Author Topic: Record Sales Aug 11/04...  (Read 452 times)

eS El Duque

Re: Record Sales Aug 11/04...
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2004, 06:02:11 PM »
they've been on the charts FOREVER

59 weeks and counting, which is phenominol for a rap album, peace.

IT AINt A RAP ALBUM..i've listen to it..its more pop than anything
Real talk.  FUCK BEP, bringing this girl into the group to sell records and coming up with this pop bullshit.  Their first album was dope with "Falling Up" and "Joints and Jam," but they're gay as fuck now.  I was just in the car with my mom and that bullshit song with Justin Timberlake came on and she was singing along to it.

Fergie was part of a Pop band before too lol

#1 BEP Hata  8) (just to piss off the lil asian girls)

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2004, 08:05:46 PM »
I HIGHLY doubt that Outkast has sold 9.75 million.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

eS El Duque

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2004, 09:09:18 PM »
I HIGHLY doubt that Outkast has sold 9.75 million.

we could check every single AlerG post about records sales with Outkast..and add em up lol

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2004, 07:02:02 AM »
i've done it...back in july they were at 9.6 mil, but you have to keep in mind that it's a double record so really it's sold 4.8 mil, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2004, 12:20:36 PM »
Do people still don't understand?  The soundscan numbers are the actual numbers sold (they don't count doubles as two).  When RIAA certifies the albums, they double the units sold if it's a double CD so one million units will make it double platinium.

If they sold 9.75 million they would be 19 times platinium now.

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2004, 12:57:34 PM »
Now I see why BEP sold out.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2004, 07:40:24 AM »
they have not sold 19 million by now...they've sold 9.75 or like 4.8 mil, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2004, 07:42:04 AM »
^^^ Read my post again.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2004, 06:13:36 PM »
banks is doin sick sales wise if he only got 80k left to hit platinum............i wonder how muhc money g-unit be makin, grodt, beg for mercy, hunger for more, now buck, then game, 50 yayo...........these muthafuckaz be some of the cats in hiphop who claim to be rich......but really are rich to......

Jome

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2004, 06:58:51 PM »
banks is doin sick sales wise if he only got 80k left to hit platinum............i wonder how muhc money g-unit be makin, grodt, beg for mercy, hunger for more, now buck, then game, 50 yayo...........these muthafuckaz be some of the cats in hiphop who claim to be rich......but really are rich to......

I heard they're planning to drop both "I'm so fly" and "Warrior 2" as singles.. could do more for the album than "On fire" did..

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2004, 10:00:16 AM »
shit, that kast album is goin diamond