Author Topic: Warren G doesn't get to produce, but ALL THESE no-names...  (Read 1403 times)

Jome

Re: Warren G doesn't get to produce, but ALL THESE no-names...
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2004, 12:00:02 PM »
lol @ callin Tha Chill a no name........

not only is he a vet to westcoast music but he produced one of the best beats on that album  ::)

Compared to Warren G, Yes.
I agree though, "Run on up" was one of the better tracks..

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2004, 01:03:02 PM »
That "Warren G is gonna concentrate more on his rhymes" excuse is the biggest bullshit of all. That's not his strongest musical attribute, but Warren just let's the stupid asses do whatever they want. Maybe he's just happy in be in on the project since he gets shut the fuck out of everything else.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hector

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2004, 01:21:21 PM »
People who say that its not all snoops fault are dumb.  You guys don't know what your talking about.  snoop want's all the shine on the westcoast.  He wants the throne to himself.  He doesn't want to give the lil guys a chance.  He knows that there are more talented people surrounding him, than he is.  Hell, warren g raps better than snoop imo.  even tho, a lot of people dog warren for his rapping, imo he raps better than snoop.  Imagine if warren g produced the whole album with sick beats, and did a lot of rapping.  snoop dogg wouldn't be getting so much shine.  Snoop dogg is burning his bridges, mark my words.  Snoop ain't gonna be westcoast after a lil while longer.  I don't consider snoop even close to being king of the westcoast.  Next snoop dogg solo, I guarantee has the least amount of westcoast producers and appearances ever, from a snoop album.

pappy

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2004, 02:22:36 PM »
didnt warren say b/c of ROTR floppin sales wise he wasnt goin produce anymore???

Diabolical

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2004, 02:37:39 PM »
Warren shouldnt give up on producing or rappin

BTW Tha Chill is from CMW.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2004, 02:39:26 PM »
didnt warren say b/c of ROTR floppin sales wise he wasnt goin produce anymore???
Yeah, and that's a more legit reason than "Snoop didn't want him to produce."  Why do you think Warren would be involved in the project if Snoop black balled him like that?  I think that he wanted the CD to be comercially successful, and felt that his beats weren't appealing to a mainstream audience because of the flop of ROTR.  And then he made up that bullshit excuse about "concentrating on his rhymes."  BTW, I think this is Warren's best rapping performance on his own album since "Regulate A G Funk Era."

LAZEEEEEEEEEEE

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Oracle
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2004, 05:27:39 PM »
all hip hop said warren g didint wanna produce which is a fuckin lie.... warren g clearly said in his interview wit dubcnn dat he wishes n wants 2 produce on 213...geez louise....

Smoke

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2004, 05:43:02 PM »
all hip hop said warren g didint wanna produce which is a fuckin lie.... warren g clearly said in his interview wit dubcnn dat he wishes n wants 2 produce on 213...geez louise....

Snoop Dogg told him to say so. In return, he'll get some money. CREAM.

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2004, 05:46:16 PM »
snoop want's all the shine on the westcoast.  He wants the throne to himself.  He doesn't want to give the lil guys a chance. 

Why would he have these people produce then?

Quaze, B Sharp, Tha Chill, Josef, Lil Half Dead & Niggarochi, Terrace Martin & Marlon Williams, Michael Angelo, J-Hen, Missy Elliott..

hector

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2004, 06:00:39 PM »
snoop want's all the shine on the westcoast.  He wants the throne to himself.  He doesn't want to give the lil guys a chance. 

Why would he have these people produce then?

Quaze, B Sharp, Tha Chill, Josef, Lil Half Dead & Niggarochi, Terrace Martin & Marlon Williams, Michael Angelo, J-Hen, Missy Elliott..

because none of them are part of the doggpound/dogghouse affiliates, except for half dead and maybe quaze.  half dead and quaze ain't gonna take snoops spot or outshine snoop.  but nate or warren easily could.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2004, 07:06:04 PM »
This is crazy we have snoop fans not feelin him

it's over.... I see the End is drawing near.......

Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

thedopedela1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2004, 07:57:55 PM »
That "Warren G is gonna concentrate more on his rhymes" excuse is the biggest bullshit of all. That's not his strongest musical attribute, but Warren just let's the stupid asses do whatever they want. Maybe he's just happy in be in on the project since he gets shut the fuck out of everything else.
I think thats a real fact My view is that since his last alb was a commercial flop he want to re surface  to his public & have a strong sit in this industry..I think actually that if this 213 alb works we'll get somthing great from the dude

kp in ur mind that  GDUb got projects he's already told about& these projects needs lot of money if he want do sumthing great

I think his last flop was a real&defenitive test & he know want he want  & how proceed

1:get publicity&a buzz around his azz
2:get money+record deal with a major for his projects: solo alb' &/or wg+nate alb+ produce Joonie

thats my view agree or disagree but dont bullshit lol Im tired

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2004, 08:34:42 PM »
warren g isn't fucking with battle cat or quaze. 

missy kayne west, josef... those cats are garbage and have no business producing a damned thing.  kayne fucked up both janet and b-rocka's latest albums.

but warren g isn't fucking with cat or quaze.  maybe he was back in 92-96, but he's fallen off significantly.  cat, quaze, quik and pooh.  that's all 213 needed.  throw warren a couple tracks off g.p.  like a lifetime achievement award or something.  the lineup to 213 certainly raises questions, but turning the reigns over completely to warren isn't the answer.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2004, 08:52:46 PM »

missy kayne west, josef... those cats are garbage and have no business producing a damned thing.  kayne fucked up both janet and b-rocka's latest albums.

but warren g isn't fucking with cat or quaze.  maybe he was back in 92-96, but he's fallen off significantly.  cat, quaze, quik and pooh.  that's all 213 needed.  throw warren a couple tracks off g.p.  like a lifetime achievement award or something.  the lineup to 213 certainly raises questions, but turning the reigns over completely to warren isn't the answer.

(Aside from totally disagreeing with your opinion of Warren falling off) 213 is Snoop rapping, Warren DJing and Nate singing. If Warren shouldn't produce, Snoop shouldnt rap. That's it.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2004, 09:19:15 PM »

(Aside from totally disagreeing with your opinion of Warren falling off) 213 is Snoop rapping, Warren DJing and Nate singing. If Warren shouldn't produce, Snoop shouldnt rap. That's it.
Snoop didn't rap on the album lol.