Author Topic: How can anyone accept the US Patriot Act?  (Read 1228 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: How can anyone accept the US Patriot Act?
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2004, 12:52:52 PM »
Wiretapping, surveillance, searches....those are things all governments do to protect its citizens. If you object to that then you are basically giving your endorsement to terror.
i dont know about you, but to me this isnt right, to me this isnt democracy, this is what the fuckin USSR did. This is everything we fight for, when we fight comunism, this isnt freedom. fuck terror, im not loosing rights over terror.

Thirteen

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2004, 12:53:34 PM »
how's this for a grand idea.... don't do anything wrong and they won't bother you.... i'm positive that their not gonna go around kicking in 90 year old ladies doors because they said something bad about their social security checks....

and another thing, if the things like this piss you off so much seven....get a life and find something better to do with it...when they talked about non citizen's they were talking about the residents here that may be applying for citizen ship, or people visiting (in case they would have to be highly suspicious)....fucking look up the weather in america or something and quit your bitching about something that has nothing to do with you

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2004, 03:52:54 PM »
Name one example of Sikh terrorism towards the West.

And don't dodge the question, or start crying for sympathy because your 8 years old, if you write shit in this forum you dto be held accountable to it.

Ever heard of the Air India Flight 182 disaster in June 23, 1985 that left Toronto, Canada and  blew up near Ireland that killed  329 aboard including 60 children under the age of 10. ::)

« Last Edit: August 09, 2004, 03:55:20 PM by Machiavelli »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2004, 05:13:08 PM »
Yeah.

Sikhs attacking India.

So how is that an attack on the West?

You made a silly, ill-informed comment about the Patriot Act, referring to turbans, which only Sikhs wear. 

What that has to do with the current situation, I don't know.

While were at it, you never responded to my Kerry post.

But sorry if I'm getting aggressive, I know your only little.

Montana00

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2004, 05:27:30 PM »
i dont think he knows which direction is west

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2004, 05:56:33 PM »
Wiretapping, surveillance, searches....those are things all governments do to protect its citizens. If you object to that then you are basically giving your endorsement to terror.
i dont know about you, but to me this isnt right, to me this isnt democracy, this is what the fuckin USSR did. This is everything we fight for, when we fight comunism, this isnt freedom. fuck terror, im not loosing rights over terror.

So if you are against wiretapping, surveillance, and searches of terrorists.......how would you prevent another 9/11 from happening?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2004, 05:59:26 PM »
truthfully i dont know, but the government invading my privacy, isnt something i support, im sorry, but i like my freedom.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2004, 06:08:57 PM »
Yeah.

Sikhs attacking India.

So how is that an attack on the West?

You made a silly, ill-informed comment about the Patriot Act, referring to turbans, which only Sikhs wear.
Sikhs attacked an Air India flight which left from Canada.

Last time I checked, Canada is in the west.

Montana00

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2004, 06:13:27 PM »
Ever heard of the Air India Flight 182 disaster in June 23, 1985 that left Toronto, Canada and  blew up near Ireland that killed  329 aboard including 60 children under the age of 10. ::)
So if a plane was hijacked in china, and crashed into the white house....would say china was attacked?

last time i checked ireland was in the east. Go back to middle school and look at a map.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2004, 06:42:21 PM »

and another thing, if the things like this piss you off so much seven....get a life and find something better to do with it...when they talked about non citizen's they were talking about the residents here that may be applying for citizen ship, or people visiting (in case they would have to be highly suspicious)....fucking look up the weather in america or something and quit your bitching about something that has nothing to do with you

so my concern makes me a no-lifer? hm, sounds right in a world in which everybody is so fuckin' cold and egocentric
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

davida.b.

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2004, 06:44:28 PM »
I would go to war to stop the US Patriot Act.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2004, 07:08:59 PM »

So if a plane was hijacked in china, and crashed into the white house....would say china was attacked?

last time i checked ireland was in the east. Go back to middle school and look at a map.

LMAO... Well the plane was hijacked in Tronto, Canada. When it was over 35,000 feet in the air near Ireland it blew up. It never crashed into Ireland dumbass ::). This was Terriost attack against Canada beacusae everone on board was Canadian and the Sikh had organizations in Canada.

STFU, if you dont know anything about Air India flight 182 diaster.

Jome

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2004, 07:40:31 PM »
It basically gives the american government freedom to do what they want.

The Bush Administration's Patriot Act  threatens our constitutional rights and civil liberties. Passed by a post 9/11 Congress, the Patriot act expands the ability of law enforcement to conduct secret searches, and engage various forms of surveillance, including internet monitoring and wiretapping. It gives the FBI access to American citizens' highly personal medical, financial, mental health, and student records without notification or permission, and allows them to investigate individuals without probable cause of a crime. Finally, it permits non-citizens to be jailed based on mere suspicion and held indefinitely in six month increments without meaningful judicial review.

http://www.aclu.org/SafeandFree/SafeandFree.cfm?ID=12126&c=207

found that site, but dont know if its any help. i havent looked at it yet.

Sounds great..

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2004, 07:43:23 PM »
Mach, since you are such an expert, who was the Air India attack targeted at?

You made a stupid comment about turbans, and now you're in a mess, trying to say that Air India was an attack on the West because the plane full of Indians took off in Canada.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2004, 07:50:30 PM »
Mach, since you are such an expert, who was the Air India attack targeted at?

You made a stupid comment about turbans, and now you're in a mess, trying to say that Air India was an attack on the West because the plane full of Indians took off in Canada.

The Air India attack was targeted at the Canadains they say.

Actually few Indians were aboard the plane that took off from Tronto at 11:45AM. The plane had mutiple stops before it went to India. Most of the Indians were suppose to get on the plane in London.