Author Topic: How did aids and other sexually transmitted disease create?  (Read 285 times)

Immortal

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • God's Son
Re: How did aids and other sexually transmitted disease create?
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2004, 11:26:29 AM »
Wasnt it genetically engineered in the states and spread worldwide or somethin? ImmortalTEchnique says some stuff bout the HIV spread in his tracks, you should hear em.

Some say it was spread in Africa to eradicate the black population but thats a bit bogus.
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Thirteen

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2004, 11:54:44 AM »
Wasnt it genetically engineered in the states and spread worldwide or somethin? ImmortalTEchnique says some stuff bout the HIV spread in his tracks, you should hear em.

Some say it was spread in Africa to eradicate the black population but thats a bit bogus.

read my post....Bush made it

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2004, 11:57:07 AM »
It was like this, The african green monkey could carry AIDs without being effected by it( As far as I know it either can't be activated in them or it simply doesn't harm them) a tourist was scratched  or more likely bit by one of these monkeys in some preserved erea in africa  where he was travelling, and than passed it on...

why didnt that happen earlier.. much earlier?

It couldn't have had the same impact without modern means of transportation like plains and trains and stuff, by the time one could get to Cevillization from there he may've died for like a hundred times...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Immortal

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • God's Son
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2004, 11:15:39 AM »

read my post....Bush made it

nah ur an idot  :D
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA