Author Topic: Kerry the Flip Flopper  (Read 1994 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kerry the Flip Flopper
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2004, 07:58:25 PM »

Trauma-san

« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2004, 08:42:55 PM »
This thread is hilarious. 

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2004, 04:02:28 PM »
props to machiavelli, for being 12 and taking you guys on... (i dont specifically agree or disagree with him)

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2004, 04:21:53 PM »
yeah, go mach, its like 10 vs u, im on u r side   :laugh: ;D this thread is really amusing to read :)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2004, 07:02:08 PM »
You said "Most liberal Senator ever".  So I asked what your point was by saying that.  Even if he is the most liberal senator ever, (and I would say his stance on the Iraq war he had in 1998 and his hawkish stance on the war on drugs - which I disagree with - says otherwise) why is that a bad thing.  And for gods sake explain yourself this time.
Cuz liberals are dumbasses.

I saw a slick, cleverly edited video which told us that: Kerry was for the Iraq war when he saw the evidence that Bush and Blair presented, and then he was against it when he realized that he had been mislead by his government.  So when a majority of Americans agreed with the war when it started, now a majority DISAGREE with the war, John Kerry is actually in the same boat as a lot of Americans.
The Race is really close with Kerry with a SLIGHT lead.

Well that figures, because Bush is one of the biggest polluters of the environment ever as President, so it doesn't suprise me he polluted back in Texas. Instead of protecting the economy he just wanted votes so he lowered everyone's gas prices.  Pussy.
I don't know about you, but i could care less what happens to the environment as long as it doesn't effect us.
I don't know about you, but I hate high gas prices?

OK, this tells me a lot about your character
What? I support the killing of Guilty people who committed horrendous crimes. Do you want your tax money going to Criminals to stay for life in prison?

and one of the worst crime rates in the country.  And its economy was always going to be one of the best because it's one of the biggest states. Texas vs Rhode Island hmmm.
One of the worst crime rates thanks for it being the 2rd biggest state in the country in terms of population.
California has the biggest crime rate, you know why? Cuz it has the most people!

How many times???? The top fucking 2 percent.  How is that everybody. 100% - 2% = 98% not having their taxes raised.
Democrats, especially extreme ones, are know for raising taxes to everyone not just the poor. Even tho they will raise taxes for rich people even more.

"Most poor people can't pay taxes, so why should we give tax breaks to them?"  If they can't pay taxes they won't get a tax break will they?  Fucking idiot.
I meant most poor people pay little taxes and get tax breaks. You think its fair for poor people to pay lets say, $500 in taxes a year and get $300 back. The rich people should be getting tax breaks cuz they be the ones who's paying the most.

Where in his agenda or speech did he say that "I am going to pretend to be conservative on foreign policy but I won't really" or something along those lines.  Because if you have seen or heard that then you should call Dubya right away and tell him.

Well his in his speech he was basically saying what Bush was saying on Foreign policy and on his agenda you can see here thats its similar to Bush:
http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/homeland_security/
http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/national_security/
Do you really think hes gonna do all that ::)

"We can do everything ourself"
Oh really?  I won't dignify that one either.
We are the Worlds Super Power, we CAN do basically anything ourselfs, but it would be nice for help from other people.

He wants to look for an alternative to oil. Use ingenuity instead of Halliburton. Dick Cheney is a corporation masquerading as a vice President.  Click on www.dictionary.com for masquerading.  I think you'll need it
Fuck alternative sources for oil. Just do it the traditional way, its allot cheaper.

Glad you're admitting what the War in Iraq was fought for and it's really touching that you think the dependence on the Saudi Royal Family is good for America. Daddy Bush would love you.
When did I ever say the Iraqi War was for oil? The Gulf War was for oil. Anyways i don't give a fuck where we get oil, as long as get it. Also you watch, Energy and Gas prices will increase Dramastially if Kerry is president.

Do I think it's fair that the rich should pay higher taxes?  What the fuck do you think I think?  I agree with most of the fucking world.  Now why do YOU think that the rich should pay minimal taxes?  And explain it slowly because you get all excited when you type and your words often get mixed up.
The Rich should be paying be paying minimal taxes  and getting good tax breaks because they already help the Economy and there the ones who pay the most taxes.

http://www.abc.net.au/am/s331960.htm.  Tuvalu is the first.  You'll probably laugh at them because they're just a small country with only 11,000 people.  But maybe as early as your grandchildren, they are going to see major places fall into the sea.  West Coast Connection Forum?  "From the depths of the C, back to the block Snoop Doggy Dogg funkyy D, D ,D Doc". Long Beach really could be from the depths of the sea.  But you don't care because it won't affect YOU.
Also these Bullshit theory's have never been proven so its a waste of my tax money until i see some proof.

Yes.  The alarming thing is, you don't.
Oh so, people that barely pay taxes should get good tax breaks because they deserve it even tho they aren't paying shit?
Rich people that pay the most taxes should get tax breaks because there the only who deserves it since they are already giving a good percentage of there salary to taxes. And a good percentage of there salary to rich people is allot of fucking money.

Wow that was fun 8)

« Last Edit: August 09, 2004, 09:06:54 PM by Machiavelli »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2004, 07:34:42 AM »
Cuz liberals are dumbasses.

