Author Topic: No EPMD Reunion?  (Read 75 times)

willie_d

• 'G'
  • You ready? Here come the pain!
No EPMD Reunion?
« on: August 06, 2004, 07:38:48 AM »
Last year I heard EPMD were going to get together for a brand new album. PMD came out with The Awakening and just a few weeks ago the E Double gave us Chilltown New York, which is one of the best albums to come out this year so far.
But notice Erick Sermon saying something like: "Some people wonder about the EPMD prognosis, but it won't happen until P get focus."
The "P" is standing for Sermon's partner in rhyme, Parrish Smith, of course.
According to what Sermon says, a reunion will not happen anytime soon, I guess and that's some bullshit. However, I'm glad that Erick Sermon got off the commercial train and makes straight hip hop again with his latest album.
The only way you can fuck with me, is in a orgy.

teecee

Re: No EPMD Reunion?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2004, 08:22:54 AM »
go to the formula.com  to read an interview with Parrish, he breaks it down there

there is NOT gonna be another album i dont think

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: No EPMD Reunion?
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2004, 12:09:43 PM »
I think last year they said We Mean Business was in the works but I haven't heard anything since.

On a side note, how can Erick Sermon release 4 solo albums since his '99 group album and Redman only release 1 since his?  That's some bullshit.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.