Author Topic: Responsibility  (Read 1285 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Responsibility
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2004, 05:12:47 PM »

funny to get props for preventing a part of something you actually caused in the first place. also, too bad they havent taught em how to prevent getting their own planes jacked and crashed into the biggest buildings in town. ppl act like it's no big deal that Israel steals land, and that it's weird that ppl retaliate. what would you say if ppl get with tanks and AK's to your town, pulling your house down and say: Mauzip, get away or we kill you. Then you ask why? And they say: Cause here it is stated that this land belongs to us. And they show you an 2000 year old book you dont even give a crap about. How's that?

I would say:

whenever the only reply one can give is a dumb forum-pic, it's like admits he's been shut down. this just happened.

OR you can just be happy they took precautions anyway

^ please..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2004, 05:13:02 PM »
im not scared, i dont watch news, fuck terror, fuck terror alerts, i dont know if its bullshit or not, but having it effect my daily life is not on my agenda.

mauzip

« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2004, 05:14:27 PM »
Did you know the pope is protestant?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2004, 05:15:59 PM »
im not scared, i dont watch news, fuck terror, fuck terror alerts, i dont know if its bullshit or not, but having it effect my daily life is not on my agenda.

props to you, unfortunately that doesn't count for everyone.

in fact, they want ppl to think like that:

Terror everywhere!!!! (although nothing happens)  --> Arabs=Terrorists!!! --> Bush: killls Arabs!!! --> Me: Safe!!!! --> Me: Vote for Bush!!!!

too bad this retarded stuff seems to work  :-\
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2004, 05:17:57 PM »
I'm sure that when there finally is a terror attack you will say it's all set up by the Bush administration.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2004, 05:22:03 PM »

Terror everywhere!!!! (although nothing happens)  --> Arabs=Terrorists!!! --> Bush: killls Arabs!!! --> Me: Safe!!!! --> Me: Vote for Bush!!!!

Your being so ingorant rite now its not even funny.

"Terror everywhere!!!! (although nothing happens)" - When did the CIA ever say they  are 100% sure its gunna happen. Never. They were taking precautions, since they had  crediable intelligence infomation. What would hapen if there was a terriost attack and no Intelligence was given prior. "Blame Bush" signs would be everywhere.

Arabs=Terrorists!!! --> Bush: killls Arabs - Ignorance

Me: Safe!!!! --> Me: Vote for Bush!!!! - ya, with bush at least you no that your safe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2004, 05:22:27 PM »
I'm sure that when there finally is a terror attack you will say it's all set up by the Bush administration.

only time will tell homie, only time. it depends on the case. however, you cant deny that what I said about the fear-strategy of Bush is true. Americans arent in danger, except the ones Bush sent to find WMDs that dont exist. But as long all you hear on News is terror-related and big men search your bags for  terror stuff, and you cant get on a plane with baby milk, ppl live in a illusion of safety, when there isnt even danger.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2004, 05:24:13 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2004, 05:24:11 PM »

My point exactually.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2004, 05:26:11 PM »
Americans arent in danger,

Oh, they aren't. So how come they are threatened ever fucking day by terrorists

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2004, 05:26:33 PM »

Arabs=Terrorists!!! --> Bush: killls Arabs - Ignorance

Me: Safe!!!! --> Me: Vote for Bush!!!! - ya, with bush at least you no that your safe

how the hell am I ignorant. I cant even understand how someone can possibly disagree with me. whatever.

1. Ignorance? Yes. Your ignorance.
2. Yes. What I said. Thanks for confirming it. Except that there's no threat, and if there was, noone could prevent it. Bush's politics just create hate and terrorism.
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2004, 05:29:02 PM »

only time will tell homie, only time. it depends on the case. however, you cant deny that what I said about the fear-strategy of Bush is true. Americans arent in danger, except the ones Bush sent to find WMDs that dont exist. But as long all you hear on News is terror-related and big men search your bags for  terror stuff, and you cant get on a plane with baby milk, ppl live in a illusion of safety, when there isnt even danger.

If that's what it takes to make it safer, I'm all for it. I rather have them check everything than them to do nothing and let a terrorist in.

mauzip

« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2004, 05:30:05 PM »
how the hell am I ignorant.

For the most part you don't even know what you're talking about. You are so focussed on being anti-America that you lose touch with reality.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2004, 05:30:49 PM »
Did you know the pope is protestant?
how does that make sense?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2004, 05:32:53 PM »
how the hell am I ignorant.

For the most part you don't even know what you're talking about. You are so focussed on being anti-America that you lose touch with reality.

I would've said the same thing about you, just dickride-america instead of anti-america, but I thought it was too cheap. Plus we both know I got a point. You dont have to admit it tho, it's aight.
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2004, 05:33:16 PM »

why would u disagree with tighter airport security, it can only do good....