Author Topic: I start school in 5 more hours  (Read 500 times)

teecee

Re: I start school in 5 more hours
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2004, 07:05:29 PM »
KidRenegade:

teaching is working out alright man, two years under my belt now, so things are getting a little better.  First year was CRAZY, lots of work, i stayed at the school til about 10:00 pm every night, coached basketball (totalled an extra 800 hours........seriously, 800 hours extra work, counting planning, trips, practices, etc), i didnt wanna go back after the first year and truly thought about quitting.  However, my second year went much better, and this year seems like it will go even better now that i have my lesson plans down pat.  Id recommend going for it even if you had doubt, i had the same ones and i just did it and i am glad i did.  I dont know if im gonna teach forever, but a degree is good for lots of things, so id say go for it and get your ed degree, try teaching for 5 years, if you dont like it move on! 

If you're worried about being in school for the rest of your life, then maybe teaching isnt for you.........but seriously, i have ALOT of fun teaching, the kids are great (for the most part) and yeah, it is really fulfilling to be able to help people and have such a big impact on their lives.    What country do you live in Renegade?  What are u thinking of teaching if you do go into the profession?   

pappy

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2004, 07:18:03 PM »
high school were the worst fuckin years of my life.  i wish death to most of those i went to high school with.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2004, 07:22:38 PM »
AG...if you're in the library and you see some dirty white boys walk in wearing trenchcoats....run like you never ran before.

DAYUM

« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2004, 07:33:41 PM »
AG...if you're in the library and you see some dirty white boys walk in wearing trenchcoats....run like you never ran before.
cuz one of them will be u, tom and ac grundy  ;D
jk except for Ac grundy...

hector

« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2004, 08:39:31 PM »
hahahah don't worry AG I wouldn't waste a bullet on your dirty worthless ass.  I'd just steal your helmet, so when you walked around and tripped and fell on your head you'd die anyways.  gee thats such a cute story of you and that girl.  did you pass a note to your butt buddy asking him to ask her out for you?  or were you too busy drooling on yourself?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2004, 11:08:42 PM »
Acgrundy is 27 and AG is 13...Does anyone else find this a little sad?

ecrazy

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2004, 12:17:55 AM »
Damn i start skool on monday...ON MY DAMN BIRTHDAY TOO!!...sucks ass, oh well....i think i might even have to work that day too, so its gonna be a long day.....

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2004, 09:20:22 AM »
KidRenegade:

teaching is working out alright man, two years under my belt now, so things are getting a little better.  First year was CRAZY, lots of work, i stayed at the school til about 10:00 pm every night, coached basketball (totalled an extra 800 hours........seriously, 800 hours extra work, counting planning, trips, practices, etc), i didnt wanna go back after the first year and truly thought about quitting.  However, my second year went much better, and this year seems like it will go even better now that i have my lesson plans down pat.  Id recommend going for it even if you had doubt, i had the same ones and i just did it and i am glad i did.  I dont know if im gonna teach forever, but a degree is good for lots of things, so id say go for it and get your ed degree, try teaching for 5 years, if you dont like it move on! 

If you're worried about being in school for the rest of your life, then maybe teaching isnt for you.........but seriously, i have ALOT of fun teaching, the kids are great (for the most part) and yeah, it is really fulfilling to be able to help people and have such a big impact on their lives.    What country do you live in Renegade?  What are u thinking of teaching if you do go into the profession?   

I live in the US and I am planning on getting a degree in history.  I'm not worried about being in school for the rest of my life because honestly I feel comortable in school, Im looking forward to it, just 5-8 more years haah!

-KIDRENEGADE-

hector

« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2004, 01:54:04 PM »
Acgrundy is 27 and AG is 13...Does anyone else find this a little sad?

sad that AG has to wear a helmet everywhere he goes?  well, thats just the life he was dealt.  jUst like you have to deal with being a pussy.  nice try on the age thing Downy, but since you only have 10 fingers you really can't count how old I am.  btw, hows your pussy feeling these days?

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2004, 03:13:22 PM »
started last tuesday, so fuck y'all who have like month left >:(

DAYUM

« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2004, 02:35:15 PM »
Grundy you live a sad misorable life,

but hey i dont wanna say anything mean because the internet is his life and he fights people he doesnt even know and that he meets online... im scared
i better put on my helmet ::)

p.s. im 15

hector

« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2004, 04:30:28 PM »
ps: you hurt my feelings.  you need a time out.

DAYUM

« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2004, 08:32:36 PM »
ps: you hurt my feelings.  you need a time out.

you need to get a fucking job and a life

hector

« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2004, 09:48:00 PM »
yeah I know I do.  Its ruff having to spend my only money on high speed internet just so I can get my feelings hurt from a lil ass OG Gangsta Gangsta.  Really tho, I'm juss tryna learn from you.  Some day I hope to be a super triple og crip like yourself.  Maybe someday I can tell my kids that I got locked up for drawing pictures of my dads asshole on the walls of my school with crayons.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2004, 02:50:15 AM »
Hell yea! triple double OG gangsta Gangsta muthafucka runnin the streets yo! I got that shit in a muthafuckin cobra clutch like clackity! breakin necks an shit runnin wit Killa Kif DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET! ??? 8) >:( :D

yea

-KIDRENEGADE-