Author Topic: RIP to the "Likwit" Mr X to the Z.....  (Read 683 times)

eNgIeS

Re: RIP to the "Likwit" Mr X to the Z.....
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2002, 09:01:22 PM »
Anyone who thinks X'z first album sucked probably think Ja Rule & Nelly are good emcee's & that Snoop is better than ever (yes including better than 1992-1995 period!).

The real hip hop fans know which albums are better

At The Speed Of Life is one of my favorite albums ever. Lyrics, content, hard hitting hip hop beats man this album rocks.
40 Days was very good, not as good as the first but more west coast orientated
Restless was good a dissapointment
Man vs Machine was fair I wasnt that hyped about it coz I knew it would be like Restless, except it was worse

Xzibit as a rapper is still pretty good, he was better when he first started, hey but isnt everyone, but its the beats & song content that has been lacking. If he kept up with tracks like "Release Date" then the album would have been way better

RIP Xzibit the Lik version, I will miss you
RIP Snoop Doggy Dogg the real gangsta fast rapping hard voice version, I have missed u forever
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2002, 11:44:43 PM »
Anyone who thinks X'z first album sucked probably think Ja Rule & Nelly are good emcee's & that Snoop is better than ever (yes including better than 1992-1995 period!).

The real hip hop fans know which albums are better

At The Speed Of Life is one of my favorite albums ever. Lyrics, content, hard hitting hip hop beats man this album rocks.
40 Days was very good, not as good as the first but more west coast orientated
Restless was good a dissapointment
Man vs Machine was fair I wasnt that hyped about it coz I knew it would be like Restless, except it was worse

Xzibit as a rapper is still pretty good, he was better when he first started, hey but isnt everyone, but its the beats & song content that has been lacking. If he kept up with tracks like "Release Date" then the album would have been way better

RIP Xzibit the Lik version, I will miss you
RIP Snoop Doggy Dogg the real gangsta fast rapping hard voice version, I have missed u forever

feeln ya dogg

it's kinda sad... :'(
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

That_Cracka_J

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2002, 07:28:52 AM »
Lyrically, his first two albums were great, but IMO, the production wasn't that good, with the exception of a few songs.

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2002, 07:40:04 AM »
i never even heard shit from his first 2 albums, restless is a fuckin minted album, but man vs. machine what i have heard of that to me is fuckin terrible...

infinite59

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2002, 09:01:26 AM »
Got to Give the Disfunctional Likwit Mc this....HE dropped 2 stunning albums and made some deadly collabs while in the Likwit Camp...

He will be missed...

"Pours some Apple Tango onto the floor"

Now as for the "Aftermath Affiliated" Xzibit, well he's done some so so collabs and dropped 2 poor albums....(although i don't mind "Man v Machine" not a bad album)

This new Xzibit will never be missed

"Throws a half eaten Mars Bar onto the ground"

See... here's the problem with your little theory... if it wasn't for Dr. Dre and the Restless LP.... Xzibit would be just like Ras Kass, he would be caught up in red-tape and label beefs, not doing a damn thang!

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2002, 09:36:16 AM »

See... here's the problem with your little theory... if it wasn't for Dr. Dre and the Restless LP.... Xzibit would be just like Ras Kass, he would be caught up in red-tape and label beefs, not doing a damn thang!

X has dropped 2 near classics during his likwit period.
X has dropped 2 disappointments/average albums since hooking up with dre.

I'll let u think about that.

As for ras i hope he never hooks up with dre, coz after whats happened to X i would hate to see ras go down the same road.

but hey thats just me.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2002, 03:26:16 PM »

X has dropped 2 near classics during his likwit period.
X has dropped 2 disappointments/average albums since hooking up with dre.

I'll let u think about that.

As for ras i hope he never hooks up with dre, coz after whats happened to X i would hate to see ras go down the same road.

but hey thats just me.

that's not only you dogg !!!
that's every xzibit fan, that was down wit him from day one!!!

we all feeln same shit...

Gangsta T
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2002, 04:24:13 PM »

Gangsta T

Nice to see im not alone but it just seems like there are alot of newcomers to Xzibit, who think his new  dre affiliated albums are better than ATSPL and 40 dayz... which i can't understand...

JAE

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2002, 04:39:55 PM »

Nice to see im not alone but it just seems like there are alot of newcomers to Xzibit, who think his new  dre affiliated albums are better than ATSPL and 40 dayz... which i can't understand...

Im with you too. At the speed of life was amazing. One of the best cds i own. Its hard to believe this is the same xzibit thats rapping about "choke me spank me pull my hair".

