Author Topic: Ever had the urge to stick a knife in someones face  (Read 343 times)

pappy

Re: Ever had the urge to stick a knife in someones face
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2004, 12:16:33 PM »

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2004, 04:15:32 PM »
nah..cant say i have...maybe im just not a violent person...I just dont get myself into shit...and im pretty quiet so i dont upset people...it goes both ways...
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

DAYUM

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2004, 05:26:36 PM »
i dont no about u guys but almost everyday i get the urge  to beat someones ass like sock the shit out of um. and dis is due to a big spike

of testosteron at that moment. i also get the urge to shoot this one fuckin person that is in a gang and back in the days used to chase my

ass around just becuz i was armenian and he was a beaner. now everytime i c that foos face i just get the urge to get out the car and just

shoot him dead. like let my soul relax knownin that hes dead and do a favor to society.

LMAO armanians are pussys...

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2004, 07:05:58 PM »
i dont no about u guys but almost everyday i get the urge  to beat someones ass like sock the shit out of um. and dis is due to a big spike

of testosteron at that moment. i also get the urge to shoot this one fuckin person that is in a gang and back in the days used to chase my

ass around just becuz i was armenian and he was a beaner. now everytime i c that foos face i just get the urge to get out the car and just

shoot him dead. like let my soul relax knownin that hes dead and do a favor to society.

lol...... where do u live?

DAYUM

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2004, 08:02:06 PM »

Texas lol im jk i dont know any armanians lol i just said that to get u mad

where do u live at?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2004, 02:17:05 PM »

Texas lol im jk i dont know any armanians lol i just said that to get u mad

where do u live at?
lol i c im stay in cali LA