Author Topic: not to talk shit about the UK like y'all talk about the US but....  (Read 428 times)

Don Seer

Re: not to talk shit about the UK like y'all talk about the US but....
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2004, 08:41:02 AM »
it doesnt happen for cars much, but it can be enforced. people can have their cars confiscated for street racing too.

its about the environment people live in.

if you read closely you will see that they had a team from a govt. dept come and measure the noise. they have to do this 3 times to prove a persistent problem.

you cant just call up and say "such and such is playing loud music" they have to come out, maybe weeks after you call.

are you telling me that in the US if someone moves in next to you and plays loud music all day and all night that you can't do anything about it?... apart from move?

« Last Edit: August 05, 2004, 08:45:05 AM by Overseer »

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2004, 05:42:37 PM »
^ Exactly, people just need to be mature about this and realize it was a dramatic sentence by a judge since the woman wouldn't listen to reason.  The only other alternative would be jail time, and come on.  Jail time for a loud stereo? 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2004, 07:25:03 PM »
people call the cops here for buming loud music, u get tickets for buming loud music in ur car,  if it adds up ur car still gets impounded and u cant listen to it OR DRIVE IT. lol  whats the big deal?  Although, they should have fined her

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2004, 08:29:04 PM »
^ Exactly, people just need to be mature about this and realize it was a dramatic sentence by a judge since the woman wouldn't listen to reason.  The only other alternative would be jail time, and come on.  Jail time for a loud stereo? 

Agreed.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Smoke

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2004, 10:01:36 AM »
it doesnt happen for cars much, but it can be enforced. people can have their cars confiscated for street racing too.

if you read closely you will see that they had a team from a govt. dept come and measure the noise. they have to do this 3 times to prove a persistent problem.

you cant just call up and say "such and such is playing loud music" they have to come out, maybe weeks after you call.

are you telling me that in the US if someone moves in next to you and plays loud music all day and all night that you can't do anything about it?... apart from move?

In the USA they shoot the lady and it's over. ;D

Smoke

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2004, 10:04:19 AM »
fine the dumb bitch or send her to prison for a week but to ban her from having a television , radio, ect. ...to bar her from pursuing happiness is  redonkulous!

Are you serious? Do you really think it's worse to ban you from watching fucking TV than to go to prison for a week? Man they've just confiscated her the stereo and the TV, they'll not control her 24/7. If she wants, she can go out to a pub and listen to the radio! If she aint civil enought to respect other people, she doesnt deserve the "happiness".

Thirteen

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2004, 12:03:47 PM »

In the USA they shoot the lady and it's over. ;D

moron

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2004, 06:28:33 PM »
maybe you just consider it such an extreme punishment because yall Americans cant imagine life without a TV.  :D

just a thought  8)

They shoulda taken her stereo, and her Eminem CD...Stan is not the kind of song you bump all day and all night anyways.

If she woulda played "Gin n Juice" or "Nuthin But a G Thang" all day, this woulda never happened lol
« Last Edit: August 07, 2004, 06:30:45 PM by Artemis Entreri »

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2004, 06:54:58 PM »
maybe you just consider it such an extreme punishment because yall Americans cant imagine life without a TV.  :D

just a thought  8)

They shoulda taken her stereo, and her Eminem CD...Stan is not the kind of song you bump all day and all night anyways.

If she woulda played "Gin n Juice" or "Nuthin But a G Thang" all day, this woulda never happened lol

^ they did take that shit, and she kept rebuying that shit...

it didn't work!

hector

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2004, 09:44:46 PM »
its just stupid fucking people.  see civilized smart people could work out some kind of compromise without going to the authorities.  but no, people arent that smart.  they have to call someone else to take care of their problems.  And to think of it, how big of a fuckin problem is it?  OMG!  they are playing something too goddamn loud for you.  Meanwhile people in the world have no roof too live under, have violence to deal with everyday. have to worry about getting raped, have a dictator in charge of their country, gotta spend the next 10 years of their life in prison for getting caught with drugs, etc.  but this person is so fuckin worried about some goddamn noise.  how ridiculous.  how hard that person's life must be.  and yet they don't have the balls to deal with it themselves.  What a cold fuckin world.  Shit I lived with roomates for the last 5 years of my life.  I've had plenty of problems with the noise they make, but I fuckin deal with it.  Nobody is perfect.  I know I create problems with them including noise, but I do this thing called compromising.  How fuckin ridiculous that authorities even need to get involved.

Billy Bollocks

• banned
  • Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2004, 04:17:29 AM »
gotta spend the next 10 years of their life in prison for getting caught with drugs

Yeah. I feel sorry for the problems that face such people.