Author Topic: Ipod question  (Read 374 times)

Montana00

Re: Ipod question
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2004, 06:53:21 AM »
I dont own an ipod but two of my friends do. Those things are actually really nice, so i wouldnt knock them. They have a small stylish design, and they have a huge storage capacity.

But i would never buy one....no use for them. When im in my room i listen to music on my computer. when im in my car i listen to music on my cd player.

otherwise i wouldnt listen to music.

We Fly High

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2004, 01:54:00 PM »
thats exactly what i thought, i thought ipods would be relatively useless. cos if im at home, i'll just bump the stereo, or computer, and in the car i got stereosystem and shit..

but man was i wrong, my momma bought me one for my bday.. and thats alll i carry around n the now. fuck the cd books, i can finally put all my cds away into storage. if u buy the i trip radio transmitter, u can pick any empty frequency on the radio and play ur ipod music through there. so in essence, ur ipod is the remote control w/ playlist screen for your stereo. its fucking great dude instead of having to flip around through all the cds, and taking them in and out of the stereo, u got one tiny ass thing that has ur entire music collection with every song that you would ever want to listen to 40 GB is absolutely ridiculous, thats almost like 30 days of nonstop new music. like at parties if u want to change the music, u dont gotta go all t he way to the stereo and find the right cd and put it in and shit..  u just reach into ur pocket, get the ipod and pick whatever song u want to listen to..  i dont know man, its definitely changed my way of listening to music.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2004, 02:25:15 PM »
Ima ask for a 20 gig one for my /Bday next month thats why I was asking, I'll jus load up all of my CDs

-KIDRENEGADE-

Montana00

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2004, 02:32:43 PM »
actually i would love if they made a hole on your head unit for your car, where you could plug your ipod into it. Because just like you mentioned that would make me want to buy one in a second.

then i wouldnt have to burn a mix cd every day.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2004, 02:38:00 PM »
I think they may be close to something like that ie. the Ipod BMW thing from last year

-KIDRENEGADE-

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2004, 02:39:25 PM »
I wish i had an ipod, all i have is my MP3 player on my nokia...its ok, it only fits about 2 cds, so i just put a bunch of tracks in the morning that i think ill be good listening to the rest of the day

wut kind of phone u got?

-KIDRENEGADE-

Montana00

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2004, 03:11:34 PM »
yeah the volkswagon beetle, is special made for ipods.

Mase Is The Future

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2004, 03:24:36 PM »
I wish i had an ipod, all i have is my MP3 player on my nokia...its ok, it only fits about 2 cds, so i just put a bunch of tracks in the morning that i think ill be good listening to the rest of the day

wut kind of phone u got?

Maybe the same as ours doggie. ;)

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2004, 04:00:08 PM »
i got a direct connection to my car with a holder for it....i just use the aux in to my head unit on my car and use a Y cable to connect the ipod direct that way you get the best sound quality.....i use it at work in the car at parties i hook that up and we dont have to worry about changing the cd at all......and of course in the gym.....or just when i go to amusement parks or even waiting in lines at places like the DMV or waiting in long lines for college registration and so forth.......just put that shit on and makes lines seem shorter....lol....but it is a great devices......and it will change how you listen to music

Montana00

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2004, 04:23:52 PM »
dam if you can hook them up to the cars head unit then i might think about getting one. There really expensive, but with their capacity and style, its worth it.

Always saves me money on cds  ;D

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2004, 08:56:05 PM »

wut kind of phone u got?

Maybe the same as ours doggie. ;)

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 

Welcome back Doggie The Movement Lives on! 8)

-KIDRENEGADE-