Author Topic: How can anyone accept the US Patriot Act?  (Read 1219 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: How can anyone accept the US Patriot Act?
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2004, 09:28:58 AM »
^^When Clinton was still presidents they also bombed a few places in Iraq I believe.

yep yep,. The U.N. checked out Iraq and they found places that could be making weapons in 1998. Saddam was said to be making weapons of mass distruction, so in the middle of the night, labs were bombed that were believed to making weapns and no one was killed. Amazing, isn't it. But since then, no one ever checked up to see if Iraq had weapons, until the U.N. found no weapons in 2002.

hector

« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2004, 10:23:46 PM »
LMMFAO!  This damn forum is too fuckin funny.  I only read a few responses.  first off, Machiavelli, why do you keep posting in this section of the forum?  Your fuckin 14 years old dude.  You don't know what the fuck you are talking about, EVER.

second off:  I read someone asking why 7even has so much concern about America, a country in which he doesn't live, and doesn't affect him.  Well this response is to that fuckin idiot that asked the question:  Here in the American education system we are never really taught about other countries.  On the news we really don't see what goes on in the rest of the world, unless it involves America, or violence.  But since countries and people do exist outside America, it probably would be a good thing to learn about them and culture yourself.  I'll be the first to admit, I don't know jack shit about other countries.  I was never taught anything about them in school.  I was never encouraged to learn about the rest of the world through the education system I went thru.  Whoever asked this fuckin moronic question, should thank 7even for not being a close minded jackass like yourself, and is happy to learn about the rest of the world.

as for the patriot act: fuck it, I don't like it at all, but what the hell can I do?

as for the stupid fuckin americans that are for it:  what the fuck can you do.  these are just like the dumb ass snoop dogg dickriders on this forum.  except instead of riding snoops nuts, they ride the nuts of america.  these are the idiots that can't think for themselves.  they the same type of people that were nazi's.  If the government says it, then it must be true!  Law enforcement never makes mistakes here in amercia, nor are they biased, racist, or prejudiced.  and hell, if you have to sit in jail for a few weeks, thats no big deal.  Jail in america is like a high class hotel.  You are treated with much respect.  Hell and if you do get imprisoned, you sure as hell deserve to be there.  In fact, the prison system here in america is way too lenient.  I mean, we only have the biggest prison system in the world.  And hell, if the government makes a law, then goddamnit thats the law! No thinking beyond that!  I mean someone caught with a few grams of cocaine sure deserves to spend the next year at least in jail.  Cause he is endagering the entire population.  and hell, how the fuck we gonna stop another 911 attack unless we put this patriot act enforced?  hmmm, maybe we could attack other countries, bomb the shit out of them, and destroy their fucking cities.  I bet that won't piss them off.  I mean, shit, they sacrifice their own life to attack another, so I'm sure that we are gonna scare the shit out of them.  I mean, they wouldn't wanna die would they?  oh wait, they are willing to sacrifice their own lives.

this forum is too goddamn hilarious.  90% of you fucks ain't even lived.  You live in your lil precious fuckin house, in your lil precious community.  You haven't experienced shit in your fuckin lives.  Most you still under mommy and daddy's care and dollar.  Pretty much none of ya even have a fuckin clue what jail is like.  pretty much none of ya even think.  I mean there is stupid fucks like AG on here that try to debate stuff.  Its too fuckin hilarious.  God, I can't wait til the day when I actually get my fuckin life together enuff so that I don't come to this forum everyday and read this stupid ass bullshit.

Thirteen

« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2004, 10:37:33 PM »
second off:  I read someone asking why 7even has so much concern about America, a country in which he doesn't live, and doesn't affect him.  Well this response is to that fuckin idiot that asked the question:  Here in the American education system we are never really taught about other countries.  On the news we really don't see what goes on in the rest of the world, unless it involves America, or violence.  But since countries and people do exist outside America, it probably would be a good thing to learn about them and culture yourself.  I'll be the first to admit, I don't know jack shit about other countries.  I was never taught anything about them in school.  I was never encouraged to learn about the rest of the world through the education system I went thru.  Whoever asked this fuckin moronic question, should thank 7even for not being a close minded jackass like yourself, and is happy to learn about the rest of the world.

you're right, i did ask him why he's so concerned about america. it's not my fault you're a piece of trash adult with a fucked up life that has to blame the education system because you don't know shit about another country and you're too poor to visit it yourself. i've been to more countries than you've probably been to states so i have a right to ask that question...

let's take for instance the place called Singapore...i thought the laws there were a little weird....no gum sold in stores because you can't chew it outside...the heavy fines for doing such things as spitting and cussing....yes i learned those laws, and even while they affected me during my stay there, because i had to live by them...not once did i ever question that government....you know why? cause i know, no matter what i say or complain about, it's not going to do shit because i'm a tourist...

hector

« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2004, 10:56:06 PM »
good for you mammas boy.  don't you have a spelling bee to study for?  I'd spend time to actually consider your post if I thought you were intelligent, but instead  I'd rather reply to posts cutting down on AG.

Thirteen

« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2004, 10:57:33 PM »
good for you mammas boy.  don't you have a spelling bee to study for?  I'd spend time to actually consider your post if I thought you were intelligent, but instead  I'd rather reply to posts cutting down on AG.

i'm sorry i must have pissed you off you poor piece of trash...yeah go make fun of a 14 year old, it's more your speed you sorry sack of shit

hector

« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2004, 11:16:22 PM »
your right, a 14 year old is my speed.  unfortunately your at a 6 year old level.  get at me when your about 59.  thats when you hopefully will be the equivilent of an american 14 year old.  hey, and you might have even hit puberty by then.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2004, 01:51:02 PM »
wow, we are all really mature..... ag is 15 btw