Author Topic: I start school in 5 more hours  (Read 499 times)

Montana00

Re: I start school in 5 more hours
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2004, 09:06:26 AM »
august 30th for me. This is my senior year. i cant wait to just get done with high school and move on.

fyuck that i never wanna leave high school these are the best years...
O god please dont start with that shit.

Trust me you'll start to hate it.

pappy

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2004, 10:41:38 AM »
i go back the 3rd i think :(

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2004, 10:42:58 AM »
august 30th for me. This is my senior year. i cant wait to just get done with high school and move on.

fyuck that i never wanna leave high school these are the best years...
O god please dont start with that shit.

Trust me you'll start to hate it.

Word. When I finally graduated, I was more than happy. I just got tired of dealing with the bullshit from alot of people and I got a fresh lease on life. I got to pick a few select people from my highschool to hang out with and could tell the rest to fuck off.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2004, 10:45:54 AM »
and cant get no sleep  :-\

imma be a Sophmore! past summer school 8)

they didn't teach you to spell though...

passed... lol... ?

mauzip

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2004, 10:46:48 AM »
Life only starts after High School ;)

hector

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2004, 11:28:26 AM »
so AG, you still ride the short bus to school?

teecee

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2004, 12:14:38 PM »
You guys dont have it that bad, as a teacher i am gonna be in school the rest of my life!  Oh well, life i chose, i guess.  I've enjoyed a summer of sitting on my ass doing nothing, so time to get back on the grind! 

While in highschool enjoy the fact you get to go to school, seee your friends everyday, play sports, have time to yourself, easy place to meet girls etc.  just relax and enjoy what you find good about highschool, and remember that when you are done highschool is when REAL LIFE begins, so learn to enjoy where you are now if you are in highscool, and know that things will change sooner than u think.  Sure there is a lot of bullshit that comes with being in highschool, but you are really gonna miss out if you dont enjoy the good aspects while u are still there

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2004, 12:46:29 PM »
aug 30, ill be a freshman in college... im scared shitless,...

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2004, 12:50:46 PM »
You guys dont have it that bad, as a teacher i am gonna be in school the rest of my life!  Oh well, life i chose, i guess.  I've enjoyed a summer of sitting on my ass doing nothing, so time to get back on the grind! 

While in highschool enjoy the fact you get to go to school, seee your friends everyday, play sports, have time to yourself, easy place to meet girls etc.  just relax and enjoy what you find good about highschool, and remember that when you are done highschool is when REAL LIFE begins, so learn to enjoy where you are now if you are in highscool, and know that things will change sooner than u think.  Sure there is a lot of bullshit that comes with being in highschool, but you are really gonna miss out if you dont enjoy the good aspects while u are still there

how is teaching working out for you? I want to teach, but then I realized I'll be in school for the rest of my life is it as fulfilling as they say?

-KIDRENEGADE-

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2004, 01:00:33 PM »
and cant get no sleep  :-\

imma be a Sophmore! i past summer school 8)

I have a hard time believing you "past" summer school and that you "cant get no" sleep....

so I am going to enlighten you about high school.....play a sport, you're in your sophomore year you have to work hard this year!  The harder you work this and next year the easier you'll have it Senior year.  Get to know some seniors that are in advanced english classes or whateer senior year because 9 times out of 10 the have it easier than "normal" seniors.  Make sure if you take summer school again it is not making up for anything.  No matter what you think freshman and sophomore years are not the best, you meet people and make friends in these years and then junior year you can cement your bond with them.  senior year should be kick back and fun anyway workhard this year and have fun.

-KIDRENEGADE-

eS El Duque

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2004, 01:04:51 PM »
Word. When I finally graduated, I was more than happy. I just got tired of dealing with the bullshit from alot of people and I got a fresh lease on life. I got to pick a few select people from my highschool to hang out with and could tell the rest to fuck off.

Same here. You learn who your real friends are after highschool  8)

But i miss all them girls in booty shorts  ;D

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2004, 01:10:04 PM »
Not starting any school for a year... I applied to a couple of universities, but didn't get into any. :-\ I'm trying to find a job now, something to do for the rest of the year (and getting the money won't hurt either). After new years off to the army I go. After 6 months of that I'll (hopefully) be going to the university...

Montana00

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2004, 01:16:36 PM »
Yeah, exactly.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2004, 01:47:01 PM »
I start school September 7th, damn I'm happy I start so late.  Ima be a Senior so it should be a chill year.

DAYUM

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2004, 05:58:51 PM »
Ac Grundy- Yeah and your mothers the bus driver shes just like the one from South Park...
Overseer- Sorry Mr. Overseer lol
Kidrenegade- yeawh im lieng ::)

Everyone who says high school aint yalls best years... must be losers...

anyways my first day of school was great saw all my friends and even a girl that ive been trying to get but i got now chance (Tom knows wussup) gave me a big hug and tried to hold my hand i was happy... but my classes are tight tho sum cool teachers i hope this is a good year...