Author Topic: O.K., so a dentist in Charlotte had his Dental License Revoked for...  (Read 475 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: O.K., so a dentist in Charlotte had his Dental License Revoked for...
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2004, 12:52:50 PM »
I remember this one story I read in the newspaper one the other day. A police officer went to the McDonalds (or another fastfood restaurant, I don't remember) and he ordered a hamburger. The guy that was in the kitchen recognized the police officer; the same police officer gave him a ticket for something really stupid. Anyway, the police officer placed his order, the guy in the kitchen jacked off real quick and ejeculated over the police officer's hamburger. So the police officer took a bite and tasted sperm! The guy got arrested; I don't remember his punishment, but it was so damn funny ;D ;D

dont any of u think its funny that the police officer knew what sperm taste like?

That's exactly what I was thinking. ;D

"Now hold on a minute. I think this burger tastes like... Yes, it tastes like sperm!"

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2004, 02:36:12 PM »
I remember this one story I read in the newspaper one the other day. A police officer went to the McDonalds (or another fastfood restaurant, I don't remember) and he ordered a hamburger. The guy that was in the kitchen recognized the police officer; the same police officer gave him a ticket for something really stupid. Anyway, the police officer placed his order, the guy in the kitchen jacked off real quick and ejeculated over the police officer's hamburger. So the police officer took a bite and tasted sperm! The guy got arrested; I don't remember his punishment, but it was so damn funny ;D ;D

dont any of u think its funny that the police officer knew what sperm taste like?

That's exactly what I was thinking. ;D

"Now hold on a minute. I think this burger tastes like... Yes, it tastes like sperm!"
LMAO

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2004, 07:48:18 PM »
Hmm......I guess that seems to be a reasonable penalty
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2004, 01:08:55 AM »
Hmm......I guess that seems to be a reasonable penalty
dawg wtf is dat in ur sig man who are those to guys looks like they fina mach on eachother

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2004, 08:26:58 AM »
Lol ^ Krayzie Bone with either Bizzy or Layzie...cant tell...were they beefin or somthing?
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2004, 08:59:39 PM »
They ain't beefin' anymore by the looks of things lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2004, 11:33:32 PM »
Man, I thought my jokes were the shit. Guess not :(

Usually your puns are on point, but you didnt step up this time. Ahh we all get tired occasionally.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2004, 01:34:36 PM »
Puns ALWAYS suck.