Author Topic: How can anyone accept the US Patriot Act?  (Read 1196 times)

Thirteen

Re: How can anyone accept the US Patriot Act?
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2004, 03:32:57 PM »
i dont get what fight club has to do with anything??  ???

he did that because mach said that the sikhs attacked canada and then he listed a bunch of indian people...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2004, 03:45:44 PM »
o

Trauma-san

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2004, 06:51:01 PM »
it's unbelieveable that ppl accept this. what the hell is going on with you guys? I'd never accept that in my country. the land of the free, america. free patriots in the patriot act.

None of us voted for it, or had anything to do with it.  The end. 

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2004, 07:03:51 PM »
it's unbelieveable that ppl accept this. what the hell is going on with you guys? I'd never accept that in my country. the land of the free, america. free patriots in the patriot act.

Exactly, even Congress didn't have a say in whether they should pass it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2004, 05:29:43 AM »

Exactly, even Congress didn't have a say in whether they should pass it.

that's the dictatorship-like part
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2004, 12:24:55 PM »
for the people that think this is necassary to stop another 9/11 pull ur head out of ur asses. 9/11 could have easily been prevented is Bush adminstration didnt either A. ignore warning B. Let it Happen or C.support/set it up........regardless bush n them fucked up, so we dont need anything else like this patriot act bullshit.

Montana00

« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2004, 01:09:42 PM »
9/11 could be easily prevented? Now i dont like Bush, but im not going to say that he could have prevented it. Thats far from the truth.

Trauma-san

« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2004, 02:40:18 PM »
for the people that think this is necassary to stop another 9/11 pull ur head out of ur asses. 9/11 could have easily been prevented is Bush adminstration didnt either A. ignore warning B. Let it Happen or C.support/set it up........regardless bush n them fucked up, so we dont need anything else like this patriot act bullshit.

Ohhhh, gotcha.  I like how you ignored the fact that Bush had only been in office 9 months, Clinton had been 'not' dealing with it for 8 years, and the transfer of power was anything but harmonious, because Clinton's staff all thought Bush 'stole' the election. 

However, he gets full blame? LOL If you say so, buddy! 

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2004, 03:18:10 PM »

Oh ya 9/11 could of easily been pervented ::) How in the hell would we know that terrorists were going to hijack planes and use them as missiles to destroy building? Oh, and Bush supported the killing of  3000 Americans? ::)

It was both Clinton and Bush's fault to stop 9/11, but just like Trauma said, Clinton was in office 8 years and Bush 9 months, Clinton had the most opportunities to stop 9/11. Hell, he could of caught Bin Laden when he knew his exact location.

Also, if a terrorist attack happened tomorrow, you would be bitching that Bush didn't warn the Nation.

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2004, 09:21:15 PM »
I don't support it but ain't shit I can do about it
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2004, 05:20:16 AM »
Apperently no one knows the real facts, its a damn shame, specially you machaveli your just getting your information from ur books in school and the 4th branch of the government

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2004, 07:40:34 AM »
Apperently no one knows the real facts, its a damn shame, specially you machaveli your just getting your information from ur books in school and the 4th branch of the government

LoL...so your saying 9/11 was bush's fault is a fact ::)

YOUR the one who doesn know the real facts, you just know the conspiracy shit which isnt fact.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2004, 05:29:41 AM »
sorry machaveli but im not into most that conspirecy stuff. and Let bushignore all the warnings...i like that....but even after the first tower was hit he coulda order all planes down or they would be shot down....why didnt he do it till after all the planes finally crashed?.....you really think they wouldnt let this happen?....if USA is willing to let Japan do what they did to us at pearl harbor i think they would let this slide if they didnt support it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2004, 09:25:13 PM »
Clinton ordered the bombing of many Al-Quada terrorist camps. Clinton in fact did many times underground that unless you paid very close attention to the news, you'd never know we were threaten. One of George W. Bush's issues he ran on was to bring the military closer to home, because he said the military was spread out. Now this is not saying that taking troops out of the Middle East and attacking terrorist camps would help prevent 9/11, because that would happen no matter what, but I think by having the terrorist fighting a war in their own land, that would distract them some. Bush though said the troops were too spread out, and decided to bring them home, then in his first year in office, he spend most of it in Texas, ignoring warnings. Now 9/11 would still happen, but who knows how much Bush's inactions helped out Al-Quada

mauzip

« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2004, 02:31:41 AM »
^^When Clinton was still presidents they also bombed a few places in Iraq I believe.