Great argument.  Real good skills here.

The Race is really close with Kerry with a SLIGHT lead.

LMAO.  I was talking about Americans who agree with the war in Iraq.  You either 1) Didn't read what I said, 2) Couldn't understand it because you're only 6 or 3) Chose to ignore it because you knew you can't defeat me.

I don't know about you, but i could care less what happens to the environment as long as it doesn't effect us.
I don't know about you, but I hate high gas prices?

::)

What? I support the killing of Guilty people who committed horrendous crimes. Do you want your tax money going to Criminals to stay for life in prison?

Death Row is currently running at a 5% failure rate - ie. 1 in 20 executed are innocent.  Also it costs less to keep someone in prison forever than to kill them.  So more tax money is spent on those in Death Row than those locked up for life.

Democrats, especially extreme ones, are know for raising taxes to everyone not just the poor. Even tho they will raise taxes for rich people even more.

Name some Democrats known for raising taxes on everyone.

I meant most poor people pay little taxes and get tax breaks. You think its fair for poor people to pay lets say, $500 in taxes a year and get $300 back. The rich people should be getting tax breaks cuz they be the ones who's paying the most.

Err, it kind of defeats the whole point of taxing people if you just give them their tax back. 

Well his in his speech he was basically saying what Bush was saying on Foreign policy and on his agenda you can see here thats its similar to Bush:
http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/homeland_security/
http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/national_security/
Do you really think hes gonna do all that ::)

Yes.

We are the Worlds Super Power, we CAN do basically anything ourselfs, but it would be nice for help from other people.
Lol.  And who is 'we' by the way?  I thought you were Brazilian.

Fuck alternative sources for oil. Just do it the traditional way, its allot cheaper.
Yeah thousands of innocent lives.  Very cheap.

When did I ever say the Iraqi War was for oil? The Gulf War was for oil. Anyways i don't give a fuck where we get oil, as long as get it. Also you watch, Energy and Gas prices will increase Dramastially if Kerry is president.
You're on crack.

The Rich should be paying be paying minimal taxes  and getting good tax breaks because they already help the Economy and there the ones who pay the most taxes.
You don't even know what you're saying.

Also these Bullshit theory's have never been proven so its a waste of my tax money until i see some proof.
Ok. You wanna bet that this island will fall into the sea because of global warming?  And what are you talking about 'my tax money'?  what taxes do you pay.  And even if you do you give them to Brazil don't you?

And a good percentage of there salary to rich people is allot of fucking money.

So it should be

Wow that was fun 8)

You a masochist then?  You enjoy getting your ass beaten?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2004, 08:38:45 PM »

Great argument.  Real good skills here.

Yup.
LMAO.  I was talking about Americans who agree with the war in Iraq.  You either 1) Didn't read what I said, 2) Couldn't understand it because you're only 6 or 3) Chose to ignore it because you knew you can't defeat me.

OK, but i was making a statement i wasn't elaboration on what you said or anything.
::)

Yea thats some good explaing.
  Also it costs less to keep someone in prison forever than to kill them.  So more tax money is spent on those in Death Row than those locked up for life.

Not really, unless they stay in Death Row for 10 years until there Lethally Injected.
Name some Democrats known for raising taxes on everyone.

Clinton, Carter, Kennedy, Rosevelvet..all democartic presidents raise taxes, but some do it more like john Kerry cuz he is an Xtreme liberal.
Err, it kind of defeats the whole point of taxing people if you just give them their tax back. 

I was just making an example. My point was that Rich people should be getting the tax breaks because there the ones paying the most taxes.
Yes.

Hate to break it to you, but its not gonna happen. Hes just doing that to lure republican votes.
ol.  And who is 'we' by the way?  I thought you were Brazilian.

I'm an American living in Brazil.
Yeah thousands of innocent lives.  Very cheap.

Someones gotta help our country. Also, thousands of people aren't dieing, try hundreds ;)

You're on crack.

I know.
You don't even know what you're saying.

Yes, I do.
OK. You wanna bet that this island will fall into the sea because of global warming?  And what are you talking about 'my tax money?  what taxes do you pay.  And even if you do you give them to Brazil don't you?

Ya, I wanna bet money that this will never happen until the next 500-1000 years.
Also, I'm American, all American citizens  outside the US that are getting payed in dollar must pay taxes.
So it should be

Rich people help the economy more then anyone those. And what happens when theres no rich people? The Economy is shit. Thats why the US has such a good Economy, because the amount of wealthy people in the country.
You a masochist then?  You enjoy getting your ass beaten?

Actually, I like the opposite.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2004, 08:42:00 PM by Machiavelli »

Montana00

« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2004, 06:55:36 AM »
machiavelli for your sake....let this thread die.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2004, 07:16:13 AM »
I've defeated you so badly I'm not going to answer everything because everybody can see you lost.

Just to finish you off, you said "Not really, unless they stay in Death Row for 10 years until there Lethally Injected."

Well..."That is because the average time between sentencing and execution in the United States is 9 1/2 years."

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cache:jGHLTlwEwDEJ:www.gothamgazette.com/iotw/executions/