Author Topic: Warren G doesn't get to produce, but ALL THESE no-names...  (Read 1377 times)

Woodrow

Re: Warren G doesn't get to produce, but ALL THESE no-names...
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2004, 11:57:42 PM »
cat, quaze, quik and pooh.  that's all 213 needed. 
Agreed there...

You didn't like that "Another Summer" Track? I thought it was one of the better tracks on the CD.

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2004, 02:19:39 AM »
fuck any of ya'll sayin that warren shouldnt produce on the album or that he's not good enough or fell off. ya'll dont know what the fuck ya'll talkin bout. get the crack pipe out ya mouths.
he one of the best producers in the westcoast, if not the whole rapgame!!!!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2004, 03:59:17 AM »
fuck any of ya'll sayin that warren shouldnt produce on the album or that he's not good enough or fell off. ya'll dont know what the fuck ya'll talkin bout. get the crack pipe out ya mouths.
he one of the best producers in the westcoast, if not the whole rapgame!!!!

Str8 up.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2004, 05:56:36 PM »
213 cd wack?

hector

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2004, 06:06:14 PM »
213 cd wack?

you won't think it is. 

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2004, 01:07:47 AM »
The problem was that they never kept it 213.

Snoop raps............GDub producing...........& Nate on the hooks.............they had a winning combo right there.

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2004, 10:51:18 AM »
Fred Wreck, DJ Hi Tek, DJ Pooh, Nottz, Kanye = Approved, usually good producers. (Even though they were all under their usual standard)

Quaze, B Sharp, Tha Chill, Josef, Lil Half Dead & Niggarochi, Terrace Martin & Marlon Williams, Michael Angelo, J-Hen, Missy Elliott..
What the F is this, Warren is a better producer than most of these combined..  ???

If I was Warren G, I would start asking questions and demanding shit.. this is a scandal.

You think Warren G just sat and didn't mention about producing on the album? don't be silly. I don't think the whole story has been told on this.

Oh, and Battlecat is one of the BEST producers on the Westcoast and is twice the producer Warren G is.

KoDy.

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2004, 10:56:44 AM »

Oh, and Battlecat is one of the BEST producers on the Westcoast and is twice the producer Warren G is.

KoDy.

I don't wanna sound like I don't like Battlecat but... what the fuck you talkin bout, mayne.

teecee

« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2004, 11:52:22 AM »
Well, i like battlecat too, he produced many classic songs for Domino, Ras Kass, King Tee etc back in the day, and still produces dope shit to this day.  However, he has never produced a classic album like Warren G has, and personally the whole clap-track thing is played out, he does it nearly every song (he as great results when he switches it up on songs like MLK)...........

Ya, who knows why warren didnt produce on the album, anyone else surprised that he didnt produce that intro or Appreciation?  THose sounded like vintage warren g beats.........who produced them anyway?

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2004, 12:33:35 PM »
Fred Wreck, DJ Hi Tek, DJ Pooh, Nottz, Kanye = Approved, usually good producers. (Even though they were all under their usual standard)

Quaze, B Sharp, Tha Chill, Josef, Lil Half Dead & Niggarochi, Terrace Martin & Marlon Williams, Michael Angelo, J-Hen, Missy Elliott..
What the F is this, Warren is a better producer than most of these combined..  ???

If I was Warren G, I would start asking questions and demanding shit.. this is a scandal.

nice u have battlecat in tha no name list

SGV

« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2004, 01:15:46 PM »
LMAO @ This idiot Jome. Battlecat is a no name? Haha. What a fag you are man. Battlecat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Warren G. That's word. Warren G hasn't been hot for YEARS! I don't blame Snoop for not using Warren's washed up beats. It's bad enough he let Warren's non-rappin' ass rap on the album. Warren G is the weakest cat in this group, has been, always will be. Ten years too late. Warren is really not what he USED to be. Snoop ain't the same, but he's not as bad as Warren. Nate is still coo.

By the way, Tha Chill is NOT a no name. C.M.W. was very popular. LMAO @ This fuckin' idiot. You know NOTHING about West Coast Hip Hop, WHATSOEVER. Stop making threads in the West Coast section. From now on, you're only allowed to talk about Mixtape rappers. That's it. You're banned.

« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2004, 01:32:45 PM »
Well, i like battlecat too, he produced many classic songs for Domino, Ras Kass, King Tee etc back in the day, and still produces dope shit to this day.  However, he has never produced a classic album like Warren G has, and personally the whole clap-track thing is played out, he does it nearly every song (he as great results when he switches it up on songs like MLK)...........

Ya, who knows why warren didnt produce on the album, anyone else surprised that he didnt produce that intro or Appreciation?  THose sounded like vintage warren g beats.........who produced them anyway?

Please remind me what CLASSIC album Warren G has produced?

KoDy.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2004, 01:42:03 PM »
Ever heard of Regulate... G-Funk Era???

What classic album has Warren G produced... Get the fuck out!

« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2004, 02:04:32 PM »
Ever heard of Regulate... G-Funk Era???

What classic album has Warren G produced... Get the fuck out!

That's cool. It's your opinion. IMO though, it should have been better - which pretty much sums up Warren G's career. Not a 'classic'.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2004, 03:29:28 PM »

Please remind me what CLASSIC album Warren G has produced?

KoDy.
Well, he produced "Regulate A G funk Era" and Twinz "Conversation," which are both undisputed classics.  Anyone who doesn't think either of those are classics has no business on this forum.  And, he also produced "I Want It All" and "Return of the Regulator," which I think are classics, but it could be argued that they aren't.
And in regards to the first post in this thread, Battlecat, Tha Chill, Lil Half Dead, none of those dudes are NO NAMES.  IMO, Battlecat is a better producer than Warren, he's always on point and has been crankin out classics for longer than Warren.  However, I would have preferred Warren to produce the 213 album because it would have sounded better.  But Battlecat dropped the dopest track on the album, "MLK."  And don't get me wrong, I LOVE Warren G production, especially his older shit, but he's not as consistent as Battlecat.