Author Topic: How did aids and other sexually transmitted disease create?  (Read 386 times)

Thirteen

Re: How did aids and other sexually transmitted disease create?
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2004, 08:16:48 AM »
it was bush..... he invented the virus when he crossed his little chemestry lab with sea monkeys....this little experiment, later in the time-space continuum led to slavery in early america

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2004, 10:45:04 AM »
it was bush..... he invented the virus when he crossed his little chemestry lab with sea monkeys....this little experiment, later in the time-space continuum led to slavery in early america

LOL

The gay flight attendant was one of the first cases of AIDS discovered. No one is really sure how it began though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2004, 03:44:20 PM »
The gay flight attendant was one of the first cases of AIDS discovered. No one is really sure how it began though.

YES....it prolly wasn't how it began, but the gay dood had alot 2 do wit it cuzz he was 1 of the 1st to get it, and he fucked other men, and the other men got to fuckin other men, and dats why most aids patients were gay in the 80s.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2004, 03:48:41 PM »
people need to stop fuckin monkeys, and aids wouldnt be a problem

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2004, 11:39:50 PM »
i heard it started in Africa , some guy was sick and he wasn't treated so infection upon infection u got the aids virus .I think it makes more sense then "the monkeys did it" but who knows?

Suga Foot

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2004, 06:30:54 PM »
It started from the Jane Goodall bitch.  She fucks monkeys, I'm tellin you.

lol

But the reason that AIDS is so popular for the faggots is because in the 80's it became 'fasionable'.  Also, STD's are easier to transmit through the asshole.  I learned that from the Sunday Night Sex Show  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2004, 01:02:31 AM »
It started from the Jane Goodall bitch.  She fucks monkeys, I'm tellin you.

lol

But the reason that AIDS is so popular for the faggots is because in the 80's it became 'fasionable'.  Also, STD's are easier to transmit through the asshole.  I learned that from the Sunday Night Sex Show  ;D

LMAO...I used to watch that all the time on the Oxygen channel...That old ass ho.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2004, 01:16:59 AM »
It was like this, The african green monkey could carry AIDs without being effected by it( As far as I know it either can't be activated in them or it simply doesn't harm them) a tourist was scratched  or more likely bit by one of these monkeys in some preserved erea in africa  where he was travelling, and than passed it on...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2004, 06:30:21 AM »
It was like this, The african green monkey could carry AIDs without being effected by it( As far as I know it either can't be activated in them or it simply doesn't harm them) a tourist was scratched  or more likely bit by one of these monkeys in some preserved erea in africa  where he was travelling, and than passed it on...

why didnt that happen earlier.. much earlier?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2004, 08:32:01 AM »
"why didnt that happen earlier.. much earlier?"

maybe it did but it was never diagnosed as aids

Immortal

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2004, 11:26:29 AM »
Wasnt it genetically engineered in the states and spread worldwide or somethin? ImmortalTEchnique says some stuff bout the HIV spread in his tracks, you should hear em.

Some say it was spread in Africa to eradicate the black population but thats a bit bogus.
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Thirteen

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2004, 11:54:44 AM »
Wasnt it genetically engineered in the states and spread worldwide or somethin? ImmortalTEchnique says some stuff bout the HIV spread in his tracks, you should hear em.

Some say it was spread in Africa to eradicate the black population but thats a bit bogus.

read my post....Bush made it

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2004, 11:57:07 AM »

why didnt that happen earlier.. much earlier?

It couldn't have had the same impact without modern means of transportation like plains and trains and stuff, by the time one could get to Cevillization from there he may've died for like a hundred times...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Immortal

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2004, 11:15:39 AM »

read my post....Bush made it

nah ur an idot  :D
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA