Author Topic: Responsibility  (Read 1300 times)

Thirteen

Re: Responsibility
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2004, 08:18:52 AM »
with great power comes great responsibility.

so as being a fan of spiderman for so long, the war in iraq was just and fair..... we let Sadaam do what he pleased while we turned our head (just like peter parker did with the mugger), and finally we got fed up and decided to get rid of him.... thanks for seeing it my way seven  ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2004, 09:06:04 AM »
since this topic is also called "Responsibility", my sentence was straight on point. The sentence popped into my head reading  the thread, and for a few secondes I didnt even know where it was from. There's no connection with the comics intended, but I assume you guys were so concerned reading this that you decided to downplay the fact that Im actually on point with it with degrading the sentence. Which was simple, since it's just a comic movie quote.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2004, 09:08:55 AM »

so why do i never see you talk about china that doesn't help kids who die because of hunger?

mauzip

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2004, 09:10:38 AM »
When you're on top, everybody's gunnin' for you.  Simple as that.  Human nature, unfortunately, often loves to build things up, then tear them down.  We do it to celebrities in America all the time, we build them up into super-humans, and then after we've had our way with them, we talk about how they were never that talented to begin with and even concoct stories about them until they're washed up has-beens.  The world is doing the same to America right now, in my opinion. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2004, 09:12:53 AM »

so why do i never see you talk about china that doesn't help kids who die because of hunger?

china is a screwed country man
the circumstances remind me of brazil in some areas
so many poor ppl in slums.. china should first get their own ppl .. many ppl .. to stop dying of hunger
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2004, 10:25:28 AM »

china is a screwed country man
the circumstances remind me of brazil in some areas
so many poor ppl in slums.. china should first get their own ppl .. many ppl .. to stop dying of hunger

You act like America doesn't know such a thing called "ghettos". China has a lot of power and a lot of money. They could easily help 3rd World countries, just like America does. China doesn't.

pappy

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2004, 10:26:58 AM »
7even dont know what to say b/c he knows hes one of the people this post was targeted at lol.

mauzip

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2004, 10:33:05 AM »
7even got sonned ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2004, 10:44:08 AM »
lol wtf

I was offline you wannabes.

First, even America has Ghettos. so even the american government isnt capable of running their state properly. Now imagine a state with 5 times the amount of ppl living in it. A country like china is close to impossible to keep proper.
China doesnt have a lot of money, that's a rumour. They have a lot of ppl, therefore of course more money than countries with a population of 1% of theirs.
Fact: America has like 36,500 $ GDP per capita, China has 4,400.  What's more?
Fact: America hardly spends money to help 3rd world countries. Most of their money for foreign aid goes to Israel - wow, that's noble.
Fact: You are sonned. By me.
Fact: I havent read your reply until 3 minutes ago, so your postings about "7even doesnt reply, he's been sonned.. bla.." are pure wishes.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2004, 10:45:58 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2004, 10:53:50 AM »
Let's all talk about stupidity and ignorance!

pappy

« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2004, 11:00:47 AM »
lol wtf

I was offline you wannabes.

First, even America has Ghettos. so even the american government isnt capable of running their state properly. Now imagine a state with 5 times the amount of ppl living in it. A country like china is close to impossible to keep proper.
China doesnt have a lot of money, that's a rumour. They have a lot of ppl, therefore of course more money than countries with a population of 1% of theirs.
Fact: America has like 36,500 $ GDP per capita, China has 4,400.  What's more?
Fact: America hardly spends money to help 3rd world countries. Most of their money for foreign aid goes to Israel - wow, that's noble.
Fact: You are sonned. By me.
Fact: I havent read your reply until 3 minutes ago, so your postings about "7even doesnt reply, he's been sonned.. bla.." are pure wishes.
you just proved what smerlus was talkin about lol.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2004, 11:03:11 AM »
Let's all talk about stupidity and ignorance!

:o  how could I possibly strike back on that?!

you the man

you just proved what smerlus was talkin about lol.

no, I just proved that Mauzip's China related argument was a nice try but nothing more than that.
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2004, 11:05:03 AM »

Smoke

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2004, 11:54:28 AM »
Anyway my sig aint a diss, you stupid muthafuckaz! ;D ;)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2004, 04:15:15 PM »
Have you been to china 7even.

I have been to Shangihai, China twice, and its probably the most modern city in the world. Its clean, no crime, modern Structures like bulidings, controlled, ect....

Also, China is rich as fuck man. Do you even know how much money they make? All the stuff you buy at stores and shit are all mostly made in china.

BTW, dont talk shit about Brazil, even tho you are right about how its crime rate is high and lots of homeless, China is not even as close as bad as Brazil. Im Brazilian and i should know.

America hardly spends money to help 3rd world countries. Most of their money for foreign aid goes to Israel - wow, that's noble.

America gives more money then any  other country in the world ::)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2004, 04:18:19 PM by Machiavelli »