about it, we're still gonna be there until things get straightened out.  some good has come of it and we might even see more positive things...i hope by the time i die Iraq is a great country

we could have found the cure to cancer in Iraq, and people would still complain because of the WMD thing

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2004, 09:35:51 PM »

we could have found the cure to cancer in Iraq, and people would still complain because of the WMD thing

LoL..Thats pretty fucked up if you ask me.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2004, 03:43:21 AM »
with great power comes great responsibility.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2004, 06:29:41 AM »
Somebody's a comic book fan, lol