Jome

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2002, 07:38:36 PM »

Gangsta T

Nope.
I been down since "At The speed..", and I disagree.
You're the typical "Nah, tired of him now that he's on his 4th album, I'ma move on to another new jack"
There's many people like you, you like the rappers first album, then you get tired of him, and move on to another rapper.
If you were down since day one, then you fell off, simple as that.

eNgIeS

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2002, 02:22:45 AM »

Nope.
I been down since "At The speed..", and I disagree.
You're the typical "Nah, tired of him now that he's on his 4th album, I'ma move on to another new jack"
There's many people like you, you like the rappers first album, then you get tired of him, and move on to another rapper.
If you were down since day one, then you fell off, simple as that.

Umm

NO

WRONG

INCORRECT

NEGATIVE

If we were so TIRED of X, why is it that we still listen to Speed Of Life & 40 Dayz & 40 Nightz on a regular basis, I know I do. I bump Restless less often & if I do I usually skip about half the album. Man Vs Machine is worse, esspecially the second half of the album (not the bonus disc, that rules)

Its the same as Snoop, I never get tired of Doggystyle, & even to some extent Doggfather. The rest after that, shitttt.

Xzibit didnt fall off as bad as Snoop

Xzibit still has great MC skills, Snoop, thou he has expanded his song content, has lost his strength, which was his hard hitting fast flow, he lost that like before Doggfather.

So no, we never FELL OFF, they fell off, & now we aint as big fans because they're shit isnt as good anymore, thou we still listen to the old shit, which shows the problem is that we aint tired of there old cd's, we just dont like there new albums

Now put that in your pipe & smoke it!

Myrealname

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2002, 05:54:30 AM »
MvsM is pure trash,Restless is better even if its not X best work....but this new album is really wack.
And Jome....how can u think defari is xzibit's protege ? ? ? ? ?
Are u drunk 24/7?

Jome

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2002, 12:19:33 PM »

Umm

NO

WRONG

INCORRECT

NEGATIVE

If we were so TIRED of X, why is it that we still listen to Speed Of Life & 40 Dayz & 40 Nightz on a regular basis, I know I do. I bump Restless less often & if I do I usually skip about half the album. Man Vs Machine is worse, esspecially the second half of the album (not the bonus disc, that rules)

Its the same as Snoop, I never get tired of Doggystyle, & even to some extent Doggfather. The rest after that, shitttt.

Xzibit still has great MC skills, Snoop, thou he has expanded his song content, has lost his strength, which was his hard hitting fast flow, he lost that like before Doggfather.

So no, we never FELL OFF, they fell off, & now we aint as big fans because they're shit isnt as good anymore, thou we still listen to the old shit, which shows the problem is that we aint tired of there old cd's, we just dont like there new albums

Big words from a small dude.

"At the speed of life" is overhyped, even if it got lots of classic material. Because it's his debut, people overhype it, same thing as usual. It happened to Dre, Snoop, Jigga, Nas & more.
"40 dayz" is a notch better, but even that one got some filler-cuts.
Restless is about the same level as "At the speed", maybe a notch weaker.

3 solid album, all more than 4 mics. Wtf is peoples problem with Restless? It's filled with bangers and dope lyrics.

I aint gon speak on MVM yet, but it's not less than 4 mics at least, that neither. (Fuck what Myreallame says)

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2002, 02:09:05 PM »
I've got all his albums, and Man v. Machine is his best work yet.  

LOL...u gotta be kiddin me...

eNgIeS

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2002, 04:00:51 AM »

Umm

NO

WRONG

INCORRECT

NEGATIVE

Big words from a small dude.

"At the speed of life" is overhyped, even if it got lots of classic material. Because it's his debut, people overhype it, same thing as usual. It happened to Dre, Snoop, Jigga, Nas & more.
"40 dayz" is a notch better, but even that one got some filler-cuts.
Restless is about the same level as "At the speed", maybe a notch weaker.

3 solid album, all more than 4 mics. Wtf is peoples problem with Restless? It's filled with bangers and dope lyrics.

I aint gon speak on MVM yet, but it's not less than 4 mics at least, that neither. (Fuck what Myreallame says)

Hang on, no rebuttal of me proving your "you're all tired of Xzibit" theory wrong

Little dude? huh, do you even know me. I'm 20 years of age & larger than life.

As I said, if I, or anyone else who says X's first 2 cd's kick his last 2 cd's ass's, are so TIRED so Xzibit, how come we still bump X's music, namely his old tracks

Answer that & I might actually consider that you have a brain